Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:41:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you choose which altcoin will you buy?  (Read 2756 times)
Bagiira

Activity: 318
Merit: 331

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 02:27:05 PM

Good projects are old, successful projects that have already made a reputation for themselves and feedback from the community. New projects - you need to be able to recognize the prospects and opportunities, such projects involve greater risks.
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 05:52:14 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 06:14:32 PM by Rafiqul

I think before buying any coin he should make a decision based on the current status of the project, future plans, skills of the project team. However, it is easier to choose from the coins at the top of the list of CoinMarketCap. But you have to invest considering that there are risks in cryptocurrency.

sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 05:58:43 PM

Good projects are old, successful projects that have already made a reputation for themselves and feedback from the community. New projects - you need to be able to recognize the prospects and opportunities, such projects involve greater risks.
Yes, and old projects are on average good, although not all are good, some are dead, but usually old projects are good for investment, sometimes people also need good new projects to make them more profitable at the moment, and this is very difficult to find.
Ayomayowa247

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 07:36:00 AM

Yes, and old projects are on average good, although not all are good, some are dead, but usually old projects are good for investment, sometimes people also need good new projects to make them more profitable at the moment, and this is very difficult to find.

Yes that is true the old project that are still Exist I think they are good to invest because they are already pass through some tough periods and they survive.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 09:57:57 AM

always read news regarding altcoins, you see it will help you a lot to choose what to buy and what is not , also read articles, from a legitimate source,  also here in bitcointalk , lots of people wil help you, if you will be active, altcoins  really hard to read but with a person with a lot of experience you can have ideas whats are the best coin to buy.
I think this forum is more reliable than what we can read outside the forum, you will read news outside and look for such discussion in the forum so you will read what are the opinion of the members here, for sure you will read a more honest opinion than just reading what the writers have written in a certain article.

BlackboardTrade524

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 05:46:43 PM

It much better if you research any projects that you wanted to support yourself and do investing your money in them, it should be  technically innovative in the ways of decentralization space . Make sure the are popular enough in Twitter , Telegram & Facebook. Observe trading volume and exchanges list. BE very specific in some certain coins which can be profitable , don't  investing in dead coins which team are not in development for the coin . Thanks

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 05:59:42 PM

Doing research and watching charts, this is the way I choose my coins that will be in my portfolio for a long time, here are few things I set my mind on

1. Use case
2. Trading volume and liquidity
3. Team Professions
4. Road map and whitepaper

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 06:10:09 PM

Hello

Recently I started looking into new projects as I have some free time and I'm wondering what do you guys look at when you are deciding which altcoin to buy and hold.

Do you know any projects that you believe has a bright future?

I hear a lot of people complaining that they bought coins that were either dead in a few weeks or the project was pointless. I would like to avoid such situations.

Thank you in advance.
Speaking of coins from the top 100 list, there is a good site that gives an estimate of the value of coins.  You can watch a specific point in time and understand how a coin behaves in the time interval of your choice.  Analyze and invest.  The choice is yours in which coin to invest.  Convenient site for analysis: https://cryptobubbles.net/

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Tomcolor

Activity: 665

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 07:57:19 PM

For long time investment old coins is better and for short time investment IEOs is better even there has popular exchange IEOs. After all don't take scamming project offer then you money may be loss.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 08:52:08 PM

Buying coins now requires thorough investigation and close monitoring both on social media and everywhere, also check CMC for top coins so as to be sure if your investment. I will also advise you not to follow speculations from people because it may likely hurt you but following CMC will help. Anyway till date I am a fan of old coins with potential.

tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 09:01:38 PM

I usually choose to buy altcoins in a very simple way.
- Read the Whitepaper to see the formation process, core values ​​, and future goals.
- Check the supply and price of coins on the market, I often pay attention to the coins with at least 80% of the amount in circulation in the market.
- And finally, check the transaction volume.

TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 09:05:58 PM

Buying coins now requires thorough investigation and close monitoring both on social media and everywhere, also check CMC for top coins so as to be sure if your investment. I will also advise you not to follow speculations from people because it may likely hurt you but following CMC will help. Anyway till date I am a fan of old coins with potential.
Coinmarketcap indeed meritorious for many people because coinmarketcap is a place to do research to buy an altcoin and to be able to buy altcoin then usually I will see from the supply of altcoin, the projects they develop and which exchange places are available altcoin, make sure everything is legit and safe to buy.

H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 02:48:12 AM

In altcoin announcement section, there are many threads of altcoins created there.
I usually find altcoins from there, read their project ann and research them. Searching altcoin in coin listing website is a good way too.

ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 04:05:17 AM

Coinmarketcap indeed meritorious for many people because coinmarketcap is a place to do research to buy an altcoin and to be able to buy altcoin then usually I will see from the supply of altcoin, the projects they develop and which exchange places are available altcoin, make sure everything is legit and safe to buy.
not only Coinmarketcap you can use to search for altcoin, you can use coingecko, in my opinion coingecko is more complete about the explanation of every coin and they are always on time to update about the coin list, I always use coingecko to see the development of the coins that I buy
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 05:02:02 AM

the first is the project product, the development of coin prices, how active the developer is in auditing the project, how much coin supply is sold in the market, the team always contributes to their group channel and arranges financial management for several other crypto investments or doesn't just focus on investing 1 coin .

For me, choosing altcoin that I first noticed is the average daily transaction, if you have a large daily transaction, it means that the token or coin is in demand by many people and has a prospective product. In addition, in choosing altcoin, I will see whether the coins are traded in many large exchangers

not only that, especially with altcoin ICO we have to see how their tokens grow and look even into their internal team
for me if they are active and have news every week or even month, I will choose the token to invest.

The bases for buying an altcoin which is still offered in an ICO is different from the bases which one should use when deciding to invest in an altcoin which is already offered in an exchange. It is easier to choose an altcoin if it is already in the market for several months. You can already take a look at their performance or their token's condition in the exchanges. But if the altcoin is still in an ICO, it is hard to decide. The risk is also very high.

Agree, the conditions will be different when choosing altcoin that has been traded on exchangers. Altcoin which is still in the ICO stage is still doubtful because it does not have products and projects are still in the roadmap, so the risk will be greater than altcoin that has been listed on the market

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 05:31:49 AM

Agree, the conditions will be different when choosing altcoin that has been traded on exchangers. Altcoin which is still in the ICO stage is still doubtful because it does not have products and projects are still in the roadmap, so the risk will be greater than altcoin that has been listed on the market
yup! i also have the same thoughts as you.
i don't want to choose and buy altcoin which is still in the ICO stage.
i prefer altcoin which has been in the market for a long time, the risk is not too great.

altcoin which is still in the ICO stage is very difficult to predict and we have no guarantee that ICO coins will last long in the market if we hold it.
i don't want to make my investment a charity event for project developers.  Grin Grin
pankaj1234
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 06:33:13 AM

It is very difficult to choose any altocoins these days because there are so many coming every day. It is very important to choose altocoins which has in market from long time and their team looking very serious about their project.you can put your money in that types of projects. Not put money in every ico or ieo altocoins it might gets you losses. Choose altocoins which has some good coming up news or any listing in exchange program. You have to do these types of searches before putting money in.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
suryapro

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 06:38:44 AM

buying altcoin that doesn't have a good experience, is very risky for those of us who bought it. Why is that ?? because most Altcoins don't have real value, they will end up with no value. buy eth so that you will suffer a little risk.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
chabbbi

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 07:35:37 AM

For all the newbies out there. Before I invest or trade to an Altcoin, I research first the coin using the Tokenncoin website. They have the complete information you need about the coin. Then I will browse with the altcoin's website.  Wink

BTW, I would prefer ABBC for altcoins. Happy Trading!!  Smiley
FlagstaffRevel235

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 11:26:18 AM

I first look at how the coins are doing, how the ratio between the trader and the investment, if good, can be reserved token. However, it has to be noticed. Do your research before choose any altcoin .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: