Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:29:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐶🐱🐾[ANN] Pawtocol - The World’s Most Advanced Pet Community 🐾🐱🐶  (Read 3440 times)
fiaplatogpea

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 11:13:48 AM

please tell me I will need to go through the verification process to buy tokens on exchanges *?

The usual standard procedure when buying tokens . I don't think it's anything special. So what are waiting for news regarding the start of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
worthbirdsomo

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 11:50:23 AM

This is a service that is given pawtocol to the community, let's use it as best as possible

Future smart sensors on the Pawtocol network will be able to monitor diet, wake and sleep patterns, vital signs and exercise!

https://pawtocol.com/

I did not see that someone offered similar services in the market. All this really interests me and I will be ready to buy tokens in the near future
palashpriya

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 12:26:51 PM

I am impressed with what work the team was able to do now. But I would like to read more about your devices for pets.

I wonder how the software will be synchronized with devices from third-party developers?

It's all pretty easy to implement. You will just need to do a simple device certification. And plus to it I understand the company is going to let out own devices.

This will be only one of the tasks of the company. I am also waiting for the launch of the marketplace on the blockchain. It will be really demanded at users.
fiaplatogpea

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 01:02:42 PM

I don't really know, but for me I think the concept doesn't not really fit the blockchain usecase with this pet thing. It's like this project just wants to become unique but not really needed in real world

Maybe you just haven't studied the market. How these services are in demand in developed countries. It would be very convenient if everything is in one application. This will be beneficial for both pet owners and businesses.
worthbirdsomo

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 01:33:32 PM

please tell someone from the team already had experience in the blockchain industry. And who will develop artificial intelligence for you?

This is an interesting question for me. But apparently they already have a fairly reputable team.
I would like to see them on any events.

So let's wait for announcements for this reason. I would be willing to watch a video broadcast from any international events.
pasw1

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 01:58:28 PM

I don't really know, but for me I think the concept doesn't not really fit the blockchain usecase with this pet thing. It's like this project just wants to become unique but not really needed in real world

I don't really know what you mean when you say the project won't be needed in this world ? Do you think that there will be no demand for these services * ?
palashpriya

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 02:23:38 PM

Tell me how long does it take to launch the first working prototypes? And when will the first devices be released?

See the road map. But apparently for the full implementation of the project will take several years.

Much will depend on how much investment the team will be able to attract. I think it will affect the speed of development. But as I understand they already have test samples of devices for Pets.
ssenorlira

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 02:47:22 PM

This is a service that is given pawtocol to the community, let's use it as best as possible

Future smart sensors on the Pawtocol network will be able to monitor diet, wake and sleep patterns, vital signs and exercise!

I wonder how long it will take the team to produce these sensors and what their price will be for the end user.
fiaplatogpea

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 10:40:18 AM

I wonder how long it will take the team to produce these sensors and what their price will be for the end user.

I think that at the moment it is too early to do about it as the project is only at the beginning of the development path. Now just waiting for the start of sales rounds.
worthbirdsomo

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 11:12:26 AM

so far there has been no news on this.
But I am definitely sure that I will buy tokens for me.

This is a huge market for billions of dollars. And it would be great if the project occupied any part of this market.

I hope the project will initially look for partners in the United States and start in the United States. This will allow investors to get the maximum return.

I am sure that in the long term the income will be huge as tokens will in fact be a means of payment for goods and services which means they will have a lot of liquidity.
palashpriya

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 11:44:20 AM

Maybe you just haven't studied the market. How these services are in demand in developed countries. It would be very convenient if everything is in one application. This will be beneficial for both pet owners and businesses.

That's how a good business should work. This should be as beneficial as possible for everyone. I think it can all be really important for each user.
ssenorlira

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 12:14:14 PM

Tell me how long does it take to launch the first working prototypes? And when will the first devices be released?

See the road map. But apparently for the full implementation of the project will take several years.

much depends on the partners that the team will be able to connect at the initial stages. In fact, many of the app's features will depend on the interaction between businesses and pet owners.
fiaplatogpea

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 12:45:20 PM

please tell someone from the team already had experience in the blockchain industry. And who will develop artificial intelligence for you?

This is an interesting question for me. But apparently they already have a fairly reputable team.
I would like to see them on any events.

So let's wait for announcements for this reason. I would be willing to watch a video broadcast from any international events.

This is also very important but it also requires a large amount of funds and I think they need to be used as efficiently as possible at each stage.
kurusenokz

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 01:13:07 PM

Please tell me how long it will take to run working prototypes and in which country the project will work initially?
zoeymama

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 01:37:06 PM

a quick listing is good. But without the implementation of the project, it will be difficult for me to say what will happen to the price of tokens. so I'm set to implement for the long term.

In any case, such a sales model is now the only way to collect a soft cap.
So the team made the right decision and now I'm waiting for the sales rounds to start. As I understand bonus will 25%

25% is a good motivation and can give an advantage right after listing. But I don't actually plan to sell tokens for me right now . Rather, it will be much more profitable in a year.
deisuidelpe

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 02:04:10 PM

Now it is in fact one of the most useful projects on this forum. This is a development that can really help people and make their lives more comfortable. That is why it is worth attention.
zoeymama

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 02:30:35 PM

The fact that there will be a quick listing on exchanges it will be really important. Although I do not plan to sell tokens in the near future but the listing gives confidence to the project.
bitcashx

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:27:55 PM

Much will depend on how much investment the team will be able to attract. I think it will affect the speed of development. But as I understand they already have test samples of devices for Pets.

In my opinion the project will get just a huge support as many pet lovers around the world and no one has offered such useful features before.
sandy4702

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:55:51 PM

a quick listing is good. But without the implementation of the project, it will be difficult for me to say what will happen to the price of tokens. so I'm set to implement for the long term.

In any case, such a sales model is now the only way to collect a soft cap.
So the team made the right decision and now I'm waiting for the sales rounds to start. As I understand bonus will 25%

25% is a good motivation and can give an advantage right after listing. But I don't actually plan to sell tokens for me right now . Rather, it will be much more profitable in a year.

Let's see after the sales rounds. I wonder what interest there will be in this project. In fact, there are only 20 days left.
zoeymama

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 06:27:26 PM

I would like to know more information about the team. It would be interesting to see any webinars by team members.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: