Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN][STO] LegendSiam ThemePark via East West Capital ✅✅  (Read 1761 times)
Tinsun

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 06:47:38 PM

You still have only 1 Instagram photo https://www.instagram.com/v.e.w.c/

Take photos with your staff as often as possible and publish data on the number of visitors to your amusement park

This will definitely increase the level of investor confidence in you. I want to see that your team is in the amusement park every day

The team should communicate with the community as often as possible. I must see that you are improving your project every day.

Most importantly, the team should be interested in the development of the park. This is what all investors are waiting for.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tinsun

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 08:18:24 PM

Your company VIA EAST WEST CAPITAL Ltd registered in the Virgin Islands?
testdentmorca

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 03:07:51 PM

Your company VIA EAST WEST CAPITAL Ltd registered in the Virgin Islands?

Yes. All information about the company is listed here https://www.vewc.com/contactus
BalishKristyn544

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 03:44:54 PM

Only today found your team on the site
https://www.vewc.com/professionals#tai

Why are there no links to social profiles?
lampblogapif

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 04:34:57 PM

You used the VEWC blockchain to create tokens.

I have never heard of this network. Did you create it specifically for Legend Siam?

As I understand it, this is a specialized blockchain for STO. In the future, funds will be raised on this blockchain for other projects.

If you go to this page of the site, then most likely you are right https://www.vewc.com/insight/projects

It is good when the project makes long plans and develops. LegendSiam will be the first but not the last successful project

What do you think, what profit can be obtained when investing in LegendSiam in 2-3 years?
akellakiev

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 06:07:00 PM

You still have only 1 Instagram photo https://www.instagram.com/v.e.w.c/

Take photos with your staff as often as possible and publish data on the number of visitors to your amusement park

This will definitely increase the level of investor confidence in you. I want to see that your team is in the amusement park every day

The team should communicate with the community as often as possible. I must see that you are improving your project every day.

Most importantly, the team should be interested in the development of the park. This is what all investors are waiting for.

If the LegendSiam team shows the economic efficiency of investing, but in the future they can count on re-attracting investments
lampblogapif

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 07:00:51 PM

Where can I see photos from the opening of a new part of the amusement park?

Photos from the opening of the amusement park you can find yourself on the Internet or on Facebook

I watched photos and videos from the opening day of the park. It looks grandiose. I think you can succeed
Sir_Ramez

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 10:09:20 PM

I have never heard of this network. Did you create it specifically for Legend Siam?

As I understand it, this is a specialized blockchain for STO. In the future, funds will be raised on this blockchain for other projects.

If you go to this page of the site, then most likely you are right https://www.vewc.com/insight/projects

It is good when the project makes long plans and develops. LegendSiam will be the first but not the last successful project

I already bought LegendSiam tokens and plan to sell them in 2-3 years. I will receive a return of 20% of investments and sell tokens more expensive than now
titicooti

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 02:46:52 PM

Are you planning to make your amusement park more modern, or do you want to preserve Thai culture at Legend Siam?
BalishKristyn544

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:19:27 PM

I already bought LegendSiam tokens and plan to sell them in 2-3 years. I will receive a return of 20% of investments and sell tokens more expensive than now

I think cryptocurrencies are a risky asset for investing, but your tokens will be backed up by a real amusement park and this is very good
blogsighhafli

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:02:56 PM

Every investor who bought tokens is a full owner of the share of the amusement park?
behyletea

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:37:32 PM

Do investors get their tokens only when they reach softcap?

If you do not close softcap, will investors get their money back?
lampblogapif

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 05:15:18 PM

How will investors receive dividends? Will the profit be credited in tokens or fiat?
titicooti

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 06:40:38 PM

You write that you need to attract $ 50 million to expand the amusement park, but you have already opened a new part of the park. This is true?
behyletea

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 07:56:05 PM

Have you carried out an audit of your project in order to assess reliability and attractiveness for investors?
Ujui04

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 08:29:54 PM

The total project cost is $ 131 million? What is the payback period of the project?
migvalasney

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 11:19:43 AM

Is Mangum & Associates an investment company or is it an amusement park owner?
lampblogapif

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 11:54:45 AM

The total project cost is $ 131 million? What is the payback period of the project?

The LegendSiam team does not disclose information about total revenue and expenses. The profitability calculator is on the project website
AndreaIsabelle

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 12:36:24 PM

How will investors receive dividends? Will the profit be credited in tokens or fiat?

If I understand correctly, then investors receive cryptocurrency and can exchange tokens for fiat in their personal account
behyletea

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 01:05:38 PM

Every investor who bought tokens is a full owner of the share of the amusement park?

Yes. If you bought tokens, then theoretically you are a co-owner of an amusement park
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: