Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:31:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start trading with 2 BTC? What is the first step?  (Read 1264 times)
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 12:40:52 PM

So i have decided i will start trading with 2BTC first. I have read many people suggesting me to day trade and earn some good profit daily.
Let me tell you all, i have no experience in trading and it sound so difficult to me so please answer my questions
so how can i start and where can i start?
where to learn the basics? some good books?
how much profit can i expect daily in the beginning?
How to avoid major loss?
is there any professional traders that allow to follow their trades and they charge some fees for it?
Waiting for your answers  Wink
I think it is good to trade 33% of your asset. For example, trade onlu 0.66BTC, why? If you lose then you have another chance to make money. But if your trade you two btc and it lose, probably you don't have chance to have profits. You can put what you want if you are pro trader and you have an excess amount of money or the money will you invest is not important to you.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 707

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:52:24 PM

I'm sorry for discouraging you but you are like playing with fire in starting cryptocurrency trading. Having said this, I advise you not to proceed with it starting with 2 BTC. You need to know more about the starting knowledge, the most fundamental of terms, and the most basic moves in cryptocurrency trading. Save your 2 BTC later on when you are already good in it. Start with the basics first.
You are right, it is important that at the beginning of your journey as a trader you do not use all your capital, newbies do not really like this advice because they cannot wait to make money in the markets but it is the right advice, newbies have a tendency to make all kind of mistakes at the beginning of their career and some of them can be quite costly.

And the only way to avoid the consequences of those mistakes is to not use all your capital at the beginning, and I know this is true first hand since I also made several mistakes when I became a trader and the only thing that saved me from a catastrophe was that I used only a portion of my capital.
JessicaVL

Activity: 346
Merit: 47

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:57:02 AM

So i have decided i will start trading with 2BTC first. I have read many people suggesting me to day trade and earn some good profit daily.
Let me tell you all, i have no experience in trading and it sound so difficult to me so please answer my questions
How to avoid major loss?
is there any professional traders that allow to follow their trades and they charge some fees for it?

Hey! I would start off by making very small trades at first - particularly if you're going to day trade. Also consider looking into buying from a marketplace like Vertex, you can get good deals from other trader's offerings and fees are kept low because you're buying Peer-to-Peer. Do a lot of your own research and make sure that day trading is the strategy for you - otherwise start off with HODLing in the beginning. As far as profit goes, that's really up to you. Don't make any risky trades and you should be okay, and ALWAYS use a reputable platform - don't get scammed.
fratoshi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 08:53:47 AM

how things are looking is better to not trade at all, now all exchanges require KYC AML, even dexes are asking for full KYC.

My best advice is to hold to your coins and not trade them or you risk to lose them
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:18:11 PM

You should have to think about the risk first and study carefully the current market trends, and lastly, please don't fall into a group of people who are offering huge and easy market returns( doubling your money is just 24 hours) cause they all are scams.

Cause if I have that amount, I only do buying and keep for months or years and just sell if I have already satisfying profit. Never used that for trading if you don't know anything about trading cause it might be a reason that you lose your funds and ended up nothing.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 01:50:55 AM

You should have to think about the risk first and study carefully the current market trends, and lastly, please don't fall into a group of people who are offering huge and easy market returns( doubling your money is just 24 hours) cause they all are scams.

Cause if I have that amount, I only do buying and keep for months or years and just sell if I have already satisfying profit. Never used that for trading if you don't know anything about trading cause it might be a reason that you lose your funds and ended up nothing.

Being part here in crypto currency community, risk is already with us as we try our luck here and hoping have a good return in the future. Trading is not as easy as what is think of many it takes time to learn all of it and own my own way to learn is to know the basic techniques. Aside from basic techniques the user must know in actual trading in which for me experience it the best learning and if every have some mistakes take note and charge as experience.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 06:58:32 AM

How to avoid major loss?
as a beginner maybe you can do simple steps. You can see 2 btc you bought at what price and you can sell today higher than the purchase price or not. if now the selling price is higher than the buy price sell, take your profit and start monitoring the price of the btc until the price drops and buy again. keep repeating the cycle until you really get a profit.
that's a simple step for trading

wxa7115

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 07:10:15 PM

People keep falling into those scams but I do not really understand why, there are several issues with those kind of services, the first is that if they could get those kind of profits for themselves and double their money every 24 hours then they could become the richest person of the world in a matter of months and we know that has never happened before.

The second issue is where you can find a market that can do that consistently? And even if the market of cryptocurrencies is one of the few markets in which there is always a coin doubling its value in 24 hours, how can someone find such coin when there are so many coins already in the market?
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1132

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 10:48:48 PM

How to avoid major loss?
as a beginner maybe you can do simple steps. You can see 2 btc you bought at what price and you can sell today higher than the purchase price or not. if now the selling price is higher than the buy price sell, take your profit and start monitoring the price of the btc until the price drops and buy again. keep repeating the cycle until you really get a profit.
Yeah a simple buy and sell but...,

It wont really be that simple for sure.It may sounds too easy but on first try you wouldnt even know on what to do. Your target is to enter into the bottom price
and which keeps you waiting and this is where technicals would take place. You should know at least to have these analysis rather than on getting into the market
with pure guess which is typically a gamble. I dont suggest to use 2 btc directly when you are a newbie yet most likely you would surely lose those amounts.

kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 11:13:20 PM

Only buying but with a wrong coin is a terrible mistake, we could stuck for a year or more if the coin is dead and will not recover forever, we also should learn the risk management, it's okay to cutloss when we have to and move our trades to a better coins.
wxa7115

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 07:29:40 PM

How to avoid major loss?
Yeah a simple buy and sell but...,

It wont really be that simple for sure.It may sounds too easy but on first try you wouldnt even know on what to do. Your target is to enter into the bottom price
and which keeps you waiting and this is where technicals would take place. You should know at least to have these analysis rather than on getting into the market
with pure guess which is typically a gamble. I dont suggest to use 2 btc directly when you are a newbie yet most likely you would surely lose those amounts.
Trading the markets is so deceptively easy that many think that they can make a fortune with relatively ease but once you try to trade for real you realize how hard it is, it is very easy to look at the past prices that you can see in the market and say well if I bought at this point and then I sold at this point I'll be rich by now, but you don't have that information when you are trading you can only look at the price of today and not at the price of tomorrow.

That is a very common error when planning your strategy and it is one of the most difficult to eradicate because people do not really choose a systematic way to trade the markets and until they do they will never make any profits.
JuBTC

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2020, 07:01:49 PM

How to avoid major loss?
Write me pm, I can not contact you
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 12:43:13 AM

You mentioned that you are Newbie in trading. So my suggestion is don't invest all your btc in trading. You can hold 1btc for future.use 1btc for trading. This technique will be helpful for you. To learn trading you can read this section. Also try to watch video about trading.try to trade only top rated coin to avoid huge loss.Also don’t invest all of your btc in one altcoin.                 
that the best suggestions how ever if he really think about the future earnings OP should invest that amount in real world bussiness not to buy any crypto currency.
I mean if you have BTC use the 1 BTC for real world bussiness thats not small amount to start a business start your journey in real world and risk only half of it in crypto.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 05:07:25 AM

You mentioned that you are Newbie in trading. So my suggestion is don't invest all your btc in trading. You can hold 1btc for future.use 1btc for trading. This technique will be helpful for you. To learn trading you can read this section. Also try to watch video about trading.try to trade only top rated coin to avoid huge loss.Also don’t invest all of your btc in one altcoin.                 
that the best suggestions how ever if he really think about the future earnings OP should invest that amount in real world bussiness not to buy any crypto currency.
I mean if you have BTC use the 1 BTC for real world bussiness thats not small amount to start a business start your journey in real world and risk only half of it in crypto.

We have a different strategy how do we earn a profit, buying a large amount of bitcoin with a lower price is more profitable, but it depends on the person how do they handle this huge coin to get a lot of money. In trading, we have different techniques about how do we earn a profit. If the price of the bitcoin fall, it is better to hold for a while to avoid loss of income. But if you want continuously earning money, try to trade your bitcoin into altcoin because, in this kind of market price, altcoins are the best on short term trading si still you can earn money while the bitcoin is low.

KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 05:15:00 AM

I can considered the 2 btc as high capital, the first thing that you should do is you should know how are you going to protect it. You cannot all in your 2 btc in a trading. You should also focus on improving your risk and mangement for you to able to diversify your funds. The next thing that you should focus is how will you multiply it, research a trasing setups that is applicable to your skills.
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1174

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 09:31:35 AM

I don't believe this newcomer, cause nobody sane would suggest day trading to someone who has no experience with crypto. Why would someone risk so much money with something he is not familiar with, it's not even gambling when you don't know anything about games and rules.
Who wishes to start with trading will do that with some small amount, who have so much money that 15k is nothing for him will not come here on forum to ask about it, he will pay for professional advises, or he will pay someone else to do trade for him.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 09:55:49 AM

I can considered the 2 btc as high capital, the first thing that you should do is you should know how are you going to protect it. You cannot all in your 2 btc in a trading. You should also focus on improving your risk and mangement for you to able to diversify your funds. The next thing that you should focus is how will you multiply it, research a trasing setups that is applicable to your skills.
Agree with you, for someone new to this market. 2BTC is a very high capital and if they do not know how to control it best, they will quickly lose money when investing in altcoins in this market. For a newbie, I think 1000 $ is reasonable so they can start and learn from the experience in this market with that capital. They need to learn to lose first if they want to make a profit in the future
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 10:00:26 AM

How to avoid major loss?
Waiting for your answers  Wink
Don't day trading you will be exposed to a lot of capital gains taxes and complexity vs just buying and holding for long term investment. also Day trading forces you to store your BTC on exchanges which is very dangerous. However you can make a profit with luck But unless you decide to invest the effort in becoming a professional the best advice is not to play, and use the single advantage that you do have that's long time preference and patience over those that are greedy and impatient. when investing in Bitcoin you should always wait at least 3-5 years before taking a profit of wait till the top of the next bull run.
Sadlife

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 10:24:17 AM

I suggest try learning trading first because most newbie traders suffers big loss cause they lack the basic understanding in trading crypto. You could try watching crypto traders from youtube to know how the pros think, what strategies they use and copy it, to use as your own and in time develop your own strategy. Believe me, you dont want to start without knowing anything cause in the end you'll end up suffering.

▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄
       ▀▀   █     █
    ▀      █       █
  █      ▄█▄       ▐▌
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█        ▀█▀        █
█         █         █
█         █        ▄█▄
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █
  █       ▐▌       ▀█▀
  █▀▀▀▄    █       █
  ▀▄▄▄█▄▄   █     █
         ▀▀▀▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀▀
CRYPTO CASINO
FOR WEB 3.0
▄▄▄█▀▀▀
▄▄████▀████
▄████████████
█▀▀    ▀█▄▄▄▄▄
█        ▄█████
█        ▄██████
██▄     ▄███████
████▄▄█▀▀▀██████
████       ▀▀██
███          █
▀█          █
▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄ ▄█ ▄
▄▄        ▄████▀       ▄▄
▐█
███▄▄█████████████▄▄████▌
██
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
▐█▀    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀        ▀█▌
     █▄████   ▄▀█▄     ▌

██████   ▀██▀     █
████▄    ▀▀▀▀           ▄████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
██████▌█▌█▌██████▐█▐█▐███████
OWL GAMES
Metamask
WalletConnect
Phantom
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀████▄▄
▄  ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀  ▄
██▀ ▄▀▀             ▀▀▄ ▀██
██▀ █ ▄     ▄█▄▀      ▄ █ ▀██
██▀ █  ███▄▄███████▄▄███  █ ▀██
█  ▐█▀    ▀█▀    ▀█▌  █
██▄ █ ▐█▌  ▄██   ▄██  ▐█▌ █ ▄██
██▄ ████▄    ▄▄▄    ▄████ ▄██
██▄ ▀████████████████▀ ▄██
▀  ▄▄▄▀▀█████████▀▀▄▄▄  ▀
▀▀████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄████▀▀
▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀
DICE
SLOTS
BACCARAT
BLACKJACK
GAME SHOWS
POKER
ROULETTE
CASUAL GAMES
▄███████████████████▄
██▄▀▄█████████████████████▄▄
███▀█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████▌
█████████▄█▄████████████████
███████▄█████▄█████████████▌
███████▀█████▀█████████████
█████████▄█▄██████████████▌
█████████████████▄███████▌
████████████████▀▄▀██████
▀███████████████████▄███▌
              ▀▀▀▀█████▀
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 11:33:07 AM

First of all, that is great that you have 2 bitcoins as a capital for trading because not all of the people here in the cryptocurrency space can afford 2 bitcoins or even one bitcoin. Second, that is a huge amount of money that you don't want to lose so I would suggest to take your time and keep it aside and focus on learning and accumulation of information about trading so you can really understand how to play the market with your 2 bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: