Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:45:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start trading with 2 BTC? What is the first step?  (Read 1264 times)
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 12:15:57 PM

So i have decided i will start trading with 2BTC first. I have read many people suggesting me to day trade and earn some good profit daily.
Let me tell you all, i have no experience in trading and it sound so difficult to me so please answer my questions
so how can i start and where can i start?
where to learn the basics? some good books?
how much profit can i expect daily in the beginning?
How to avoid major loss?
is there any professional traders that allow to follow their trades and they charge some fees for it?
Waiting for your answers  Wink
Don't day trading you will be exposed to a lot of capital gains taxes and complexity vs just buying and holding for long term investment. also Day trading forces you to store your BTC on exchanges which is very dangerous. However you can make a profit with luck But unless you decide to invest the effort in becoming a professional the best advice is not to play, and use the single advantage that you do have that's long time preference and patience over those that are greedy and impatient. when investing in Bitcoin you should always wait at least 3-5 years before taking a profit of wait till the top of the next bull run.
For those who still new in the market, please don't do day trading because all of you cannot handle the risks. It is better to become a passive trader at first because the risk is lessen and you do not need to monitor always the price movement in the market. 2 btc is big capital and you can easily lose it if you do not know what are you doing, practice trade can help you to become a profitable trader. Just allocate small amount in every trade in order for you to get used in that situation.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2020, 12:28:23 PM

So i have decided i will start trading with 2BTC first. I have read many people suggesting me to day trade and earn some good profit daily.
Let me tell you all, i have no experience in trading and it sound so difficult to me so please answer my questions
How to avoid major loss?
is there any professional traders that allow to follow their trades and they charge some fees for it?
Waiting for your answers  Wink
If you are a newcomer to this market and you want to profit from the market, you must first be alert and not too confident in the future of any altcoin. I have been in this market for many years and saw thousands of altcoins dying and making many investors lose. It's best not to make long-term investments in any altcoin, always choosing BTC in your portfolio. Btw you start with 2 BTC, that's the dream number of so many people here

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 01:39:59 PM

I assume that 2 BTCs are appropriate to start trading. To be honest, thats a similar amount I started trading. First thing is that for the first time since you're a novice, you can play with a big amount. And don't trade in your portfolio with more than 80 percent. Remaining funds would be used in cases of emergency. So business research information is an important part of trading. You will know what coin you're going to trade in real time alerts. Otherwise you can't make profits just based on ideas.

I think with that amount of btc we better to do a mid term investment rather than trading. Buy coins when it downtrend and hold it like 2 or more weeks then sell when got like 5% profits. It's quite easy to do and don't forget to set a stop loss. And remember only invest on top coins in marketcap

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Andrews193

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 01:54:04 PM

I suggest try learning trading first because most newbie traders suffers big loss cause they lack the basic understanding in trading crypto. You could try watching crypto traders from youtube to know how the pros think, what strategies they use and copy it, to use as your own and in time develop your own strategy. Believe me, you dont want to start without knowing anything cause in the end you'll end up suffering.
Yes, it is always necessary to have the first concept and know the rules in trading if we want to start but perhaps a lot of people like to follow their instincts in all jobs in life, instead of trying to start from zero, they always want to jump in with a difficulty of ten, then as you say, suffer unnecessary losses while this situation can change when we just need to eliminate arrogance, focus on studying the basics. Therefore, do not put too much capital in the first step, we should only go from low to high, this market is a chain of knowledge and takes a long time to understand.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 03:24:21 PM

I suggest try learning trading first because most newbie traders suffers big loss cause they lack the basic understanding in trading crypto. You could try watching crypto traders from youtube to know how the pros think, what strategies they use and copy it, to use as your own and in time develop your own strategy. Believe me, you dont want to start without knowing anything cause in the end you'll end up suffering.
You are right if we want to have profit we will have to learn trading as trading without knowledge is full of lose so better learn trading then we should invest in good and well known site. First of the most important step is to know that what actually trading is. Then you should trade for long term and try to earn more than double from it.
JC btc

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 03:52:08 PM

You are right if we want to have profit we will have to learn trading as trading without knowledge is full of lose so better learn trading then we should invest in good and well known site. First of the most important step is to know that what actually trading is. Then you should trade for long term and try to earn more than double from it.

Yeah just like you are applying for a job which you have zero knowledge at all, what do you think will happen? For sure they will not choose you, and that's the life in trading as well, you need to learn everything first before you will finally meet the requirements to earn, there is no magic and lucky in trading, everything needs to learn and understand.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 11:45:30 PM

How to avoid major loss?
If you have that much capital, better spread that in different coins or token but I will put 50% of that in BTC, 20% in ETH then the rest I will put in my daily trades. Day trading is still the best way to increase what you are holding right now but its not easy as others just say, buy low and sell high. Learn to read the charts and graphs and look for a mentor to to follow and ask for tips. Dont sign up to any of those signal groups.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 02:46:50 AM

First of all, that is great that you have 2 bitcoins as a capital for trading because not all of the people here in the cryptocurrency space can afford 2 bitcoins or even one bitcoin. Second, that is a huge amount of money that you don't want to lose so I would suggest to take your time and keep it aside and focus on learning and accumulation of information about trading so you can really understand how to play the market with your 2 bitcoins.
If you already have 2 bitcoins you may want to stay away from trading for a while, 2 bitcoins is both a lot of money for many people around the world and also a very small number to very quickly lose most of it. You can start with 2 bitcoins and with just one bad investment and losing most of your money you can end up with 0.4 bitcoins out of nowhere or you may just get lucky and turn it into 3 bitcoins as well but all in all you still have 2 bitcoins which isn't bad.

You have to clear what you want to achieve, is it more dollars? Is it more bitcoin? If it is just more dollars I suggest you to keep your bitcoins and hold it for another 12-24 month period, by the time we enter 2022 you will probably have at least double the amount you have in dollars, if it is more bitcoins than it is a very risky thing to achieve but still possible.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 03:13:35 AM

How to avoid major loss?

trading is not about "profit & lost", trading is management skill, you must manage your emotion, your mind to calculate any action.
before you start with 2BTC, i recomended you to start with 0.2BTC or maybe just 0.02BTC save the last for next step, if you can survive with small amount, you can survive with big amount.

you can use trading analityc for daily trade and control emotion when you must buy and sell, and don't forget to set endpoint from each trade action, like cut lost and cut profit.
drlukacs

Activity: 854

l0tt0.com

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 03:25:52 AM

How to avoid major loss?
newbie should only trade below $ 500 to experience the market.  In this financial market, I have not seen anyone succeed as quickly as they have not yet failed.  because new experience gives you the best trading method after 2-3 years of failure in the market.  This is not a rushed investment, you need to have the right learning and development strategy to minimize the greatest possible risk.  Learn and read the experiences of some experienced traders and learn from them before trading with large amounts.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 03:27:18 AM

How to avoid major loss?

trading is not about "profit & lost", trading is management skill, you must manage your emotion, your mind to calculate any action.
before you start with 2BTC, i recomended you to start with 0.2BTC or maybe just 0.02BTC save the last for next step, if you can survive with small amount, you can survive with big amount.

you can use trading analityc for daily trade and control emotion when you must buy and sell, and don't forget to set endpoint from each trade action, like cut lost and cut profit.
Having big capital is required to have high financial intelligence and also trading passion. Even if you have high capital, you still cannot invest all of it because it is very risky. Invest in knowledge first before you trade, you are still a beginner trader and you keep asking the basic question. The probability of losing is very high due to your low financial intelligence. You still not understand the whole market and it should be your focus now.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 04:46:31 AM

Have money no knowledge is bad to enter market, I think you should learn about basic trading before start. You can learn by read and discuss in this forum, join some trading group and get courses. Second step is use demo account to know the field and market works, don't pass this step because this is really important. Last step is enjoy the journey. I can't recommended any strategy for you because you don't have any knowledge it will be difficult to understand. Never give up to learn, practice to make perfect and good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 04:47:16 AM

2 bitcoin capital is big for me and for the others but once you make a mistake that amount of bitcoin can be lost or if you did the right choice it will grow.  Every trader have own belief and perception about trading and most of us have different to each other. There is no specific amount that you gain daily because even us who old in trading we do not know what profit we get tomorrow and for me it takes weeks now to earn money not daily but maybe because yoir capital is big you have the opportunity to earn daolu but depends on thw movement of the marker and the coin you purchase.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 05:37:41 AM

2 bitcoin capital is big for me and for the others but once you make a mistake that amount of bitcoin can be lost or if you did the right choice it will grow.  Every trader have own belief and perception about trading and most of us have different to each other. There is no specific amount that you gain daily because even us who old in trading we do not know what profit we get tomorrow and for me it takes weeks now to earn money not daily but maybe because yoir capital is big you have the opportunity to earn daolu but depends on thw movement of the marker and the coin you purchase.

If I do have the 2 Bitcoins at the moment, I will use it to pay all the debt and the remaining to do a traditional business and some to invest in Bitcoin. I will make sure that this year I won't have anymore debt, so as much as possible, will pay all my debt (Investment in  real estate) so I won't have any more problem at all as well as I already have investment.

MI6

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 06:52:07 AM

If I do have the 2 Bitcoins at the moment, I will use it to pay all the debt and the remaining to do a traditional business and some to invest in Bitcoin. I will make sure that this year I won't have anymore debt, so as much as possible, will pay all my debt (Investment in  real estate) so I won't have any more problem at all as well as I already have investment.
I think, correct me if i'm wrong, OP ask us how to trade with his 2 BTC maybe he want to do day trading or maybe long term investment. And OP looks said that he don't have experience in trading, maybe 2 BTC only hold it and not buy altcoin will already good for him.

robbiearchibald10

Activity: 21
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 09:49:36 AM

How to avoid major loss?

For someone with no trading experience who is looking to learn from more experienced traders, I would definitely suggest using a copy trader tool like the one that  eToro platform offers as it takes a bit of the risk out of learning to trade. It is also always a good idea to do a lot of reading. Doing your own research is a vital part of learning to trade.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 02:24:58 AM

The first step is certainly not to come to Bitcointalk and ask how to trade a bunch of strangers, this is the first step to rekt. However I understand how it could be for a newbie, and we all have different ways of learning, if you want to start, you have to realise that at the beginning there would be almost no way to avoid losses, but you're going to learn what works and what doesn't work by trial and error, though you could start with much smaller funds to learn.

There are wrong information in this forum so we should not just base our decision in one source. There are a lot of sources of information all over the internet after all,  if we have big capital; it is better if we will become familiar first in the market for us to know what is happening. We cannot all in our funds if our knowledge is still not enough because the possibility of losing is very high.

█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 03:01:22 AM

The first step is certainly not to come to Bitcointalk and ask how to trade a bunch of strangers, this is the first step to rekt. However I understand how it could be for a newbie, and we all have different ways of learning, if you want to start, you have to realise that at the beginning there would be almost no way to avoid losses, but you're going to learn what works and what doesn't work by trial and error, though you could start with much smaller funds to learn.

Find first exchange that will suit OP interest and that he will be able to understand well, Forum can help him to decide what exchange. But in terms of real trading he should be knowledgeable how to trade. As once he know he will know what alt is good to trade by just looking at the graph and indicators. Try to master or learn trading fundamentals to be able trade properly that 2btc.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 03:10:58 AM

If you have zero experience in trading, don't think about it. Save your 2 BTC in a secure wallet while you gain knowledge about trading. That should be your first step. If you decide to deposit that 2 BTC and start trading, believe me you will get rekt soon. Trading is not easy. Most of the time you won't even be able to make profit.

Forget about books. Learn the basic in babypips. Learn technical analysis. Please don't get rushed into trading. Start with a demo account after you learn some things. Don't expect profit daily duh it's not realistic. Trading is just like taking an opportunity. The opportunity won;t always be available daily.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 03:13:14 AM

There are wrong information in this forum so we should not just base our decision in one source. There are a lot of sources of information all over the internet after all,  if we have big capital; it is better if we will become familiar first in the market for us to know what is happening. We cannot all in our funds if our knowledge is still not enough because the possibility of losing is very high.
Indeed. Well learning how to trade doesnt need to be rush just take it slowly then step by step you'll understand everything. This forum is useful for those who want to learn because of the ideas, advices and experience from a pro trader. In my experience I started with small amount after gaining knowledge through reading and watching videos about trading, its important you know the basics especially the exhanges to use because many exchanges are not beginners friendly which make it hard to understand the platform.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: