Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:01:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN][STO] LegendSiam ThemePark via East West Capital ✅✅  (Read 1758 times)
gordon17

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 06:05:53 PM

Who advises your project on issuing tokens and attracting investments?

All information about the team that is developing this project is listed here https://www.vewc.com/aboutus

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ujui04

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 06:30:52 PM

You are creating a great option for passive income. I like that I invest in an asset and make an annual profit.

Investing in a real asset is less profitable and less risky. However, I really like to invest in the entertainment sector.

The entertainment industry is always very profitable, especially when there is no seasonality.

Investors will receive a stable profit throughout the year.

Is Legend Siam's attendance stable throughout the year?

Too early to tell the performance of this token. And one more thing, we need to know if they can truly deliver their project here. And once we know that they can build the theme park, for sure it will be profitable for all investors. So this project will be years in the making, a long term investment in crypto.

The project shows itself on the good side, because they provide the opportunity to earn without much risk
diemomowa

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 06:55:18 PM

What venture capital funds are you negotiating with in order to attract investments?

For this project, Legend Siam did not sell many tokens. I think in the near future large investors should start buying your tokens. LegendSiam is a safe and profitable investment opportunity.
rejay324

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 05:54:18 PM

What venture capital funds are you negotiating with in order to attract investments?

For this project, Legend Siam did not sell many tokens. I think in the near future large investors should start buying your tokens. LegendSiam is a safe and profitable investment opportunity.

Why do you think that investing in LegendSiam will be profitable?
Ujui04

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 06:13:17 PM

Can indians buy your tokens?

Soon a third court will be held in India, which will determine the future of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain as a whole.

It turns out that residents of India will be able to buy your tokens and receive dividends?
nostralgivo

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 06:38:14 PM

I like that every token is part of your amusement park.

The more visitors there will be in the amusement park, the higher the price of the token will rise. This is a great asset.

At the same time, the demand for a steadily growing asset will increase in price. LegendSiam community committed to safe investments
duarcebali

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 06:56:41 PM

Have you tried to attract investments through crowdfunding?

The Legend Siam team did not attract investment earlier.

They received a loan to build a new part of the park and now they want to return them

But at the same time, investors will receive dividends. I think this is the best way to attract investment.
behyletea

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 07:19:29 PM

Who advises your project on issuing tokens and attracting investments?

All information about the team that is developing this project is listed here https://www.vewc.com/aboutus

Why is there so little information about team experience? Do you have a linkedin page?
prolnasure

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 07:37:55 PM

Can indians buy your tokens?

It depends on the laws of India regarding cryptocurrencies.

As far as I know in India there are no laws prohibiting the use of cryptocurrencies

Moreover, the token is not a cryptocurrency. This is a security token verified by the SEC.
nostralgivo

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 08:00:49 PM

What are the monthly expenses of your amusement park on marketing?

The larger the budget, the higher the income of the amusement park. The park can receive up to 10,000 visitors daily

This would increase the profit for investors by 3-5 times! I wish rapid development to the Legend Siam project
duarcebali

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 08:19:23 PM

You are creating a great option for passive income. I like that I invest in an asset and make an annual profit.

Investing in a real asset is less profitable and less risky. However, I really like to invest in the entertainment sector.

The entertainment industry is always very profitable, especially when there is no seasonality.

Investors will receive a stable profit throughout the year.

Is Legend Siam's attendance stable throughout the year?

Too early to tell the performance of this token. And one more thing, we need to know if they can truly deliver their project here. And once we know that they can build the theme park, for sure it will be profitable for all investors. So this project will be years in the making, a long term investment in crypto.

The project shows itself on the good side, because they provide the opportunity to earn without much risk

Even in the event of a cryptocurrency market crash, the price of the token will not drop lower than during the STO
rejay324

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 08:40:29 PM

Has your blockchain been used previously in the release of tokens?

If I understand correctly, they recently created the VEWC blockchain and the Legend Siam project were the first to create their own token for STO?

That is, is this the first STO that takes place with the release of tokens on this blockchain?
behyletea

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 09:01:56 PM

I agree that investing in Legend Siam does not have high risks. However, the project profitability is about 5-10% per year
BitCoinBill21000000

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 12:49:48 PM

An U.S.-style business venture in Thailand’s hospitality sector

… and why it is not a real estate tokenization, but the tokenization of corporate rights under Hong Kong legislation from a minority shareholding in a Thai business that owns real estate. https://justinian-lawyers-thailand.com/2019/12/07/lst/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: