Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:25:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TEMTUM and KAVA  (Read 1017 times)
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 02:57:46 PM

It seems Kava and TEMTUM have good potential to grow up in the future. But if l were you l would prefer investing in Kava, that is why Kava seems a really good opportunity. In my mind, you can make more profit from Kava than TEMTUM, that is why Kava seems so larger and more than that this project is really doing its own work very well.
I know and understand a little bit of growth. this is indeed a good project. but for KAVA I don't quite understand. reading many comments here makes me interested in learning KAVA. if lucky, I can try both.

StephenJH

Activity: 1456
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 05:13:24 PM

It seems Kava and TEMTUM have good potential to grow up in the future. But if l were you l would prefer investing in Kava, that is why Kava seems a really good opportunity. In my mind, you can make more profit from Kava than TEMTUM, that is why Kava seems so larger and more than that this project is really doing its own work very well.
I know and understand a little bit of growth. this is indeed a good project. but for KAVA I don't quite understand. reading many comments here makes me interested in learning KAVA. if lucky, I can try both.
It can be also profitable for you if you make any decision about both of the projects. l mean you can get more information by reading comments. But it will be more helpful and profitable when you make own research about these projects. Some people can say Kava is profitable or contrary. But it will be just your success and your unsuccess.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Kopiev

Activity: 202
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 11:45:48 AM

Internet resource newsbtc wrote an article about the DeFi KAVA token and how it grew 170% in the third quarter
https://www.newsbtc.com/2020/08/06/analyst-explains-why-kava-could-rise-further-atop-its-170-qtd-rally/
Cyplyakox

Activity: 116
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 07:52:40 AM

MANTRA DAO announced its third (the first two projects were COSMOS and Polkadot) partnership over the past week with the validator Kava https://medium.com/mantra-dao/cross-chain-defi-players-from-the-polkadot-and-cosmos-ecosystems-join-forces-1dffeea9aa27

noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 10:04:05 AM

Perhaps you already have KAVA.
Temtum is a new project, although it has a breakthrough in concept it uses a new blockchain for users, the time to create a block of 12 seconds is still slower than recent projects.

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 08:01:36 AM

Kava all the way if you want a decently stable and safe investment. I was up to date with Temtum development last year, but it seems that they are not really pushing forward when it comes to marketing and listing on different exchanges. Having a token out for a year now and being listed only on Coinall is not a good look imo.
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 12:03:40 PM

TEMTUM and KAVA which one is the best for me, I just want your advice because I intend to invest in one of these projects.
For me and in my own opinion KAVA is better than temtum if you are looking for a coin to invest with because in my case I always look on their marketcap and their position/rank in the market which are my basis especially when I am investing.

jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2020, 02:11:41 PM

Kava all the way if you want a decently stable and safe investment. I was up to date with Temtum development last year, but it seems that they are not really pushing forward when it comes to marketing and listing on different exchanges. Having a token out for a year now and being listed only on Coinall is not a good look imo.
Here is my little experience that's I want to share with everyone. Big/little scam steps or ignore bounty distribution process of projects can't be successful in future. My point is they tried to cheat something because projects have something to hide. Temtum cheated me, they knew more distribution means more price dump, they were afraid to lose price drops.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 03:02:05 PM

Here is my little experience that's I want to share with everyone. Big/little scam steps or ignore bounty distribution process of projects can't be successful in future. My point is they tried to cheat something because projects have something to hide. Temtum cheated me, they knew more distribution means more price dump, they were afraid to lose price drops.

if they have predicted it will not happen again, I mean the project must realize that the risk of running a bounty will temporarily dump the token price, but if the project is good then it will not be a serious problem because the tokens allocated for the bounty are not many.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
West-wot

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 07:56:19 AM

I got paid in their bounty - their KYC was strict so I assume you failed it

also temtum is listed on liquid not just coinall - the fact you fail to even keep up to date with this kind of basic information clearly shows the lack of research you have done in the project
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 10:42:54 AM

Kava Labs has successfully audited the Harvest.io smart contract, a cross-chain market with which you can connect loose digital assets and currencies
https://certik-io.medium.com/kava-labs-successfully-verifies-its-confidence-in-harvest-io-with-third-certik-audit-e0c15248170c

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: