Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:30:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN]| Hybridverse | dApps Ecosystem | Staking | Multi-chain | DAO  (Read 363 times)
Hybridverse (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 01:46:55 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2021, 04:05:32 PM by Hybridverse

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 02:52:18 PM

do you plan to hold a bounty or airdrop program just like other ICO/IPO did that too?

Hybridverse (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 02:59:24 PM

you plan to hold a bounty or airdrop program just like other ICO/IPO did that too?

We certainly will and we're just putting the final touches to the first of such outing. Do join our telegram group to stay updated. Next week is going to be explosive 👍
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 04:40:36 AM

This project seems to be very ambitious. It has lots of products within its ecosystem. A stablecoin, a decentralized exchange, voting system, and even data security. What I like the most was the HybriDEX which offers not only p2p trading but also allows initial decentralized exchange offering (IDEO). Does this mean that any project built within this ecosystem can run their IDEO on HybriDEX? Also, I'm guessing the Hybrid Euro (HEUR) will be automatically listed on it as well, yes?
BTW OP, I've sent you a proposal regarding bounty management service. I hope to hear a response soon. Thanks.  Wink

Hybridverse (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:39:01 AM

This project seems to be very ambitious. It has lots of products within its ecosystem. A stablecoin, a decentralized exchange, voting system, and even data security. What I like the most was the HybriDEX which offers not only p2p trading but also allows initial decentralized exchange offering (IDEO). Does this mean that any project built within this ecosystem can run their IDEO on HybriDEX? Also, I'm guessing the Hybrid Euro (HEUR) will be automatically listed on it as well, yes?
BTW OP, I've sent you a proposal regarding bounty management service. I hope to hear a response soon. Thanks.  Wink

Hi julerz12,
We've not only given a lot of thoughts and research into creating the ecosystem, but have also been working on its development for over a year. We examined some of the shortcomings in the industry and also the untapped potentials - such as voting - to develop a solution that knits the bonds of decentralization. And yes, any project that uses our asset generator to create their digital asset can run their IDEO via HybriDEX.
Will give the proposal a look and revert to you shortly
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:31:07 PM

IPO signifies a sale of equity in the form of shares of the company. Is this the intent of the crypto behind this blockchain, because this wording seems highly unusual and there's no mention of any profit sharing of the crypto. Concurrently, the sale begun at time of writing, there's virtually no publication or any awareness behind any of this.

If this was intended, then one has to ask the question why this project was worded as such, since the very in-depth information presented signifies a lot of intelligence behind crypto, but foregoing an understanding of what a sale model composes of. Lastly, there's little transparency behind any funding or financial backing, what's being sold off and who the big finance partners backing the project.

Ultimately, interesting project, but a lot of vagueness and lack of critical understanding in terms of what you really are going to do and how you plan to go about it. Maybe a failure with the team, maybe an oversight, can't really tell at this current time. Businesses that overstretch their capacities come up very short-handed, especially with not understanding any proper direction or any specific audience they want to capture for adoption; which is probably the core fundamental behind what's being created, the adoption of users, developers and etc.
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 01:34:14 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2019, 06:30:36 PM by tk808

Again, if there's any lesson you should learn here, transparency goes far in crypto. It's both the judge and executioner for startups. Transparency with finances is especially important, who the majority holders are, what the agreement lockups are and etc. None which is stated, only ever briefly mentioned. Token prices go for who's invested as well, not just public prices or the vague fantasies of (top 30-exchanges). Concurrently, you're not even sure what's in your own whitepaper, because the token economy instead mentioned in the whitepaper, it's listed only by graphical format in your medium post. Another red flag and cause for alert.

Universities do not necessarily equate to accountability or ability to execute in blockchain or crypto industry, in which you're probably well aware of. But I appreciate those tidbits of information in regards to the NDAs you've signed, but a lot of unanswered questions still remain.

Concurrently, i advise you to re-read through much of the information you've put out and tie up the several loose and cliff-hangers left, all through the documentations, technical accountability and more.

Unfortunately, you've gone off on several tangents here and haven't answered the initial question, the remark was why this is labeled as an IPO and why you've initially led down the path of misleading individuals. If it's that difficult to come to full understood answer, then my best wishes go out to your investors, your team and yourself; sincerely.
Hybridverse (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 01:44:25 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2021, 11:25:31 PM by Hybridverse

Sorry to insist but your inquiries are non substantial to the project, we're going to run 3 AMAs, I suggest you to join those at this point.

I haven't avoided any question and if you keep reiterating that I think you're trying to FUD.
In regards to our dApps, those also will be public on Github.

If you are interested in the vision of the project, in the decentralized business, in the governance, the vision for integration, be my guest.
If you try to give public advice about the company and not the project, furthermore criticizing the lack of disclosure of HBDV price, where the price is in plain sight and doesn't even require research to be seen.

You clearly didn't read the whitepaper neither you browsed efficiently this very thread, but you give advice about Hybridverse, without giving yourself not even an hour to DYOR.

Anyone looking at your website can judge themselves and decide if they want to rely on your advice.

[/quote]

Thank you for the compliments.

Again, if there's any lesson you should learn here, transparency goes far in crypto. It's both the judge and executioner for startups. Transparency with finances is especially important, who the majority holders are, what the agreement lockups are and etc. None which is stated, only ever briefly mentioned. Token prices go for who's invested as well, not just public prices or the vague fantasies of (top 30-exchanges). Concurrently, you're not even sure what's in your own whitepaper, because the token economy instead mentioned in the whitepaper, it's listed only by graphical format in your medium post. Another red flag and cause for alert.

Universities do not necessarily equate to accountability or ability to execute in blockchain or crypto industry, in which you're probably well aware of. But I appreciate those tidbits of information in regards to the NDAs you've signed, but a lot of unanswered questions still remain.

Concurrently, i advise you to re-read through much of the information you've put out and tie up the several loose and cliff-hangers left, all through the documentations, technical accountability and more.

Unfortunately, you've gone off on several tangents here and haven't answered the initial question, the remark was why this is labeled as an IPO and why you've initially led down the path of misleading individuals. If it's that difficult to come to full understood answer, then my best wishes go out to your investors, your team and yourself; sincerely.
[/quote]

We have just communicated that in case of the IPO remark you've made (term we used as many other projects used on this board and is quite unsubstantial argue over this, thinking is some sort of misleading technique meanwhile is just a terminology argument you're making instead of making more relevant questions). I've just pointed out that if there will be HBDV left from the IPO those units will be sold during an eventual IEO which is under agreement, and as you should know, exchanges don't allow to disclose names.

Once again I want to say, that the one who started off this wrong is you, because there's clearly a conflict of interest as you tried to sell me your services which I didn't accept, so you started FUD 1 hour after you contacted me (because you've seen I didn't answer you).

To back the fact that his opinion can't be trusted (if the lack of credentials aren't enough) due to a conflict of interest:

I rarely see so many buzzwords in a single inquiry.

I didn't pay attention to your proposal because it was unsubstantial full of buzzwords and unprofessional (you proclaim yourself as "crypto guru" but I don't see any publication or relevant material backing your expertise, not to mention your twitter profile, which looks very lacking and inorganic, also why did you say that your services have very low price without even knowing what your potential client wanted?), another advice, when you make a business proposal to a company, don't contact the CEO on Telegram, but instead utilize official channels, is more professional as the Project is not made by 1 person only but by a board.

Sorry if I'm being harsh but I can't stand who provides biased "advices". And I don't like who has opinions based on interests, you should separate intellectual honesty from business.

These factors show a lack of integrity on your end because you've took the slippery slope here by doing what you did.

I am very open to constructive critique and material for improving the project.

However given your conflict of interest and the lack of credentials is you that's not credible, your questions showed that also. You're trying to sell marketing services with a 1 man team and 3 pages website.

Because your questions are either not backed by research or either biased because you literally made a business proposal to me, before starting the FUD. Additionally you didn't make any actual question about the technology, so yes, I hope this "conversation" ends here, until the time you make the adequate research and start making questions about blockchain technology.

Hybridverse proposes an innovative way for blockchain integration and business decentralization, there are a lot of smart things you could've asked.

I wish you the best too with your cteadvisor.com service

You've picked one that speaks his mind buddy. Again no hard feelings, you're welcome to follow our development, for everything else you claim, there's plenty of evidence debunking such claims. Let's finish this please.

PS: if you have any actual proposal that is more than growth hacking or "marketing services" send me a DM and I would give it a read.

Steve

HybriDroid enters in action for Airdrop & Bounty Program.

Twitter challenge & Telegram challenge for users.

Editor challenge & Youtube challenge for content creators.

4 challenges, 35 days, let the hunt begin.

How to Participate:
Engage with HybriDroid on telegram

tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 02:30:45 AM

~ snip ~

You've flattered me quite a bit. Unfortunately, I did expect more from a CEO tech start-up in blockchain. Only true colors shine when put on the spotlight.

Lets not forget, that this begun with an innocent question pertaining to why a start-up has taken on the terminology of IPO, where this term has not been mentioned in crypto by any legitimate/non-scammy start-up, since mid-late 2014. Ethereum was an exception and one of the only handful (if any other exceptions).

IPO means equity, Hybridverse has taken this terminology to falsely mislead investors as commented by the CEO. That's a malicious practice that I encourage all to view. You had a chance to clear up this misconception pretty easily, but chose the lesser path, unfortunately.
Hybridverse (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 02:44:48 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2019, 03:35:49 AM by mprep

Proof that you're biased

You label yourself as Advisor but, I can't find any credentials, not even a university or relevant working experience about you on your Linkedin.

Why FUDing someone's project after they refused your business proposal? Do you realize that you are very biased and unethical?

You're trying to harm a legit project of hard working people for your little personal interest, that's evil IMO.

You said Ethereum used the term IPO as an exception, Hybridverse uses the term as another exception, so?

Saying that we're trying to mislead participants? While it's clearly not because everyone knows it's a token sale, that we called IPO on a cryptocurrency board where many other projects did the same.
Now you're not only biased but you're also evil because you're trying maliciously to mislead people about our project based on a terminology technicality which many understand and know right away.

Your last comment disgusted me, you can say whatever you want from now on, I won't even be answering you, anyone that wants to assess, has plenty of evidence in this thread alone. They can start with the screenshot of your proposal and check that 1 hour later after I refused your services you started this nonsense, trying to find at any cost something that isn't good in our project, so given the fact you've found so little you attached all your FUD technique to the ICO/IPO/ITO term. WE ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT SELLING COMPANY SHARES, ANYONE SAYING THE OPPOSITE IS TRYING TO MISLEAD.

Nobody else asked me why we used the IPO term, you know why? Because would be an inconsistent question as everyone knows we're selling tokens. That's ridiculous that you try to FUD based on this.

Ethereum used the Initial Public Offering term, we wanted to use the same term so we did, you did not understand? We already clarified, everything else you say in that sense is evil because you're trying (badly) to undermine people that are working transparently, put their faces, their time and their resources on the line, you're biased because you did all of this only because I REFUSED YOUR BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

You're fuding on purpose, that's quite clear. The term IPO isn't used for misleading anyone. It's just a terminology matter. It's not acceptable that you make such unsubstantial claims just because I didn't pay you before, I just posted the proof of your biased attitude, the misconception has already been cleared by saying that the Initial Public Offering of HBDV is not an equity shares placement but is the token sale of HBDV and is quite obvious given this is a cryptocurrency and blockchain board. You just don't know what to say so you are trying to grip yourself to 3 letters in order to FUD.

On this board the terms ICO/ITO/IPO are used interchangeably and even Ethereum used the term IPO so case closed.

It's very sad that out of a project such as Hybridverse you keep sticking on the IPO question that has been clearly answered.

Move past this, because you're wrong, biased and the only one who's trying to mislead here.  I don't see any relevant working experience on your linkedin and zero university or school background on the same but you sell yourself as "advisor", I also took a look at the projects you claim to be an advisor, all of the projects on your website cteadvisor.com don't have any team info or don't seem anything serious, I also found that this project in particular https://volentix.io has a malware in the homepage in the app store link... Do you seriously think you are credible with all these facts?.

There is plenty of information for anyone reading these, to verify themselves.

You're doing all of this solely because I didn't answer to your business proposal. That is disgusting, try to be honest and unbiased, instead of spreading false information for your little interests.

I am appalled from this nonsense, honestly. And appalled by the fact that you keep acting like you have some credibility here.
It's obvious, you tried to sell me a service, when you saw I wasn't interested then 1 hour later started FUD this thread.

I gave you too much importance to be honest, you have lost my attention.

Stop spamming this thread with your nonsense please.

HybriDroid enters in action for Aidrop & Bounty Program

Twitter challenge & Telegram challenge for users.

Editor challenge & Youtube challenge for content creators.

4 challenges, 35 days, let the hunt begin.

How to Participate:
Engage with HybriDroid on telegram

Miloudi0912

Activity: 246
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 01:09:08 PM

Good project, I like it. Cheesy
Isn't the bounty should had  signature bounty and avatar also.?

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Hybridverse (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 07:50:13 PM

Good project, I like it. Cheesy
Isn't the bounty should had  signature bounty and avatar also.?
Haven't really started a bounty yet. What we have is an airdrop that you can participate in by interacting with our telegram bot
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 08:37:28 PM

Haven't really started a bounty yet. What we have is an airdrop that you can participate in by interacting with our telegram bot
Do u have any estimated time when that will happen, to be honest, your project seems interesting for me. thanks for shared bot link btw  Wink

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
Miloudi0912

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 06:27:41 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2019, 03:43:25 AM by mprep

Do u have any estimated time when that will happen, to be honest, your project seems interesting for me. thanks for shared bot link btw  Wink
I think you will take a quick response from the official telegram https://t.me/Hybridverse

Is this project was building on zilliqa platform?

Hybridverse (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 09:07:09 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2021, 11:21:51 PM by Hybridverse

Yes, we're building several dApps on Zilliqa, is not easy but someone gotta do it Smiley
Miloudi0912

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 10:35:21 PM

Yes, we're building several dApps on Zilliqa, Hybrid Euro being the closest to release, eoy.

Check out our dApps portfolio here: https://medium.com/@hybridverse/introducing-hybridverse-dapps-3afb430968e4
Great, thanks for the Info's, I hope you succeeded

Hybridverse (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 03:37:49 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2019, 11:37:18 PM by Hybridverse

Reserved