Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:09:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] Multichain Ventures - Blockchain for business - without the headache✅✅✅  (Read 1487 times)
rejay324

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 02:38:54 PM

Why is your project not hosted on trackers? I want to see reviews about your project

Not all projects post information about themselves on trackers. Moreover, the project has not even started selling its tokens

Why are tokens used in your project, and not ordinary digital currencies?

This provides an opportunity for investors to receive a stable profit. This is a utility token for all Multichain Ventures ecosystem products.

If the project continues its active development, then by the end of 2020, the price of the token can grow 5-6 times

Why do you think so? The project has not yet started selling tokens, so the demand for tokens is not yet known

Multichain Ventures develops several products at once, which can become very popular. Therefore, it can be predicted that the price of tokens will rise

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
v_an89

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:09:06 PM

Why is your project not hosted on trackers? I want to see reviews about your project

Not all projects post information about themselves on trackers. Moreover, the project has not even started selling its tokens

Why are tokens used in your project, and not ordinary digital currencies?

This provides an opportunity for investors to receive a stable profit. This is a utility token for all Multichain Ventures ecosystem products.

If the project continues its active development, then by the end of 2020, the price of the token can grow 5-6 times

Why do you think so? The project has not yet started selling tokens, so the demand for tokens is not yet known

Multichain Ventures develops several products at once, which can become very popular. Therefore, it can be predicted that the price of tokens will rise

I like the potential of EDEN. The transport industry needs a blockchain
redelgocu

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:42:11 PM

To participate in token sale, do I have to register in the white list?
mimimizhkad

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:09:53 PM

When is the launch of the tokes platform?

I can not find the roadmap or exact launch date https://multichain.ventures/tokes.html

Development is moving very intensively. I think the presentation will be in February - March 2020

That is, in the near future it will be possible to track the supply of cannabis to Tokes?

You need to wait for the launch of the platform and then everyone can test Tokes. I think that a long stage of testing awaits us.

Have you already started developing the Tokes mobile application for iOS and Android?
prenalreres

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:39:38 PM

I like that you create several products at once, but I would like to see reviews about your project from famous people in the crypto industry
redelgocu

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 07:22:21 PM

What trackers host your project?

I want to read expert reviews about your project

The project is posted on the tracker https://icoholder.com/en/multichain-ventures-31338

However, the project rating is missing

at ICOmarks the rating of Multichain Ventures is 6.5

This is a very old rating and the opinions of experts in the field of blockchain are not taken into account on this resource.
ocerrticac

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

I am sure that within six months you will be able to sell all tokens and your project will declare itself to the whole world
zhutongcang9

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 08:18:00 PM

Will you create your own marketplace for selling cannabis through the Tokes platform?

I think this is inappropriate, since the Tokes platform only allows you to track the product from production to purchase

Why do you limit the Tokes platform to cannabis tracking only?
Oberosha

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 08:50:06 PM

I like the tokenomics of your project. It contains a regular increase in the price of the token

They create an entire ecosystem that will constantly grow and with the addition of new products, the price of the token will increase

I like that you create new popular products and create an increase in demand for your token.

The more popular the products created by Multichain Ventures will be, the better for investors. Wink

What else determines the success of the project and the potential increase in the price of tokens?

It depends on the general mood of the cryptocurrency market. The success of the project may also be affected by the crisis and other aspects.

If the product is of high quality, then demand will grow even in times of crisis. I think one of the Multichain Ventures products will definitely be very popular.

Which of the Multichain Ventures products do you consider the most promising in the next 2-3 years?
ocerrticac

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 09:20:46 PM

How do you plan to monetize your products?
Will all products be sold on a monthly subscription?

I think that the final concept of monetization will be developed when all products are already launched.

Tokenization has already been developed and is being implemented in all products. Soon we will see the current Multichain Ventures model.

Is the growth in the price of the token and the burning of tokens already included in tokenomics?

Not. In tokenomics, we take into account the organic growth of the token price due to an increase in demand

Will the demand for tokens depend only on the increase in demand for Multichain Ventures products?
K_Rustam1976

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 09:50:38 PM

I do not understand the meaning of EDEN a bit. What is this service for?

You can find information about EDEN here https://multichain.ventures/eden.html

Is this service designed for decentralized tracking of transportation of goods?

EDEN is designed to track the transport of goods with insurance through a smart contract.

Can I pay for transportation with your tokens?

I think that information about the possibilities of paying for services using tokens will appear after the launch of the platform

Now the cost of a monthly subscription is indicated in US dollars, but most likely payment is possible in Multichain Ventures tokens
Ilostincryptopia

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 09:57:11 PM

how does this work?
Ilostincryptopia

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 10:27:24 PM

I do not understand the meaning of EDEN a bit. What is this service for?

You can find information about EDEN here https://multichain.ventures/eden.html

Is this service designed for decentralized tracking of transportation of goods?

EDEN is designed to track the transport of goods with insurance through a smart contract.

Can I pay for transportation with your tokens?

I think that information about the possibilities of paying for services using tokens will appear after the launch of the platform

Now the cost of a monthly subscription is indicated in US dollars, but most likely payment is possible in Multichain Ventures tokens

how do you know this is even legit?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: