Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Run is coming!  (Read 3279 times)
reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 11:37:58 PM

Can we say that the bull has already began? Or can we say that 2020 will see a bullrun? In past few days we've seen tremendous news about bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole. Are we to expect bull soon?when bull

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 01:59:31 AM

Can we say that the bull has already began? Or can we say that 2020 will see a bullrun? In past few days we've seen tremendous news about bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole. Are we to expect bull soon?when bull

No one really knows when the bull run will come. Looking at the technical analysis of recent days, it looks very positive and it is very possible that it will start soon. It is also possible that it has already begun, but we do not know about it yet.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:07:56 AM

Hoping too it is. The value of the alts I'm holding increases slowly and I think this is a good sign at least. Its about time the crypto market should recover so for us to recover of our losses. Looking forward for BTC back to $20k and Eth back to $1k.
The current recovery we are seeing in the market of bitcoin is really interesting and it seems it may lead to a bull market, at least that is what I want to, but while a bitcoin price of 20k is completely possible if we see a bull run I do not see ethereum recovering its former glory, there are too many competitors and there is no way for ethereum to be what once was, I hope you are not holding a lot of it or you are going to most likely be disappointed with your results.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:47:12 AM

Hoping too it is. The value of the alts I'm holding increases slowly and I think this is a good sign at least. Its about time the crypto market should recover so for us to recover of our losses. Looking forward for BTC back to $20k and Eth back to $1k.
The current recovery we are seeing in the market of bitcoin is really interesting and it seems it may lead to a bull market, at least that is what I want to, but while a bitcoin price of 20k is completely possible if we see a bull run I do not see ethereum recovering its former glory, there are too many competitors and there is no way for ethereum to be what once was, I hope you are not holding a lot of it or you are going to most likely be disappointed with your results.

The Bitcoin price chart in recent days looks very positive, but I would be cautious with optimism. As fast is the price rises, it can also fall fast. It is too early to say that this is the beginning of the bull run. Let's wait for the first price correction and then see if it is a real increase or just a bull trap.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
coinzzzpro

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 06:31:25 AM

Yes, that is our hope now, But I am not sure that will happen this year because the Bearish market is still continuing, even today I see a lot of Altcoin that I hold down again. I personally will continue to hold, will not cut loss because I believe the Crypto market will recover.

Is there a coin sale on Chinese New Year's Eve? As it often happens.

Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 06:38:17 AM

We can speculate but we will never know until the time has arrive.
It's hard to just based on the past alone, the market is not normal, it's moving very unpredictable, but we are happy so far with the way bitcoin is doing.
At $8K, that's a good price already, hopefully we will stay here for quite more time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
coinzzzpro

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 07:07:24 AM

It's hard to just based on the past alone, the market is not normal, it's moving very unpredictable, but we are happy so far with the way bitcoin is doing.
At $8K, that's a good price already, hopefully we will stay here for quite more time.

I agree, I defined a strategy for myself and it is built on short-term growth of BTC, LTC, BCH. I close positions depending on the chart. The news does not play a role.

LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 10:45:13 AM

I agree, I defined a strategy for myself and it is built on short-term growth of BTC, LTC, BCH. I close positions depending on the chart. The news does not play a role.

Because this is not the moment when news will play a role. At the moment, there is too much nervousness and manipulation on the market. When investors feel more confident and we are sure that the bear market is over, then the information will start to matter. For now, we have to wait to see if the last increases are a bull trap or not.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 11:41:55 AM

The Bitcoin price chart in recent days looks very positive, but I would be cautious with optimism. As fast is the price rises, it can also fall fast. It is too early to say that this is the beginning of the bull run. Let's wait for the first price correction and then see if it is a real increase or just a bull trap.
yes sir, the price increase from $ 7,000 to more than $ 8,000. but it hasnt broken its resistance
the price stuck at resistance in $ 8,300 now. bull needs more power to break that
we already in long time can't break that resistance. but in this near of halving, I hope it would be.

Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 12:11:25 PM

yes sir, the price increase from $ 7,000 to more than $ 8,000. but it hasnt broken its resistance
the price stuck at resistance in $ 8,300 now. bull needs more power to break that
we already in long time can't break that resistance. but in this near of halving, I hope it would be.

Breaking the resistance is not a problem with bitcoin when its bullish, so expect that anytime it will be broken, but if not we will be back down maybe to sub $7,000 again, that's the only movement of BTC. if you still remember last year, bitcoin hold longer in $10,000 before it slowly falls double, so I think $10,00 is the most important price to break now and we are going their if that resistance will be broken.

Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:00:36 AM

Breaking the resistance is not a problem with bitcoin when its bullish, so expect that anytime it will be broken, but if not we will be back down maybe to sub $7,000 again, that's the only movement of BTC. if you still remember last year, bitcoin hold longer in $10,000 before it slowly falls double, so I think $10,00 is the most important price to break now and we are going their if that resistance will be broken.
if we just say that resistance would and always be broken, then as a crypto believer, it would.
But when will it happen? That's not my point

My point is, we have to break that resistance to change people perspective to view the market. The 'near' resistance is around $ 8,300.
Unfortunately, we still need more time. Bcz the BTC price retrace from that resistance now
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 05:01:49 AM

I saw an increase in time, not only bitcoin but altcoin also increased but it all did not last long. bitcoin is now back in correction and I think altcoin will also be affected. while your altcoin price is still good, take this opportunity. don't lose the moment. because if you wait for bull I think it's still too long.
crypto01721

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 06:15:53 AM

I think not only bitcoin but also major coins such as XRP ETH, LTC, BNB, XLM and many more. This is indeed a good start for year 2020. I'm feeling bullish that this year we could be on a positive and good market.

Many potential projects on the altcoins also gain some stance on demonstrating their project well. Also dApp projects are increasing on the network of tron, eos and eth. Expecting to increase more dApps this year.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 07:48:35 PM

The bull run in the crypto market will not be long, this year it will not come, I hope to see it at least in 2021.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 05:54:25 PM

it's gonna happen fast, and it's gonna be over. Just like the IEO ended quickly, but whoever earned it did.
The bull runs on bitcoin last a very long time, everyone remembers the end of 2017 but that bull run began in 2016, the most recent recovery in the price of bitcoin reached its peak in July of 2019 but it began to form in February or March, so you are going to have a lot of time to join the bull market just make sure to not miss the opportunity as many did just because they thought the price was unsustainable and they never took their chances and now they regret to not have done so.

Very well said. It is possible that the bull run has already begun and we do not know it yet.
However, it is possible that, like recovery in 2016-2017, it lasted over a year, now it can last even longer. If we assume that price recovery has already begun, we can wait for the new ATH until 2021 or longer.
Most people that have not been in the market for long cannot tell the difference between a pump and a bull run and they are not the same, a pump is a very fast movement in the price that happens because the manipulations of a few powerful people that quickly disappears, but that is not what happens in bitcoin, what we see in bitcoin are bull runs in which people slowly begin to have greater expectations about the price and this can last for months or even in the case of that bull run of 2017 it lasted for more than a year.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 04:59:45 AM

it's gonna happen fast, and it's gonna be over. Just like the IEO ended quickly, but whoever earned it did.
The bull runs on bitcoin last a very long time, everyone remembers the end of 2017 but that bull run began in 2016, the most recent recovery in the price of bitcoin reached its peak in July of 2019 but it began to form in February or March, so you are going to have a lot of time to join the bull market just make sure to not miss the opportunity as many did just because they thought the price was unsustainable and they never took their chances and now they regret to not have done so.

Very well said. It is possible that the bull run has already begun and we do not know it yet.
However, it is possible that, like recovery in 2016-2017, it lasted over a year, now it can last even longer. If we assume that price recovery has already begun, we can wait for the new ATH until 2021 or longer.
Most people that have not been in the market for long cannot tell the difference between a pump and a bull run and they are not the same, a pump is a very fast movement in the price that happens because the manipulations of a few powerful people that quickly disappears, but that is not what happens in bitcoin, what we see in bitcoin are bull runs in which people slowly begin to have greater expectations about the price and this can last for months or even in the case of that bull run of 2017 it lasted for more than a year.

And it's already started in my opinion. Look at last year, 100% gains. It wasn't some quick pump and then the price crashed down to almost nothing. In fact, the slow rise is better in the long run in my opinion. It's really hard to pump Bitcoin like you see happening with some of these altcoins simply because of the amount of money that is required. When you see the price slowly rising up like it has been, it's tons of people everywhere gaining confidence in it and investing.
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 07:10:02 PM

I've heard about this prophesy for a while now and can't wait to see the fulfillment of the prophesy. The bull run is much anticipated and has been delayed for too long. I do hope that the market is set right for a flight, I'm also positive that we would witness the bull run before the end of the first quarter of this year.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 11:04:03 PM

Yes bull run will come on the right time and as far i know bitcoin is now being stable at 8000$ which is a good sign that market is now recovering again. Only few months left before halving it will help the market a lot.

Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 11:09:34 PM

Yes bull run will come on the right time and as far i know bitcoin is now being stable at 8000$ which is a good sign that market is now recovering again. Only few months left before halving it will help the market a lot.

120 days left - https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/

That's a a lot of time left, and i think we won't be seeing some bullish signs for now (consistent), a one month before, it should be massive.

IF THE HYPE IS REAL!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 01:37:47 PM

120 days left - https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/

That's a a lot of time left, and i think we won't be seeing some bullish signs for now (consistent), a one month before, it should be massive.

IF THE HYPE IS REAL!

Guys, the price has risen 10% during the week. How much would you want it to grow? With such increases, this is not about waiting for halving, but we are either at the beginning of the bull run, or in a moment we will have a very big dump, and for next stabilization we will have to wait till halving.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██