Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Dogecoin  (Read 528 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 04:03:36 PM

Buy Dogecoin
buy 30 sat
sell 40/45 sat

I have to say it's not the greatest or most convincing TA I've ever seen. Perhaps you have surrendered too much in the interests of being succinct.
OP is probably doing something that explaining will cause a delay or a problem with what he's into right now. lol
Anyway, dogecoin is a bit volatile in the past few months and i don't know what makes the OP to tell something like that without any explanation or a form of analysis. Perhaps he was the one holding a dogecoin and he wants the market to move a little so that he can do some small trading.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 07:48:14 PM

Buy Dogecoin
buy 30 sat
sell 40/45 sat

I have to say it's not the greatest or most convincing TA I've ever seen. Perhaps you have surrendered too much in the interests of being succinct.
OP is probably doing something that explaining will cause a delay or a problem with what he's into right now. lol
Anyway, dogecoin is a bit volatile in the past few months and i don't know what makes the OP to tell something like that without any explanation or a form of analysis. Perhaps he was the one holding a dogecoin and he wants the market to move a little so that he can do some small trading.

Or maybe this is the worst attempt to manipulate price in history .. Grin Grin

Anyway, we can see that this user has no experience (at least on this forum), so we can assume that he dreamed about Doge price, and when he woke up just wrote it here ..  Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:56:09 AM

Buy Dogecoin
buy 30 sat
sell 40/45 sat

The price of Dogecoin has remained a bit steady for the past days, staying very near or on the 30 sats price. Your call looks realistic but do you happen to have a certain time frame for this? It is better if you set like how many weeks should one wait if in case he follows your call. Because Doge is also falling from 30. It might also go down as low as 24 sats.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 04:06:29 AM

I still have a DogeBTC position that I opened a few weeks back. Basically watching paint dry, the Binance listing did nothing.

I think a better entry is the 15-20 sat area and better exit is the 75-100 sat area. Looking at the weekly charts DOGE sure loves to pump and pump quick and you can make decent profit as long as you are patient. And by patient I mean very patient. Give it maybe 6-9 months to work out.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 06:51:31 AM

I still have a DogeBTC position that I opened a few weeks back. Basically watching paint dry, the Binance listing did nothing.

I think a better entry is the 15-20 sat area and better exit is the 75-100 sat area. Looking at the weekly charts DOGE sure loves to pump and pump quick and you can make decent profit as long as you are patient. And by patient I mean very patient. Give it maybe 6-9 months to work out.

I could see this working out in the next year or so. I'm just not entirely sure we'll see 15-20 satoshis again. I'm almost positive we'll see 75-100 on the sell end again though. If you can get in at 15-20 satoshis, then do it. You can't really lose out on that deal. Sell at whatever you want to after that. But, I think somewhere along the 20-25 satoshi price point will be easier to get in to.
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:24:06 AM

I was not expecting any rally when they are listed in binance but i expect the price to go down instead as i was following some of the alts that got listed in the past and once that got listed they price usually goes down and i was expecting some changes but it held on that position.

If you are able to enter 20 Sat and below it will be a good entry and if you are having the patience to hold for over an year then you can make a good profit, i made good ones in the past and i am expecting the same when the market rallies yet again as doge is one of the few coins i trust in alt and even if it will not rally i am fine using it than the rest of the altcoins.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:09:30 AM

I could see this working out in the next year or so. I'm just not entirely sure we'll see 15-20 satoshis again. I'm almost positive we'll see 75-100 on the sell end again though. If you can get in at 15-20 satoshis, then do it. You can't really lose out on that deal. Sell at whatever you want to after that. But, I think somewhere along the 20-25 satoshi price point will be easier to get in to.

I also don't think the DOGE price will drop to 15-20 sat in the coming months. The bottom is long behind us. And as for next year, with the expected bull run, the price may jump even up to 200 satoshi in my opinion.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:15:55 PM

That's a lot of time to be more patient i would rather switch to bitcoin if i am trading dogecoin. Bitcoin may be a little bit volatile but it won't take too long before we see a price change. But for those who needs to invest in altcoin they might have to consider dogecoin as one of their choice for multi investment in cryptocurrency.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:28:45 PM

That's a lot of time to be more patient i would rather switch to bitcoin if i am trading dogecoin. Bitcoin may be a little bit volatile but it won't take too long before we see a price change. But for those who needs to invest in altcoin they might have to consider dogecoin as one of their choice for multi investment in cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is generally safer, but all altcoins have lost more value than Bitcoin, which is why I think they have more potential for faster and larger price increases - Dogecoin is one of them. Of course, diversification is always very good, so it's definitely not worth going all in in Dogecoin. It's best to choose a few altcoins + Bitcoin for security.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 04:06:34 PM

25-28 sat is the ideal price to buy doge now. And selling at 34 sat is pretty good, maybe it should be a little fishing for the market first. You know, doge is a fantastic coin. And if I make strage for doge, I always divide the initial capital into 3 parts: 30%, 30%, 40%, I will buy doge on 31 sat, set buy in 26-28 sat (30%), and the remaining 25-23 sat (40%). And I have always tried to trade with a strategy of dividing money allocations, because the potential for a dump market is always there for every altcoin in general.

Shallow Water
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 04:22:18 PM

25-28 sat is the ideal price to buy doge now. And selling at 34 sat is pretty good, maybe it should be a little fishing for the market first. You know, doge is a fantastic coin. And if I make strage for doge, I always divide the initial capital into 3 parts: 30%, 30%, 40%, I will buy doge on 31 sat, set buy in 26-28 sat (30%), and the remaining 25-23 sat (40%). And I have always tried to trade with a strategy of dividing money allocations, because the potential for a dump market is always there for every altcoin in general.
good technique because I also use that technique to trade to prepare for a dump. and for doge it does sometimes give surprises in the market, and the target purchase price that is said is quite ideal. then start buying doge if you believe they will be profitable

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 04:28:10 PM

good technique because I also use that technique to trade to prepare for a dump. and for doge it does sometimes give surprises in the market, and the target purchase price that is said is quite ideal. then start buying doge if you believe they will be profitable

of course all need techniques and strategies in responding to price movements from time to time, if we only talk about the sweet condition of the coin being pumped then we will be complacent while the possibility to dump is very vulnerable. That is where we must always provide backups to minimize the possibility of dumping so that we will not lose too much. Although in this case doge is a coin that is slow response, rises slowly and also decreases slowly, I think this doge is The Real of Stable Coin.

Shallow Water
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 05:48:39 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2019, 02:09:54 PM by AakZaki

You're right, dogecoin is not very good for trading. but we can see some of the pumps doge has done. if I'm not mistaken, the doge never reached 80 satoshi and everyone started to be interested in the doge. after experiencing a decline in prices, the doge is no longer heavily traded because of its very low value. buying at a low price and then being lucky to sell at a high price cannot be repeated continuously. doge is a very stable asset especially with an unlimited amount with their ongoing mining.
I agree with you that Doge is just a coin that has a profit for a moment and can not repeat the trade.  different from other coins that still have fluctuating measures.  maybe more precisely Doge is suitable for Big Holders, buy at the lowest and then sell if it's already high.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 02:57:19 AM

Buy Dogecoin
buy 30 sat
sell 40/45 sat
yes I will buy Dogecoin now with a value of 30 sat and wait for up to 45 sat to be sold. I am one of this coin lovers because have a small fee in a deposit or withdraw transaction. buy 30 sat and sell 40/45 sat requires patience and for a class of coins like Doge I think that can happen. that is an old trick in trading.
bison

Activity: 778

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 03:18:26 AM

yes I will buy Dogecoin now with a value of 30 sat and wait for up to 45 sat to be sold. I am one of this coin lovers because have a small fee in a deposit or withdraw transaction. buy 30 sat and sell 40/45 sat requires patience and for a class of coins like Doge I think that can happen. that is an old trick in trading.

If you already understand the patience to wait for the doge movement takes a long time. why would you buy it if you use your money to trade other assets with a bigger trade I think you can get bigger and faster profits than you are interested in dogecoin. not that I don't like dogecoin, but I usually only use doge for transactions from an exchange because the fees are cheaper than withdrawing with other coins.

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:57:40 AM

I still hold some amount of Dogecoin from the lowest price at 24 satoshi, and I want to hold and sell if the price can increase more than 80 satoshi. Even though I need to hold for a long time, it will be no problem for me because I guess that if the bull market comes, Dogecoin will also increase so high, and I expect that we will see the price can break 100 satoshi. I think Dogecoin is unique and different from the other coins because the order buys and sells at the market have a big amount of bitcoin waiting to fill.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 01:47:59 PM

Dogecoin never lost it's value although the price seems stuck at low price but at least Doge have stable prices but i have a question here that if we see the current price which is mostly at range 37 satoshi or below in each day then how long we should hold our Doge until reach to 45 satoshi whether it took one month or one year or could be more than it

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 01:51:01 PM

I still hold some amount of Dogecoin from the lowest price at 24 satoshi, and I want to hold and sell if the price can increase more than 80 satoshi. Even though I need to hold for a long time, it will be no problem for me because I guess that if the bull market comes, Dogecoin will also increase so high, and I expect that we will see the price can break 100 satoshi. I think Dogecoin is unique and different from the other coins because the order buys and sells at the market have a big amount of bitcoin waiting to fill.
You have very high planning. Is it possible that doge can reach 100 satoshi? it seems to be difficult because the time of high pumps in the doge market does not have that high growth. what is the main reason doge can reach that high number?
samuraijin

Activity: 1652
Merit: 261

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 02:15:16 PM

Buy Dogecoin
buy 30 sat
sell 40/45 sat
You did not use TA in analyzing this why should you buy dogecoin at 30 satoshi and sell it at 45 satoshi, is there something interesting or good news to share here, if I look at Coinmarketcap the price is still 30 satoshi, there is no change in price so far
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/markets/

uray

Activity: 1400

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 02:22:51 PM

25-28 sat is the ideal price to buy doge now. And selling at 34 sat is pretty good, maybe it should be a little fishing for the market first.
Not sure how much you will be investing to sell everything at 34 SAT and expect to have a good profit  Roll Eyes, the volatility in the coin is not that much either to expect a much bigger profit, but invest a couple of thousand dollars for the long term is always a good one considering the rally it usually has when the alt coin market rallies and everyone who used to trade doge in the past knows that, Chinese New Year is my target as i am also holding a few million doge and i am repeated the same strategy for a few years now giving me good profit.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: