Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:08:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Run is coming!  (Read 3279 times)
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 04:22:20 PM

I am hopeful too for the Bullrun of BTC specially in this coming halving.
I truly understand that we cannot 100% expect it but just basing from history hopefully it will. Smiley
many expect a bullrun to come back but I don't expect it in full if the time is right then the bullrun will come. but the results of my research if there really could be a bullrun will come next year but I don't have a strong percentage

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 01:46:36 AM

Right now, it seems that Bitcoin (which is the leading indicator of crypto's health) is on the precipice on whether the price will fall back to $6,000 and back to the bear markets. Or it finally conquers the $8k and bottoms out.
This is a prediction that can happen in the near future because the recent few days the market has continuously decreased and the volatility of Bitcoin has caused the entire altcoin to collapse. I think the value of Bitcoin may drop to $6000 or $7000 by the end of this year and will increase gradually until the end of 2020. I don't buy during this time and will continue to wait patiently before making decision.
Of course, my prediction and you may be wrong, but in general the bear market is still overwhelming the crypto market so it will be difficult to predict what will happen next.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 05:56:24 AM

Hmm.. Nothing special with that's bro 😁. The only way to know bull will run or not is waiting for bitcoin halving. 2 times we were see how bull running and jumping like crazy at 2013 and 2017. And I really want that happen again at 2021. How do you think?

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 06:53:14 AM

Hmm.. Nothing special with that's bro 😁. The only way to know bull will run or not is waiting for bitcoin halving. 2 times we were see how bull running and jumping like crazy at 2013 and 2017. And I really want that happen again at 2021. How do you think?
We never know what will be the outcome of this incoming halving if same fate will happen then expect to have a good bull run and experienced
again the big rise. Maybe we can expect higher value or even new ATH but it will be depends from how investors and holders will create that big
market movement. There's no assurance we are all waiting and speculating.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:07:08 AM

We never know what will be the outcome of this incoming halving if same fate will happen then expect to have a good bull run and experienced
again the big rise. Maybe we can expect higher value or even new ATH but it will be depends from how investors and holders will create that big
market movement. There's no assurance we are all waiting and speculating.
ATH would be nice, it will help the entire market to again recover, imagine what it can do for altcoins which is deeply suffering now, if there is a new ATH of BTC surely altcoins will follow and this market will again become more popular due to some expected FOMO.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:39:54 AM

Support levels are starting to break, over the last few days. I think we are a long way from a bull market.
Let's hope that BTC won't fall too far, and can recover its losses and re-establish $10k. That I think is the marker for a more bullish market sentiment. At the moment however, a recovery to even $9k looks like a long shot.
Forget alts for the time being, I don't think the market is strong enough for alts to lead on price movement. At the moment it is all about BTC.

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:49:01 AM

I truly understand that we cannot 100% expect it but just basing from history hopefully it will. Smiley
many expect a bullrun to come back but I don't expect it in full if the time is right then the bullrun will come. but the results of my research if there really could be a bullrun will come next year but I don't have a strong percentage
Once again predictions and opinions about the BTC bullrun can be phrased and maybe people often think like that. but all that was hoped for didn't appear either.
the current situation is indeed difficult to predict and not easy to predict, but all can also only hope.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 12:49:13 PM

Support levels are starting to break, over the last few days. I think we are a long way from a bull market.
Let's hope that BTC won't fall too far, and can recover its losses and re-establish $10k. That I think is the marker for a more bullish market sentiment. At the moment however, a recovery to even $9k looks like a long shot.
Forget alts for the time being, I don't think the market is strong enough for alts to lead on price movement. At the moment it is all about BTC.

Exactly what crypto traders do since 2014. When the crypto markets contract in volume and in price, they all flee to Bitcoin trading. Recently stablecoins are given much more importance now as a haven or hedge against declining coins.

Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 12:57:34 PM

Exactly what crypto traders do since 2014. When the crypto markets contract in volume and in price, they all flee to Bitcoin trading. Recently stablecoins are given much more importance now as a haven or hedge against declining coins.

Yes. This is why, when people talk about an 'alt season' starting, the first thing I consider is how strong BTC is looking. I think for an alt season you need huge positive sentiment in the market, so people are willing to move out of BTC and into the more speculative coins.
I don't see how people can call an alt season right now, when sentiment is flaky at best. The question now is do we flee from BTC into the relative safety of stablecoins, not do we extend out from BTC into alts. Sentiment is headed the wrong way for an alt season right now. I'd love to see one of course, just can't see it anytime soon.

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 01:07:55 PM

Once again predictions and opinions about the BTC bullrun can be phrased and maybe people often think like that. but all that was hoped for didn't appear either.
the current situation is indeed difficult to predict and not easy to predict, but all can also only hope.
if you can read the analysis I think you can be right, the prediction is a kind of gambling so you have to be careful,
resistance and support determine where the next bitcoin is going, right now I think Bitcoin will be able to hold support at $ 7800,
and will fly to $ 8000, buy 20% of your funds We will see later

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 01:53:37 PM

While browsing on Reddit, I see this pic:

Its not a sign that we will get a pump from this .I think it helps to promote this and make encouragement .The real impact of the market is totally different ,its run on its on way . We need to follow and behave of the market .

agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:37:04 PM

While browsing on Reddit, I see this pic:

There are a lot of news already saying that bull run is comig as bitcoin approaches halving but we should still stay tuned on what's going to happen so that we won't end up in regret at the end. Let us all be  smart buyers and holders and analyze the market carefully so that things would go according to our plan. In case bull run occur, you can either be very grateful since you can get lots of benefits from it or be regretful as you did not buy and hold plenty of bitcoin while there's still enough time.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:51:16 PM

if you can read the analysis I think you can be right, the prediction is a kind of gambling so you have to be careful,
resistance and support determine where the next bitcoin is going, right now I think Bitcoin will be able to hold support at $ 7800,
and will fly to $ 8000, buy 20% of your funds We will see later
The personal predictions don't have a value in the eyes of market makers who draws the support and resistance lines on charts. If the BTC is able to move over the $10k, the altcoins can open the gates for the spring season. The winter season is not over, the stable BTC price is necessary for improving the price of altcoins a little bit. $8000 is the lasting support, it will be broken before December, in my opinion.
albrots

Activity: 534

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:14:57 PM

yes that is the best way to find out that Bitcoin will run. Looking at history Halving bitcoin which has increased every halving. Not by trusting in a news that contains pictures of people demonstrating with the words Buy Bitcoin. It was just their attempt to make Bitcoin go up. We are waiting for halving bitcoin.
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:25:39 PM

Here we go, BTC down 3% in the last hour, alts falling too. The support level is being broken right now. Not sure where we will land, hope the fall is not too hard.

moynul2050

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 03:51:09 AM

Bitcoin has fallen back, the bull run is back away and the bear market is coming back. but this can be a good time if you intend to increase investment in cryptocurrency.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 07:32:49 AM

yes that is the best way to find out that Bitcoin will run. Looking at history Halving bitcoin which has increased every halving. Not by trusting in a news that contains pictures of people demonstrating with the words Buy Bitcoin. It was just their attempt to make Bitcoin go up. We are waiting for halving bitcoin.

As time passed by each of us want a good return and its definitely a great time to buy bitcoin nowadays and soon it will bull run tremendously. This kind of situation was done base on its history in which its price increase unexpectedly and I believe sooner or later the bull run will happen so much better we must buy bitcoin and have a nice profit.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:59:55 AM

market sentiment is getting stronger today and the bull run is getting further away, i no longer expect that the bull run will happen quickly, even though you get many sources like that picture the fact is the market is still difficult to get a bull in this period
That is true, this market now no longer has the opportunity to increase prices as previous years and the downtrend is still making this market worse. I think if the psychology of investors is not stable, you will easily sell panic at any time and it will be very difficult to get back that money when investing. Personally, I would sit still and make my own analysis to ensure long term profitability.

However, there are still many other risks that I cannot avoid but I believe the crypto market will still grow strongly in the next few years because this is an era of making money and if you take the opportunity, you will become so very rich.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:25:03 AM

Bitcoin has fallen back, the bull run is back away and the bear market is coming back. but this can be a good time if you intend to increase investment in cryptocurrency.
Everything happen when you least expected. For now bears are controlling the market but who knows after 2 to 3 weeks or as the year is ending bitcoin will be starting to bounce back.

Nnuego

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:27:35 AM

The pix doesn't implies that the bull run is around the corner, rather it's just for awareness purposes. We can't ascertain when the bull run will start or how it will happen. The awareness is for people to invest more on bitcoin, now the price is down to avoid missing the golden opportunity when the price skyrocket back by next year

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: