Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:07:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is more scary...  (Read 734 times)
Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 01:25:20 PM

Market manipulation can either lead to coin pump or dump. Dumping doesn't just happen, fud and manipulation takes centre stage in the dumping of coins.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 01:49:14 PM

it would be more beneficial if we know the whales scenario, because the crypto world is a decentralized system, so manipulation seems to be a close friend of those who are strong. therefore don't be greedy for profit, so we can consistently get the benefits

how do we know that? you might be trapped in this scenario. the market is truly unpredictable now. some sentiments from the celebrities on the market also failed to make the pump. somehow we have to focus on what kind of analysis.
It would be hard to determine, getting along on the trend or in the market movement can be risky since the market is really unpredictable. It may become the reason for possible loss.
Deep Analyzation is really needed, as you said, the market is unpredictable, but even if we study the market, we can't still expect the possible outcome that will happen.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:14:26 PM

Hi all...
I want to ask, which of these two things is more feared by traders, market manipulation or coin dumps. both of these things always make the loss of traders from the beginning of popular crypto until now.

I'm personally very scared when the market is at an uptrend, but suddenly there is a dump that causes prices to fall very deep, even lower than when I bought the coin. that's why when prices go up high (more than 15%) I won't buy it. I better not get profit than get stuck by FOMO. while for market manipulation, this is normal. I'm not surprised by this, because I always trade coins that have a large marketcap. so the risk of manipulation is very low. and when there is manipulation I will definitely know.

how about you guys? which makes you scared?
I'm scared too because of marketcap situation, still marketcap is under 250 billions. Altcoins season isn't coming yet and Bitcoin dominance isn't over yet. If market move again you can trust top coin. Although why are you waiting for pump, you should wait for plummet and instant you should invest.
Darlingtona

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

Get Paid for good Content!

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:44:57 PM

Most scary is seeing you bought tokens dumping like hell without reasons.

Swirge.com
Get Paid for good Content! | The next Level Social media Platform
https://swirge.com
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:51:37 PM

Hi all...
I want to ask, which of these two things is more feared by traders, market manipulation or coin dumps. both of these things always make the loss of traders from the beginning of popular crypto until now.

I'm personally very scared when the market is at an uptrend, but suddenly there is a dump that causes prices to fall very deep, even lower than when I bought the coin. that's why when prices go up high (more than 15%) I won't buy it. I better not get profit than get stuck by FOMO. while for market manipulation, this is normal. I'm not surprised by this, because I always trade coins that have a large marketcap. so the risk of manipulation is very low. and when there is manipulation I will definitely know.

Even though price fluctuations are normal, market manipulation is still a cringe concept for me. It is so ironic that most of us prefer crypto over fiat because we do not like the long processes of many banks and how they easily control the money. Yet, here we are, letting many big platforms manipulate the market. Well, there is almost nothing we can do. We do not have high impact in the market individually so, even if one wants to go against the tide, he will drown.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:59:12 PM

I am not scared, but I am worried if I see the market got dump because that will makes the price is down too deep. That will makes traders will panic because some of them cannot hold longer and they will make fast decision to sell their coin without think that is only for a flash dump. I am worried that the price needs longer to increase again, and sometimes, that will trigger to get another dump. I see that is happening with bitcoin yesterday and make the price down step by step.

there are many traders out there who certainly have different ways, some traders have good patience and of course when a dump occurs they will be better able to control themselves better and remain patient to wait for the market to pump. in potential coin trading i don't think it takes a long time to increase again so there is no reason for you to sell it too fast because prices will at least go down and go up fast, of course good traders will be aware of the situation

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:17:25 PM

Hi all...

At least dumps are more natural and were caused mostly by people on our level unlike market manipulation that only mainly making income for very few people. Market manipulation could do some good in the industry but it does not focus on the welfare of the majority. There are times that there is a need for market manipulation but in mamy cases, it is just being abused.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:32:23 PM

Most scary is seeing you bought tokens dumping like hell without reasons.
It's not without any reasons but it simply implies that there's a massive sell out that happens and you're missing the moment because you're just watching the whole scene. I know how it feels to see your most precious altcoins getting burned in value without doing any action. Why is it its like that? because we're believing that the coin that we're holding is going to do something in the near future and we don't want to sell it because if we do, we'll miss that chance of profiting much but instead of that, the opposite happens.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:54:05 PM

They're both feared, but usually by different traders.

Usually more accomplished traders will be worried about market manipulation, since this will throw all their technical/fundamental analysis, charting and market insight straight out the window.

Coins being dumped usually only affects those that were stupid enough to buy risky cryptocurrencies, such as inexperienced investors. I doubt many truly stellar traders have been affected by these, only noob bag holders.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 11:14:05 PM

Yes, market manipulation is very bad. Sometimes it does not allow you to see the full picture of what is happening in the market and it can play a cruel joke.

Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 12:43:55 AM

This is why we need specially the traders to do further more research before engaging up to such news. There is no wrong either with that as long as we can coped up with the situation. What must be understand is that what we need to do before and during such situation in order to lessen further losses and maximize potential earnings. What makes me scared is that the long bear market and then market would still be going down.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:07:20 AM

Hi all...

Coin dump can cause the price of a coin to fall but can rise again if the project is committed to its investors. While market manipulation is more structured cheating and in my opinion this is more frightening than coin dump
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:11:07 AM

Yes, market manipulation is very bad. Sometimes it does not allow you to see the full picture of what is happening in the market and it can play a cruel joke.

If that is so, traders should understand the movement and the plan of the whales on maneuvering the market trend of a cryptocurrency. Basically we have technical analysis that we can execute, and if it is not effective, we can add the knowledge and updates we can get from various cryptocurrency trading signals and news concerning crypto itself. But I think the best way to make the most of the market is to predict the next move of the whales who indirectly controlling the market.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:11:56 AM

I am not scared, but I am worried if I see the market got dump because that will makes the price is down too deep. That will makes traders will panic because some of them cannot hold longer and they will make fast decision to sell their coin without think that is only for a flash dump. I am worried that the price needs longer to increase again, and sometimes, that will trigger to get another dump. I see that is happening with bitcoin yesterday and make the price down step by step.
there are many traders out there who certainly have different ways, some traders have good patience and of course when a dump occurs they will be better able to control themselves better and remain patient to wait for the market to pump. in potential coin trading i don't think it takes a long time to increase again so there is no reason for you to sell it too fast because prices will at least go down and go up fast, of course good traders will be aware of the situation
Crypto markets are often very volatile so it's impossible to predict exactly when that will happen. I think being patient during this time is the best solution to make money because there are not many investment opportunities this year and we are at very bad stage so we need to consider more carefully. Currently you should better manage your assets and limit transactions in the bear market because the current market is not stable so the risk will be very high.

Of course everyone is afraid of the market crash but I believe the market will soon return to the uptrend because in recent months there has been a lot of news supporting this market in the near future.
sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 01:43:15 AM

I am also afraid that the price will experience a dump, because I have lost as much as 75% of assets and took a long time to recover. I also will not buy altcoin if the price is above
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 02:36:56 AM

Hi all...

for me , manipulation is the biggest fear .
u know why , i have some speculation to some coins, and i am sure maybe 1-2 weeks price will be like my speculation, but when manipulation game happens, i got stuck because it.
of course that happened to HYIP coins such as IEO coins from binance.
even it going high for 10% even 20% , i just have no idea , did i must sell or stay , because another coins seems normal.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:27:04 AM

Hi all...

for me , manipulation is the biggest fear .
u know why , i have some speculation to some coins, and i am sure maybe 1-2 weeks price will be like my speculation, but when manipulation game happens, i got stuck because it.
of course that happened to HYIP coins such as IEO coins from binance.
even it going high for 10% even 20% , i just have no idea , did i must sell or stay , because another coins seems normal.

Price manipulation is indeed more frightening because manipulation will not continue. When manipulation in the market has stopped, prices will stagnate and there is no real transaction volume. When investors realize this, they will be busy selling and making prices drop dramatically

Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 06:30:32 AM

I am also afraid that the price will experience a dump, because I have lost as much as 75% of assets and took a long time to recover. I also will not buy altcoin if the price is above

All coins must have been dumped, but some have risen and the price has recovered and some have been unable to get up and recover. Even though a token is dumped in the market which causes the price to fall, if the developer team is committed to continuing to produce good products, I think investors will still be interested and believe because the coins are not manipulating

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:06:09 AM

My biggest fear is not having my asset grow bigger by the time Bitcoin pumps. I'm more of a holder myself and I seldom trade altcoins so I want to have my asset grow as much as possible to gain more profit when bull run comes. Coin dumps will not make me scared, in fact it will make me happy.

If you study the history of Bitcoin, you would know that there's a pattern on how Bitcoin grows and by using that, you are able to make an assumption that you will profit from holding Bitcoin for a long time. Although we see some price declining this days, remember that Bitcoin is so down at the beginning of this year and look at the price right now.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 06:44:29 PM

You should have a strict plan and know exact levels where you buy and where you gonna sell. And don't care about the daily manipulations and dumps. Long-term trading only. And no margin trading at all. That's my strategy.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████