Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:21:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] Multichain Ventures - Blockchain for business - without the headache✅✅✅  (Read 1487 times)
behyletea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 01:55:57 PM

I like the tokenomics of your project. It contains a regular increase in the price of the token

They create an entire ecosystem that will constantly grow and with the addition of new products, the price of the token will increase

I like that you create new popular products and create an increase in demand for your token.

The more popular the products created by Multichain Ventures will be, the better for investors. Wink

Therefore, investors should buy tokens and keep them until all products are launched.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rockmanaki

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 02:38:23 PM

I like the tokenomics of your project. It contains a regular increase in the price of the token

They create an entire ecosystem that will constantly grow and with the addition of new products, the price of the token will increase

I like that you create new popular products and create an increase in demand for your token.

The more popular the products created by Multichain Ventures will be, the better for investors. Wink

Therefore, investors should buy tokens and keep them until all products are launched.

The more popular Multichain Ventures products will be, the higher will be the demand for tokens.
diemomowa

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 03:00:24 PM

I do not understand the meaning of EDEN a bit. What is this service for?

You can find information about EDEN here https://multichain.ventures/eden.html

Is this service designed for decentralized tracking of transportation of goods?

EDEN is designed to track the transport of goods with insurance through a smart contract.

Can I pay for transportation with your tokens?
behyletea

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 03:23:46 PM

What else determines the success of the project and the potential increase in the price of tokens?

It depends on the general mood of the cryptocurrency market. The success of the project may also be affected by the crisis and other aspects.
nostralgivo

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 03:44:34 PM

What trackers host your project?

I want to read expert reviews about your project

The project is posted on the tracker https://icoholder.com/en/multichain-ventures-31338

However, the project rating is missing
duarcebali

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 04:06:01 PM

When is the launch of the tokes platform?

I can not find the roadmap or exact launch date https://multichain.ventures/tokes.html

Development is moving very intensively. I think the presentation will be in February - March 2020

That is, in the near future it will be possible to track the supply of cannabis to Tokes?
Ujui04

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 04:25:38 PM

How do you plan to monetize your products?
Will all products be sold on a monthly subscription?

I think that the final concept of monetization will be developed when all products are already launched.

Tokenization has already been developed and is being implemented in all products. Soon we will see the current Multichain Ventures model.

Is the growth in the price of the token and the burning of tokens already included in tokenomics?
diemomowa

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 04:48:43 PM

Will you create your own marketplace for selling cannabis through the Tokes platform?
rejay324

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 05:09:52 PM

Are you planning an IEO at Binance?

IEO on the Binance exchange costs more than $ 1 million. It is very expensive, but you can quickly attract the required amount
Ujui04

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 05:31:42 PM

Why is your project not hosted on trackers? I want to see reviews about your project

Not all projects post information about themselves on trackers. Moreover, the project has not even started selling its tokens

Why are tokens used in your project, and not ordinary digital currencies?

This provides an opportunity for investors to receive a stable profit. This is a utility token for all Multichain Ventures ecosystem products.

If the project continues its active development, then by the end of 2020, the price of the token can grow 5-6 times

Why do you think so? The project has not yet started selling tokens, so the demand for tokens is not yet known
diemomowa

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 05:51:44 PM

Do you provide a test (free) period of using your service?

Not. All products work only by subscription.

However, if you don’t like something, then Multichain Ventures will refund your money.

A monthly subscription costs more than $ 200. Therefore, a test period is necessary so that customers can test your product.
rejay324

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 11:29:38 AM

Do you provide a test (free) period of using your service?

Not. All products work only by subscription.

However, if you don’t like something, then Multichain Ventures will refund your money.

A monthly subscription costs more than $ 200. Therefore, a test period is necessary so that customers can test your product.

That would be very convenient. Get a 24 hour test period. Cool
Ujui04

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 11:49:07 AM

The more popular Multichain Ventures products will be, the higher will be the demand for tokens.

Token price will rise when Multichain Ventures launches new products
diemomowa

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:11:20 PM

Are you planning an IEO at Binance?

IEO on the Binance exchange costs more than $ 1 million. It is very expensive, but you can quickly attract the required amount

Some projects receive a free listing at Binance. To do this, you must meet a number of requirements
rejay324

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:31:25 PM

What else determines the success of the project and the potential increase in the price of tokens?

It depends on the general mood of the cryptocurrency market. The success of the project may also be affected by the crisis and other aspects.

If the product is of high quality, then demand will grow even in times of crisis. I think one of the Multichain Ventures products will definitely be very popular.
Ujui04

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:54:27 PM

Will you create your own marketplace for selling cannabis through the Tokes platform?

I think this is inappropriate, since the Tokes platform only allows you to track the product from production to purchase
sajneet

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 01:12:46 PM

I do not understand the meaning of EDEN a bit. What is this service for?

You can find information about EDEN here https://multichain.ventures/eden.html

Is this service designed for decentralized tracking of transportation of goods?

EDEN is designed to track the transport of goods with insurance through a smart contract.

Can I pay for transportation with your tokens?

I think that information about the possibilities of paying for services using tokens will appear after the launch of the platform
duarcebali

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 01:38:26 PM

How do you plan to monetize your products?
Will all products be sold on a monthly subscription?

I think that the final concept of monetization will be developed when all products are already launched.

Tokenization has already been developed and is being implemented in all products. Soon we will see the current Multichain Ventures model.

Is the growth in the price of the token and the burning of tokens already included in tokenomics?

Not. In tokenomics, we take into account the organic growth of the token price due to an increase in demand
Ujui04

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 01:57:38 PM

What trackers host your project?

I want to read expert reviews about your project

The project is posted on the tracker https://icoholder.com/en/multichain-ventures-31338

However, the project rating is missing

at ICOmarks the rating of Multichain Ventures is 6.5
sajneet

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 02:22:12 PM

When is the launch of the tokes platform?

I can not find the roadmap or exact launch date https://multichain.ventures/tokes.html

Development is moving very intensively. I think the presentation will be in February - March 2020

That is, in the near future it will be possible to track the supply of cannabis to Tokes?

You need to wait for the launch of the platform and then everyone can test Tokes. I think that a long stage of testing awaits us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: