Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie trader be like  (Read 552 times)
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 05:35:47 PM

I waste lot of money on trading. Without planning I lost every trade which mostly the problem. By the way it's only trial but I didn't want to stop.

Making plans is needed to have successfull trade. Without plan, you're giving away your holding out of you. The one lesson I learned about trading  is plans is very important. At the same time patience.
Trading can be very dangerous if you don't have good trading strategies, i lost half of my money by trying to figure out how to trade and i stopped to cut short my loss, i think trading is not for someone like me

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:01:48 PM

I waste lot of money on trading. Without planning I lost every trade which mostly the problem. By the way it's only trial but I didn't want to stop.

Making plans is needed to have successfull trade. Without plan, you're giving away your holding out of you. The one lesson I learned about trading  is plans is very important. At the same time patience.
knowledge is the most important for newbies in my opinion,, because you cannot make a plan or strategy if you don't have such thing.  Actually yes  there's a basic rules when it comes trading and etc which is " buy low and sell high "  but it doesn't mean thats how it realy work mate ,because indeed that's not enough and you need to educate yourself more ,which something  but related into it , because you know being lacks is the common reason why newbies end up to regrets always , So be practical and always make sure that you are knowledgeable before puting money on the line and in order to prevent losses and etc in the future.
Xcode7

Activity: 1120
Merit: 414

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:09:05 PM

i'm not a good trader myself but i made some profit by just buying and selling and all you need is a chart and the knowledge that when prices goes up, it always comes down. when the price depreciate, that's when your plan should be executed. when you see you profit by $20+, you sell. it doesn't matter if it shoots up more than you expect since you can always by again when the price dips again. you can do it over and over but next time you learn to see when the price will down or up. learn the indicators. 
I agree with your words, that do not be disappointed when the price goes up more than you think, because the price may go back down again and take advantage of it. I personally still need a lot of knowledge for daily trading and studying the movement of charts on coins. need enough time to learn it

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:15:44 PM

Personally, I think that a trader needs to have extensive experience trading on the exchange. Since I know that all beginners who want to become traders are defeated on the exchange. So to get high income you need to have a lot of experience as a trader. It is also very important to correctly analyze the market as it is very important for trading on the market.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:18:21 PM

without a plan anything can be detrimental , trader needs a lot of lessons including planning and patience not only that mate a trader must also have a deep understanding of the situation or conditions that are in the price pattern ,experience is more important than so you will not fall as you have occur
Agreed. People see trading as something what can be done by everyone. What is difficult on trading right? And after that you see statistic that around 90% of traders are in a loss, while only 10% of them are in a profit. It it because these 10% people are educated? Of course!

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 06:19:04 PM

I think that the most important thing for a trader is the skill of trading, not the plan. However, the plan is also very important. When I was in trade, I lost a lot when I did not have a plan.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:49:06 PM

Making plans is needed to have successfull trade. Without plan, you're giving away your holding out of you. The one lesson I learned about trading  is plans is very important. At the same time patience.
Making plan is good in crypto trading but that doesn't make a trader successful in trade because what's needed the most is having the right knowledge to flourish when you trade and example is this current market which the market momentum yet to choose side and long form of trading are the best trading strategy for traders which can't control their patience.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 07:02:53 PM

Sure, I traded as well, but discovered that this work is too stressful and takes too much time. You always need to be up to date and follow all the trends to make money and the possibility of success is very low, there is always a better trader out there.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 07:42:28 PM

I hope you have learnt how to do the planning. The first you should do is to ensure you do your research, because it is paramount and a prerequisite to your planning. Also, as a newbie, start with very little amount of fund, so that when you lose that little, you will have another to fall on. For at this stage you are still learning and it is a gradual process.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 08:30:17 PM

Start trading just because someone told you that it is profitable without researching or planning is very unwise. You're basically giving free money away. Good thing that you learned the lesson, even though in the hard way. Trading has odds and risks that you need to defeat by studying the market and it should not be done just one overnight. Observations is the key before you start to test the waters. Do not attempt to jump without knowing how deep or else you will plummet to failure and loss.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 09:24:22 PM

You should make up a plan before trading, how much you are putting at stake and it should be an amount that should be okay for you. Don't just go all in and trade without any plans of when to stop, quit or pursue. Although it's going to be an expensive lesson if your capital to stake is quite high but it's all worth it with the experience that you'll have on it. As for the newbie traders, they're all for the risk and they can take it high or low as it doesn't matter for them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 09:49:07 PM

Planning is a essential part of not just trading process but also in other forms of investment. Without extensive planning, it will be difficult for you to manage and will most likely to end up losing more than you anticipated. Studying the trends and the market predictions can help you decide when it's good to buy and sell or simply trade to earn profits. It's a delicate job and has no guarantees but it can be addicting. So, be careful and don't let your emotions lead you.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 09:58:09 PM

I agree with you. As long as you are new to trading then you should follow your plan. Reading a lot of literature and choosing a plan for trading is the most important thing to do. And if you have painted every step, then you can't retreat from the plan.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 10:32:02 PM

Newbie trader has to avoid greediness as it will certainly lead to mind crash, a newbie trader should always zero mind as it will either be profit of loss but most do give up once they do miss out little bit. I have known many that tried and gave up but persistency matters alot in crypto though you have to be extremely careful

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Jercyhora2 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 23

Epsilon Omega

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 10:34:28 PM

The first trade I did was tragic. I had lost almost around $400 dollars investing out of FOMO since most of my friends had doubled their money in a certain coin a few years ago. To make it worse, when I created a wallet for that coin, I wasn't able to save the file for the wallet and completely had lost access to it. That is why making sure to know what you are getting involved before investing is a must. A lot of newbies commit mistakes during their trades because of misconception in tradting that it is an easy way to earn money.

That's epic, when it comes to securing wallets I wasn't taking it so easy. I prefer paper wallet storing that kind of amount. Make 2 or more copies for us to not lost it.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 11:04:04 PM

a goal wihout a wish is just a dream.  It's good if you realize your mistakes beforehand and want to study harder so that you don't get lost again.  At least from that mistake you realize that trading is not a simple thing, it requires the right calculation and strategy to get profit, not just rely on luck.  Hopefully after this you get the best results.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:18:10 PM

I made those mistakes, too. It seemed to me that I could trade successfully even without a plan and strategy.  But that was certainly my biggest mistake. It is good that you were able to understand this and will not make such mistakes in the future.

tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:24:22 PM

Planned action requires thinking ahead of time. But, trade is such that anything can happen at any moment, and in this case, if you try to act in a planned manner, you will delay. The plan is necessary, but there is not always enough time to implement this plan. After having enough knowledge and experience to trade, all that is needed is to be able to act correctly at the right time.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:41:25 PM

Making plans is needed to have successfull trade. Without plan, you're giving away your holding out of you.

Planning is a must, it should be a stupid idea to trade without planning. Actually, it is not only about making a plan, but we must also learn everything related to trading firstly. I cannot imagine that someone tries to trade without having the proper knowledge. Trading without a plan & proper knowledge seems like fishing without a hook.  Grin

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:50:15 PM

It is a bad idea not to have a plan in trading. Having a plan is the same important as a patient because with making plans, we can work as schedule, and if something were run out from the schedule, we would have another plan, so that will not disturb what we do. Trading will be good if you have a plan so you can know the target you want to choose, and you can wait for a while to see your plan work or not. Plan and patience will give you a chance to analyze the market so you will have the opportunity to make a profit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄