Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:10:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐶🐱🐾[ANN] Pawtocol - The World’s Most Advanced Pet Community 🐾🐱🐶  (Read 3429 times)
souconghukas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 12:52:07 PM

please tell me what exactly do you offer for business ?
after all, it will depend on how much demand the project will be in the future .

It's simple. The business will be added to the platform and will receive a new stream of customers.
That will be the most important thing.
And users, in turn, will have to get quality services.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loasinmistgold

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:27:45 PM

I also see it as a potential opportunity to earn. That is, I am sure that in the long run it will be possible to get X10. This is how I assess these projects
teghighnensgryg

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:47:08 PM

Will the marketplace be implemented in this project ?
I mean that it would be convenient to buy pet products directly in the app and pay with tokens.

I would like to see any working prototypes. This will allow. understand how the application will look and how convenient it will all be .

The project is only in the initial stage of development. I think we will see a lot more from the team in the future. But the fact that now there are publications in the top media is impressive.

Yes, now the project is developing very rapidly, but it is difficult to say something until the team presented the application.
souconghukas

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:05:55 PM

first IoT device
What devices are we talking about ? where to read more about it. And I would like to understand it all.

me here is, too, interested in this more detail. I would like to get more information.
And also interested that the platform will use artificial intelligence.

I think this can only be seen after running working prototypes of the platform. But the main point is that the system will analyze huge amounts of data and give relevant recommendations.
loasinmistgold

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:21:08 PM

You write that you will use artificial intelligence.
But what it will be used for is not very clear to me.

we will see after the launch of the alpha version. So far, I find it difficult to imagine the entire ecosystem as a whole.
But in the world there are a lot of Pets and therefore potential users of the platform. I understand that.
teghighnensgryg

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:35:32 PM

first IoT device
What devices are we talking about ? where to read more about it. And I would like to understand it all.

Is the team going to manufacture their devices and use blockchain for this ? how long will it take to do this ? Give a link to the road map.
souconghukas

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:50:57 PM

I do not really understand what will generate income for users ?
Will it be part of the advertising revenue or how will it be generated ?

That's interesting. Will there be advertising on the platform and will there be premium features for business ? I would like to understand all this in more detail.
loasinmistgold

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 03:05:29 PM

Do I understand correctly that you are going to produce special collars for Pets that can be considered with a smartphone .

It will be different devices as far as I understand. But this concept reminds me of fitness bracelets to some extent. It will be interesting.
teghighnensgryg

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 03:18:40 PM

At the moment I see that the platform has a huge potential and it will all be really cool.
I will continue to monitor how the project grows and develops, but in any case I must have these tokens in my portfolio.

Yes, this is a huge potential for growth. But much will depend on the work of the team.
They are going to use artificial intelligence and the Internet of things. It's all very interesting.
vanhoangpv

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 09:58:24 AM

after all, it will depend on how much demand the project will be in the future .

The main thing is that the project has a huge growth potential. I will continue to monitor how the project works and wait for news regarding the sales rounds.
souconghukas

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 10:23:43 AM

In fact, everything will depend on the demand for tokens. But if the team does everything that promises the demand around the world will be huge.
loasinmistgold

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 10:47:15 AM

I not very understand expense of what you are going monetize content household Pets. I mean, who's going to buy this data and pay for it ?
vanhoangpv

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 11:08:56 AM

first IoT device

Is the team going to manufacture their devices and use blockchain for this ? how long will it take to do this ? Give a link to the road map.

Look at the information on the site but I have to say that I am waiting for the start of sales rounds as I have already decided to support the project.
teghighnensgryg

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 11:31:18 AM

It's simple. The business will be added to the platform and will receive a new stream of customers.
That will be the most important thing.
And users, in turn, will have to get quality services.

It seems that the demand will be huge. But you will need to wait for the launch of the application or at least the first working prototypes.
vanhoangpv

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 11:53:52 AM

Do I understand correctly that you are going to produce special collars for Pets that can be considered with a smartphone .

It will be different devices as far as I understand. But this concept reminds me of fitness bracelets to some extent. It will be interesting.

While I do not really understand how this concept will work. But globally, I like the project as it will help improve the lives of Pets.
loasinmistgold

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:12:38 PM

At the moment I see that the platform has a huge potential and it will all be really cool.
I will continue to monitor how the project grows and develops, but in any case I must have these tokens in my portfolio.

The main thing is that there is a potential opportunity to earn.
So Yes it will be really profitable...
vanhoangpv

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:28:10 PM

first IoT device

see the information on the website. but I have to say that now they haven't even started the sales rounds. Let's see how it all works.
teghighnensgryg

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:43:42 PM

I do not yet know how it will all work in practice. I must say that there is little information to draw any conclusions.
loasinmistgold

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:59:11 PM

Hello. Can you tell us more about the economic model? what will be the offer for business and investors?
It would be as interesting as possible. And how convenient it will be to buy tokens for users.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 06:36:57 AM

Pawtocol’s platform is being built out on the Ethereum blockchain because it is considered to be the most decentralized, established, and successful smart contract platform.

https://pawtocol.com/

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: