Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:53:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Contact center to cater for crypto related projects  (Read 168 times)
Your Point Is Invalid (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 04:11:22 AM

I'm exploring the possibility of launching a contact center in my country to cater for crypto projects. The plan is to offer technical support and customer service services.

I'm from a small country where contact centers are common, the costs of operating such a business in my country would be less when compared to others as businesses in that field often qualify for big tax breaks and the minimum wage here is something that we can work with. The aim is to start with crypto projects and then expand outwards to other fields when we have the track record.

I have a couple concerns that I would like feed back on:

1. Lifespan of crypto related projects. If we do manage to sign some sort of contract with a business in the crypto sphere, how can we, from the outside, judge the health and longevity of the project?

2. I have absolutely no idea of how to contact companies that we could work for.

If you guy have any questions or answers or queries please feel free to drop a comment below or pm me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 04:28:18 PM

1. Lifespan of crypto related projects. If we do manage to sign some sort of contract with a business in the crypto sphere, how can we, from the outside, judge the health and longevity of the project?
Since you are providing support, you have people with a technical background, no matter how sustainable the project is as much as they can make payments.
If you want to predict this, ask the technicians at the technical side of such projects.

2. I have absolutely no idea how to contact companies that we could work for.
Perhaps this is the task of the marketing team, but this forum is one of the free places that enable you to promote your project.
Try to communicate with startups(check new ICOs and others) with cheap offers.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 05:08:45 PM

I run a cryptocurrency consulting company in the US right now that offers the services you are thinking of. If you have direct questions you can PM me and maybe I can help.

Unless you have experience running a business, it is going to be hard for you to really get this information. I would take a look at the product/service and decide for yourself if you think the cryptocurrency market needs it.

2. I have absolutely no idea of how to contact companies that we could work for.

You will need to make a website for starters. Then you will need to figure out where your target audience is. If you are looking to work with ICO companies, then you could go to an Ico tracking website and then contact them from the ICOs website via email.

Positivebetting
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 11:57:54 PM

That's when your experience as a contact center comes in I guess? Like if you haven't done something as this before or don't have anyone experienced onboard, it will be really hard for you to assume the longevity of the project. Maybe you can start by hiring people who are experienced in this space?
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 06:04:45 AM

I don't think there's a way you could check for that. The service you are offering should have a disclaimer on that.

You can start by posting a thread in the service section. Post in details the service you offer and also create vacancies for your country residents.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: