Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:22:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐶🐱🐾[ANN] Pawtocol - The World’s Most Advanced Pet Community 🐾🐱🐶  (Read 3432 times)
nonfrotanme

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:49:40 PM

please tell me what exactly do you offer for business ?
after all, it will depend on how much demand the project will be in the future .

In fact, everything will depend on the demand for tokens. But if the team does everything that promises the demand around the world will be huge.

While we do not see working prototypes and news regarding sales rounds it is difficult for me to draw any conclusions.
I will continue to follow the news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:53:18 PM

At the moment I see that the platform has a huge potential and it will all be really cool.
I will continue to monitor how the project grows and develops, but in any case I must have these tokens in my portfolio.

The main thing is that there is a potential opportunity to earn.
So Yes it will be really profitable...

You know what is bad in that 19 words that you have written?
All you care about is - “to earn, to get profit” and you dont give a damn about the aninals/pets.

Want to support Pawtocol? Try to donate atleast something to your local pet shelter - that will a good first step.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 10:22:34 AM

Pawtocol is a global online community of pet lovers who are disrupting the pet industry by leveraging blockchain technology while monetizing data about their pet's https://pawtocol.com/

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Bogdan123

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 02:18:20 PM

At the moment I see that the platform has a huge potential and it will all be really cool.
I will continue to monitor how the project grows and develops, but in any case I must have these tokens in my portfolio.

All you care about is - “to earn, to get profit” and you dont give a damn about the aninals/pets.

Want to support Pawtocol? Try to donate atleast something to your local pet shelter - that will a good first step.

I agree with you. But that's how it works. Investors only want to make a profit, But thus they allow such projects to be implemented.
Adosus

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 02:45:14 PM

I not very understand the expense of what you are going monetize content household Pets. I mean, who's going to buy this data and pay for it?

I don't think you quite understand how the project works. You have to understand that the platform will be both business and advertisers. So the pet fair will be able to receive part of the income.
rafiqul3

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:08:48 PM

after all, it will depend on how much demand the project will be in the future .

In fact, everything will depend on the demand for tokens. But if the team does everything that promises the demand around the world will be huge.

While we do not see working prototypes and news regarding sales rounds it is difficult for me to draw any conclusions.

But working prototypes will be launched much later. And you will need to buy tokens with maximum discounts.
here need an ideal balance as me seems.
Adosus

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:33:38 PM

please tell me what exactly do you offer for business?
after all, it will depend on how much demand the project will be in the future.

The main thing is that the project has huge growth potential. I will continue to monitor how the project works and wait for news regarding the sales rounds.

While there is no information on what will be the minimum contribution to the project and what will be the payment methods and when it will be listed on exchanges.
It remains to wait for announcements.
rafiqul3

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:55:44 PM

Good words and I fully agree with you and am ready to support the project in the near future. The team needs to take part in all sorts of offline events. Such a project will be unambiguously evaluated.
Adosus

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 04:17:41 PM

Interestingly will whether the team have what the licenses and patents. It would be very interesting to me.
rafiqul3

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 04:36:21 PM

I also see it as a potential opportunity to earn. That is, I am sure that in the long run, it will be possible to get X10. This is how I assess these projects

I think that you are right and the prospects are huge because of this market and because of the fact that the blockchain will quickly scale the project.
DINAR_JAY

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 04:55:54 PM

I will continue to monitor how the project grows and develops, but in any case, I must have these tokens in my portfolio.

So Yes, it will be profitable...

It is difficult to make any conclusions, but the important thing is to understand that it will help to help Pets around the world due to the use of artificial intelligence.
rafiqul3

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:14:54 PM

It's simple. The business will be added to the platform and will receive a new stream of customers.
That will be the most important thing.
And users, in turn, will have to get quality services.

It seems that the demand will be huge. But you will need to wait for the launch of the application or at least the first working prototypes.

See the road map on the website. It will take a long time before working prototypes are launched. But the concept itself is bright and exciting to me now.
DINAR_JAY

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:32:37 PM

You're completely right friend. I am ready to support the project just like that. But I need assurances that it will be launched and that it will actually help Pets.
AksiMehmet

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:18:28 AM

Pawtocol is a global online community of pet lovers who are disrupting the pet industry by leveraging blockchain technology while monetizing data about their pet's https://pawtocol.com/

It will really help Pets all over the world. Only for this project is worthy of attention and I am ready to support it.
I will continue to follow the news and wait for the sales rounds.
websetorno

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:45:03 AM

Please tell us in what conferences the team plans to take part ? after all, this is a huge market and you need as many people as possible to know about your developments.
helsroterrust

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:08:52 AM

You're completely right friend. I am ready to support the project just like that. But I need assurances that it will be launched and that it will actually help Pets.

now it is very important to help homeless animals as in many countries this is becoming a problem and I think that the team will help solve this problem.
centjetssonli

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:30:54 AM

Interestingly will whether the team have what the licenses and patents. It would be very interesting to me.

I am also interested in this and also interested in future plans for the development of the project. But the project is definitely worth attention now.
yanbeginning

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:52:48 AM

please tell me what exactly do you offer for business?
after all, it will depend on how much demand the project will be in the future.

The main thing is that the project has huge growth potential. I will continue to monitor how the project works and wait for news regarding the sales rounds.

While there is no information on what will be the minimum contribution to the project and what will be the payment methods and when it will be listed on exchanges.
It remains to wait for announcements.

In any case, the project is only at the initial stages of development. so now you will only need to follow the news and how this project is developing.
l3ol3l3y

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:17:50 AM

But working prototypes will be launched much later. And you will need to buy tokens with maximum discounts.
here need an ideal balance as me seems.

I'll keep an eye on the news. It seems that it will be beneficial both for business and for ordinary users. We can conclude that this is a good business model.
nonfrotanme

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:35:15 AM

have you already decided when the ICO will be ? Or same this will IEO on what either exchange ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: