Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:12:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW/POS/Masternodes] DIY Tube Video Pays For Video Views & Comments  (Read 2616 times)
Concerned Citizen

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 11:45:27 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2020, 12:09:20 AM by Concerned Citizen

I am not at all concerned with what you guys are doing with the price of DIYT Coin. My mistake was getting on a small exchange with no trade volume, allowing you to simply manipulate the price. But they do not report to Coinmarketcap so it wont matter once we get on a larger exchange.

Have fun trying to wipe out our coin value on a larger exchange with a lot of daily trade volume. Then the YouTube trolls can play with their coins on that little exchange and nobody will pay them any attention.

But I may spend some extra cash and get some of those coins later for myself at that price. Its a good deal.

Help yourself.  Nobody else is interested in them, least of all the trolls.  I expect it is the early miners dumping their coins, before the price reaches zero.  There are many, many thousands on offer for way under your "guaranteed" $0.10 price.

How do you plan on raising the necessary funds to get on a large exchange?  Another T-shirt campaign?  Pallet wood coasters?  Flammable tea-light holders?  Handicrafts?

It's all pie in the sky.  You have no money, no backers, no takers for your coin, and your video website is a wasteland, and will likely remain so.

DIY Tube Coin update:  Nothing to report since last message.  Today's sales still at $0.09 in total.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoHunter987

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:17:46 AM

But I may spend some extra cash and get some of those coins later for myself at that price. Its a good deal.

Maybe you would be better off spending the extra cash and getting yourself some good mental help? Seriously. you're not right in the head. You've lost touch with reality. If not for yourself, maybe consider your wife and kid for a change. Maybe get off the internet and get your life back into order. But from what I have been told, your life has always been full of paranoid delusions. A psychiatrist can help you with that. Really, no kidding.
The Do It Yourself World

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:39:13 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2020, 12:51:01 AM by The Do It Yourself World

[sniped]

DIY Tube Coin update:  Nothing to report since last message.  Today's sales still at $0.09 in total.

Troy look down the back of your sofa. You to could afford to buy the 'coin.' And if it increased 100 fold you could then buy that burger you've always wanted. Perhaps you could share it with the family.
Concerned Citizen

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 02:22:41 AM

[sniped]

Troy look down the back of your sofa. You to could afford to buy the 'coin.' And if it increased 100 fold you could then buy that burger you've always wanted. Perhaps you could share it with the family.

At current prices, it could increase in value by a hundredfold, and it would still only be worth 2.5 cents.  Over 4,500 to the dollar, at the moment.

Maybe he could ask for a single French Fry?
Concerned Citizen

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 02:42:49 AM

DIY Tube Coin exchange update:  Offer to buy 100,000 coins at 1 Satoshi withdrawn.  Only one offer remaining, at 2 Satoshi.
CryptoHunter987

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 11:39:37 PM

Maybe you would be better off spending the extra cash and getting yourself some good mental help? Seriously. you're not right in the head. You've lost touch with reality. If not for yourself, maybe consider your wife and kid for a change. Maybe get off the internet and get your life back into order. But from what I have been told, your life has always been full of paranoid delusions. A psychiatrist can help you with that. Really, no kidding.

Interesting way you think. You are harassing myself and my family. Hell bent on having us homeless by any means at all. Even though we have a 2 year old child, which you call ping pong because she is half Filipino. And you say I need mental help. All I ever did was make videos of our daily lives on the homestead. Then started DIY Tube to help people. Maybe I am crazy for wanting to help people huh

How is offering good advise harassment? And what do I have to do with your family? Never spoken or had any contact with them so any harassment towards them could only come from you. I'm just trying to help you because you're certifiably nuts. I imagine it must be very difficult for you living in a self created hell where everyone you see is out to get you. From what I have learned about you is even your neighbors can't stand you, not some of them, but ALL of them. And apparently it was the same situation when you lived in New York. It seems you cause dislike  everywhere your go. Even this so-call crypto currency fiasco project you created has caused much bad blood between the original people that helped you. Its a constant theme that runs through your life. For as distasteful everyone finds you to be, I understand. That is why a good mental health professional could do you a world of good. It will undoubtedly take many years of hard work but if you start now you may have a chance of turning yourself into a productive human being instead of preying one unsuspecting people. You could start by contacting you landlord back in New York and start making restitution. Really, she doesn't have much time left and as I've been told, her children are extremely upset at what you have done. Its not too late to do the right thing. It's all up to you.
CryptoHunter987

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 12:08:34 AM

How is offering good advise harassment? And what do I have to do with your family? Never spoken or had any contact with them so any harassment towards them could only come from you. I'm just trying to help you because you're certifiably nuts. I imagine it must be very difficult for you living in a self created hell where everyone you see is out to get you. From what I have learned about you is even your neighbors can't stand you, not some of them, but ALL of them. And apparently it was the same situation when you lived in New York. It seems you cause dislike  everywhere your go. Even this so-call crypto currency fiasco project you created has caused much bad blood between the original people that helped you. Its a constant theme that runs through your life. For as distasteful everyone finds you to be, I understand. That is why a good mental health professional could do you a world of good. It will undoubtedly take many years of hard work but if you start now you may have a chance of turning yourself into a productive human being instead of preying one unsuspecting people. You could start by contacting you landlord back in New York and start making restitution. Really, she doesn't have much time left and as I've been told, her children are extremely upset at what you have done. Its not too late to do the right thing. It's all up to you.

Nice stories. Boy you guys sure have an imagination.

But I wont stop.

No stories here. All of what I wrote is factual.

As for you not stopping? That is your choice. However, the path you're on is not leading you to a positive outcome, not personally nor professionally. Until you wake up to your own condition you will be forever damned. I pity your wife and child because not only are you destroying yourself you are taking your wife and child down with you. If you would have only listened to the wisdom so many tried to give you.
Concerned Citizen

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 01:44:13 AM

As for you not stopping? That is your choice. However, the path you're on is not leading you to a positive outcome, not personally nor professionally. Until you wake up to your own condition you will be forever damned. I pity your wife and child because not only are you destroying yourself you are taking your wife and child down with you. If you would have only listened to the wisdom so many tried to give you.

You contradict your own self. Either you have nothing to do with my family or you know a LOT about my family. But you cant go around making claims about my family as "factual" when you claim you have nothing to do with my family.

Sounds a bit like a stalker actually. Although your words are still lies. Typical troll lies. Tell enough lies in hopes of destroying someone's life and reputation.

But you cant stop DIY Tube unless you kill me. Which I have seen discussed on your hate site before.

I may just open source the whole thing and give it to the public to spite you all. Then if you kill me, you cant kill DIY Tube. HAHA.

And then there was that time on Steemit, where you threatened to silence my questions with your 12.  Forgotten about that, it seems?  I'm not surprised you didn't try again.  Oscoda County police still have a record of the call, Troy.  Montmorency County too, because I called them first, in error.  They were very helpful.  I even had a crime report number.

Nobody ever seriously threatened to kill you.  Joking on a private forum is not the same as making threats on the open internet.

Remember that!

DIY Tube Coin update:  No sales at all today.  Only 1 offer to buy at 2 Satoshi per DIYT.  Sell orders at 6 Satoshi remain unfulfilled.
CryptoHunter987

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 02:03:24 AM

You contradict your own self. Either you have nothing to do with my family or you know a LOT about my family. But you cant go around making claims about my family as "factual" when you claim you have nothing to do with my family.

Sounds a bit like a stalker actually. Although your words are still lies. Typical troll lies. Tell enough lies in hopes of destroying someone's life and reputation.

But you cant stop DIY Tube unless you kill me. Which I have seen discussed on your hate site before.

I may just open source the whole thing and give it to the public to spite you all. Then if you kill me, you cant kill DIY Tube. HAHA.

No contradictions. Everything I learned about you and your family was initially shared by you personally through your YouTube channel. You are so scatterbrained that you don't even realize you were putting it all out there. You dox your landlord back in New York blaming her for evicting you from the land you stopped paying rent on. You accused her of stealing it when you never owed it in the first place. Then you went behind her back and advertised if for sale for $100,000. She did you a solid and gave you a place to live and you turned around and tried to sell the land you never owned. I have personally seen the ad you posted. The proof that you never owned the land is found on the tax records which is public record.

If anyone has any doubts that I am making up all these stories I invite you to go to YouTube and search "The Do It Yourself World" and once on his channel click on the little magnifying glass and search "Some Changes Going On & Updates" This is one of many dozens of videos where you can learn more about the man behind DIY Tube and his coin. I encourage people watch the entire video paying attention the what he says along with his eye movements and body language. If you can't stand to watch it all at least go to the 4 minute 30 second mark and listen to what he says. "Even my Church often thinks I'm lying". One may ask the question; who would say something like that? He said he doesn't script anything.... Well my question is, what does not having a script have anything to do with a Church claiming he's a liar? Again, I encourage anyone considering dealing with this man to watch the whole video. His channel and his words, not mine.  If you get to know this man you will find many, many contradictions pop up, sometimes just a sentence or two apart. You will discover his stories shift like sand and this is the very reason why so many people dislike him. He leads people to believe one thing, such as how poor he is, subtlety prompting people to help by way of gifts and money and then later they find out the real story was not as he told. He then uses Gas Lighting to convince those people how they misunderstood him and it was all due to their confusion. Even in this video you can see how he states how he makes lots of mistakes and yet at the same time tells you that you are the problem because you don't understand him.  The same thing has happened with many people he befriended in person through his YouTube channel. Many people bent over backwards to help him providing extensive labor and thousands of dollars in equipment and he wound up stabbing every one of them in the back claiming it was they who betrayed him. Claiming they came to his place to spy on him. When he references Trolls these are the people he is really speaking of. Clearly they are NOT trolls. Trolls are people that do drive-by inflammatory comments trying to get a reaction. What this man has are a lot of angry people that he took advantage of, and there are a lot of them. So if you don't want to end up like one of those people, do your homework and give serious consideration before you make the decision to deal with him. Don't judge him based on what I say but rather listen to him and learn who he really is and not who he pretends to be.
CryptoHunter987

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 02:22:01 AM

No contradictions. Everything I learned about you and your family was initially shared by you personally through your YouTube channel. You are so scatterbrained that you don't even realize you were putting it all out there. You dox your landlord back in New York blaming her for evicting you from the land you stopped paying rent on. You accused her of stealing it when you never owed it in the first place. Then you went behind her back and advertised if for sale for $100,000. She did you a solid and gave you a place to live and you turned around and tried to sell the land you never owned. I have personally seen the ad you posted. The proof that you never owned the land is found on the tax records which is public record.

If anyone has any doubts that I am making up all these stories I invite you to go to YouTube and search "The Do It Yourself World" and once on his channel click on the little magnifying glass and search "Some Changes Going On & Updates" This is one of many dozens of videos where you can learn more about the man behind DIY Tube and his coin. I encourage people watch the entire video paying attention the what he says along with his eye movements and body language. If you can't stand to watch it all at least go to the 4 minute 30 second mark and listen to what he says. "Even my Church often thinks I'm lying". One may ask the question; who would say something like that? He said he doesn't script anything.... Well my question is, what does not having a script have anything to do with a Church claiming he's a liar? Again, I encourage anyone considering dealing with this man to watch the whole video. His channel and his words, not mine.  If you get to know this man you will find many, many contradictions pop up, sometimes just a sentence or two apart. You will discover his stories shift like sand and this is the very reason why so many people dislike him. He leads people to believe one thing, such as how poor he is, subtlety prompting people to help by way of gifts and money and then later they find out the real story was not as he told. He then uses Gas Lighting to convince those people how they misunderstood him and it was all due to their confusion. Even in this video you can see how he states how he makes lots of mistakes and yet at the same time tells you that you are the problem because you don't understand him.  The same thing has happened with many people he befriended in person through his YouTube channel. Many people bent over backwards to help him providing extensive labor and thousands of dollars in equipment and he wound up stabbing every one of them in the back claiming it was they who betrayed him. Claiming they came to his place to spy on him. When he references Trolls these are the people he is really speaking of. Clearly they are NOT trolls. Trolls are people that do drive-by inflammatory comments trying to get a reaction. What this man has are a lot of angry people that he took advantage of, and there are a lot of them. So if you don't want to end up like one of those people, do your homework and give serious consideration before you make the decision to deal with him. Don't judge him based on what I say but rather listen to him and learn who he really is and not who he pretends to be.

There you go again. We had a land contract - NOT rent. I even posted it publicly after you guys made that claim years ago. Its a public, legal document.

Typical troll. Take a tiny bit of truth and twist it all around to make someone look bad. But you, little idiot, forget such details that were made public.

I wont even waste my time answering your other points since they are all as fake as the first.

If anyone wants, I can dig up the link to that land contract. Its still online for the public.

I can reference many more of YOUR videos that point directly to what I wrote. Again, not my words but YOURS!
You have wronged so many people on so many levels that it has become inescapable for you. The only way out is for you to stop the lies, stop the cons, atone for what you have done and get yourself some serious help. You are swimming in a sea of your own lies and you can no longer distinguish between them. YES! Its that serious. Best anyone can do is go into it with their eyes wide open and make their own conclusions on who is telling the truth here.
FROST HAIRS

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 02:44:57 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2020, 04:50:28 AM by FROST HAIRS

OldCodge it must really burn you that I got almost 40,000 pages of your "private" forum before you scoured it for the police and the public. I have your plotting and planning in writing. Discussion of fabricating evidence in attempts at burning me. Oh so much in writing. Just waiting for our day in court. You forgot I am a PHP and website dev so I know my way around a little bit.

FROST HAIRS

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 03:00:20 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2020, 04:50:07 AM by FROST HAIRS

Many people may want to watch the videos of him and his friend TJ , DAVID HANSON the convicted pedophile he brought to his home in NY state , not letting Davids parole officer know he was doing that , not letting NY state police know he brought David into the state and then let him be around young children of a YOU TUBE friend that came to visit troy and help him with some of the work he needed done .  People would be wise to learn these facts before aligning themselves with Troy Reid , for ANY REASON .

You mean that guy who was friends with you all for months and then Herb and family came out to spy on our land to find the layout for you guys. That guy, herb and you were all buddy buddy. I was gullible and blind back then and let you all in, trusting you.

I have all that backed up as evidence too. Including Herb planning to spy out the land for you all.

You guys may look more legitimate if you were not so bold and bragged about everything online all the time.

Again, this is why DIY Tube was formed. To protect people from YouTube trolls. DIY Tube is a place where channel owners can share their content without fear of harassment, slander, threats, plagiarism or discrimination.

Join DIY Tube and share your content in peace while earning cryptocurrency.

CryptoHunter987

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 03:02:01 AM

I can reference many more of YOUR videos that point directly to what I wrote. Again, not my words but YOURS!
You have wronged so many people on so many levels that it has become inescapable for you. The only way out is for you to stop the lies, stop the cons, atone for what you have done and get yourself some serious help. You are swimming in a sea of your own lies and you can no longer distinguish between them. YES! Its that serious. Best anyone can do is go into it with their eyes wide open and make their own conclusions on who is telling the truth here.

Typical troll answer. Shout "I have proof. I have proof" hoping some idiot believes you but never show any real proof because there is none.

No need to get angry at the messenger. You ramble on and on that I lie and then when I start referencing YOUR videos you double down still calling me s liar. Truth is I couldn't care less what you think of me. You can keep repeating TROLL TROLL TROLL as much as you like it really doesn't bother me. You like to repeat the same little mantra over and over but it really doesn't matter. I clearly stated "Don't take my word for it" and then posted reference to one of YOUR videos where you clearly state what you said. All the proof is found in what you say vs. what you do and it becomes obvious the two don't coincide with one another. You want to blame all your troubles and all your failures on others. It has always been that way since you started on YouTube. Many times you've been evicted and accused of stealing property and/or services. HECK!! You original videos you told these stories and every one of them it was always someone else's fault. You constantly portray yourself as the victim. Its your modus operandi. Its how you leverage the ill-informed into attacking the informed. It just what you are doing right here and right now. So go ahead and cry and stomp your feet. Call me all the names you like. I stand by everything I wrote and if anyone wants more details PM me and I'll give plenty of detail. But for now I think I've done what was necessary giving solid advise for people to get to know who the real person behind DIY Tube and coin is.  
FROST HAIRS

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 03:03:42 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2020, 04:47:57 AM by FROST HAIRS

Many people may want to watch the videos of him and his friend TJ , DAVID HANSON the convicted pedophile he brought to his home in NY state , not letting Davids parole officer know he was doing that , not letting NY state police know he brought David into the state and then let him be around young children of a YOU TUBE friend that came to visit troy and help him with some of the work he needed done .  People would be wise to learn these facts before aligning themselves with Troy Reid , for ANY REASON .

You mean that guy who was friends with you all for months and then Herb and family came out to spy on our land to find the layout for you guys. That guy, herb and you were all buddy buddy. I was gullible and blind back then and let you all in, trusting you.

I have all that backed up as evidence too. Including Herb planning to spy out the land for you all.

You guys may look more legitimate if you were not so bold and bragged about everything online all the time.

Again, this is why DIY Tube was formed. To protect people from YouTube trolls. DIY Tube is a place where channel owners can share their content without fear of harassment, slander, threats, plagiarism or discrimination.

CryptoHunter987

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 03:11:22 AM

so you are just going to gloss over the fact that YOU KNOWINGLY and WILLINGLY went and brought DAVID HANSON a convicted pedophile to your homestead , without notifying his parole officer or the NYSP .    

Not only that, he brought him to that isolated area he was renting and invited a family with two pre-teen boys and made no attempt to make it known he had this child sex offender. It was only after the fact did the parents find out and they were absolutely  livid over that. They were just another bunch of people taken advantage and ultimately labeled TROLLS.

So many situations, so little time. But this is one of the most serious things he's done to others. But remember! It's not his fault! The parents should have watched their children closer.

EDITED: I see he is blaming it on him being setup. Just another clear example that shows that what I am revealing here is in fact what really happens. Never taking responsibility even when he knew full well of who Hanson was and the environment he was placing him in. It was all a setup to trap him? Not a chance!
Concerned Citizen

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 04:13:29 AM

And then there was that time on Steemit, where you threatened to silence my questions with your 12.  Forgotten about that, it seems?  I'm not surprised you didn't try again.  Oscoda County police still have a record of the call, Troy.  Montmorency County too, because I called them first, in error.  They were very helpful.  I even had a crime report number.

Nobody ever seriously threatened to kill you.  Joking on a private forum is not the same as making threats on the open internet.

Remember that!

DIY Tube Coin update:  No sales at all today.  Only 1 offer to buy at 2 Satoshi per DIYT.  Sell orders at 6 Satoshi remain unfulfilled.

Ah, I remember Old Codge from YouTube. You live in the UK and yet you told the sheriff in my local area that I was going to somehow smuggle a shotgun onto an airplane, fly to the UK where no weapons are allowed, and kill you. Boy that would be a challenge to manage for sure. LOL. You give me more credit than I deserve. That sort of thing only happens in fantasy spy movies.

Yes I am also aware of the many other false reports you guys turned me in for through the years. I have been turned in for every crime under the sun.

And yes, you do admit to having discussed killing me. At least you did not deny it. Thanks for that at least.

You didn't know where I was based when you made your threat to shoot me.  I made no mention in my call to the police about you smuggling guns on to planes or flying to the UK.  I merely advised them that you had made such a threat, and that you held guns.  How they chose to act on that information, I neither know or care.  I do know for certain that a UK Firearm Certificate holder who did such a thing would not be a Firearm Certificate holder for much longer.

As for your claims to have hacked the Troybusters forum, well, fair play to you.  You're obviously too smart for us trolls.  The stupidity of the fact that you openly admit to computer hacking, here, on a forum where trust is a prerequisite, seems to have passed you by.  Far more important for you to be seen as the whizz-kid code monkey.  You're no more a coder than I am.  You even had the gall to claim you had programmed your shiny little Arduino to flash an LED, when everyone who has ever bought one knows that the Blink program is pre-installed on every device

As I said in a previous post, Law Enforcement are welcome to visit Troybusters at any time.  Gaylord Police have a contact address.  Oscoda Police have, too.  We have nothing to hide.

DIY Tube Coin update:  Still no sales.  24 hour volume = $0.00  7 day volume = <$2.00
Crypto_Buster

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 09:19:24 AM

MODERATORS!!! This has become a filthy mud slinging fest and totally unrelated to cryptocurrency or reality. Someone needs to step in here. My reports are going unanswered by the moderators.

Deleting this idiotic rant will not make it go away....

Crapto-currency related news....

Your coin is dead....

https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIYT_BTC

CryptoHunter987

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 03:58:43 PM

MODERATORS!!! This has become a filthy mud slinging fest and totally unrelated to cryptocurrency or reality. Someone needs to step in here. My reports are going unanswered by the moderators.

Sorry to see you becoming all unglued. Getting to know developers and CEOs of a company is very important in making decisions towards investment. People want reassurances that they are dealing with trustworthy people. Trying to rebury skeletons never works and just the act of that only brings greater focus. This is your second thread where you have been found to be covering things up by deleting your posts and/or trying to get others posts deleted. Once you put yourself out there there is no getting it back. Just like in court, once you are caught in a lie ALL CREDIBILITY IS LOST. There is no way to recover. And with your history of side stepping and changing your story so many times, the public has a pretty good idea of your character. Again you should have heeded the advise of those that have more wisdom. But for you I fear it is too late.
DIYTube
Copper Member

Activity: 126

Get Paid For Video Views And Comments

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 04:08:46 PM

This post has been overrun by YouTube trolls making some pretty serious accusations in a smear campaign to destroy DIY Tube Video. None of this has anything to do with cryptocurrency or reality now.

This is why I started DIY Tube Video Community. To provide a safe place for content creators to share their work without fear of slander, harassment, plagiarism and the like.

This will be my only post on this thread. It is not my own announcement anyway but I joined in to defend my company.

Troy Reid, DIY Tube Video Community.

DIY Tube Coin: https://www.diytubecoin.com

DIY Tube Video: https://www.diytube.video

DIY Tube Video Community
DiveCrewCanada

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 04:22:53 PM

This post has been overrun by YouTube trolls making some pretty serious accusations in a smear campaign to destroy DIY Tube Video. None of this has anything to do with cryptocurrency or reality now.

This is why I started DIY Tube Video Community. To provide a safe place for content creators to share their work without fear of slander, harassment, plagiarism and the like.

This will be my only post on this thread. It is not my own announcement anyway but I joined in to defend my company.

Troy Reid, DIY Tube Video Community.

DIY Tube Coin: https://www.diytubecoin.com

DIY Tube Video: https://www.diytube.video

Are you denying everything that was said about you and your actions?  Are you saying that everything was a lie?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: