Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:42:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TravaCart One-stop Booking Solution That Makes 'Travel-Shopping' Painless  (Read 432 times)
AdittyaC (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 01:07:18 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2019, 03:00:29 PM by AdittyaC

TravaCart is an innovative platform that makes your booking (and travelling) experience fast, easy and secure. We offer you hassle-free travel and ecommerce solutions at unbeatable rates. One-stop Booking Solution That Makes 'Travel-Shopping' Painless Driven by the power of blockchain technology, TravaCart allows you to book flights, hotels and holiday packages across the glob in one place. Book a flight to anywhere in the world, from the comfort of your home. Spend less time booking, and more doing the work you love—around the world.

Token Details

Name:   TRVT
Token Protocol:   ERC-20
Contract:   0x9d38d0115e3b6b387ce3f2402fd4040746ab309d
Decimals:   18
Total Supply: 250,000,000 TRVT

Token distribution

Founder: 40000000 TRVT
Promotion: 30000000 TRVT
Market Making: 50000000 TRVT
Corporate: 40000000 TRVT
CrowdSale: 90000000 TRVT

Road Map

TRVT Token launch and start IEO 15th November 2019
Listing on various exchange 1st Quarter 2020
Listing on CoinMarketCap  2nd Quarter 2020
Completion of project TravaCart & launch 3rd Quarter 2020
Targeting to reach a business of $28 Million 4th Quarter 2020

TRVT — Initial Exchange Offering

First stage 30000000 TRVT at $0.05 USD
Second stage 30000000 TRVT at $0.10 USD
Third stage 30000000 TRVT at $0.15 USD

TO BE UPDATED STAY TUNED WITH US!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 02:20:58 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2019, 04:23:40 PM by Javi_Anibarro

One man team and developer? Do you have MVP?
The schedule is very tight, we are 4 days away from the start of the IEO.
Why do you need to run it as fast as you can while you have a bigger probability to gain more money if you are waiting for the market to turn better in early 2020?
You should have revealed the partners first before running the IEO because this does not look convincing to me, it is like you are trying to grab investors without considering the future of the project.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 05:59:36 AM

Why do you need to run it as fast as you can while you have a bigger probability to gain more money if you are waiting for the market to turn better in early 2020?
You should have revealed the partners first before running the IEO because this does not look convincing to me, it is like you are trying to grab investors without considering the future of the project.

Yes, one-man team trying to raise funds from IEO??? If the dev can also give the profile link as published.

With planned 3 stages for sale, I guess the 'dev' wants to raise money as much as he can and then what? Disappear? But who will buy his tokens in the first place?
AdittyaC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 09:44:13 AM

Yes, one-man team trying to raise funds from IEO??? If the dev can also give the profile link as published.

https://i.ibb.co/VDcc1Qx/Screen-Shot-2019-11-12-at-1-55-23-PM.png

With planned 3 stages for sale, I guess the 'dev' wants to raise money as much as he can and then what? Disappear? But who will buy his tokens in the first place?
We've full dedicated team. Sanjay Acharya is the face of our company Cool
tippytoes

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 04:45:14 PM

Please published the said full dedicated team. Because if you only disclose Sanjay (no profile links attached either) as part of the team, then, it shows to us that this is a one-man team. And remember, there are several projects that delved into tourism/travel/booking business, however, they just got abandoned as either the dev ran away after collecting funds or they couldn't realized the objectives of the platform and so their trading also stopped.
Ashley.L20

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 06:34:38 PM

Please published the said full dedicated team. Because if you only disclose Sanjay (no profile links attached either) as part of the team, then, it shows to us that this is a one-man team. And remember, there are several projects that delved into tourism/travel/booking business, however, they just got abandoned as either the dev ran away after collecting funds or they couldn't realized the objectives of the platform and so their trading also stopped.
Thanks for your comment, we'll update team profile. We're working to build proper ecosystem and there is no motive to ran away  Cool
Exactly you need to update your team profile as soon possible
AdittyaC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 06:45:29 PM

Thanks for your comment, we'll update team profile. We're working to build proper ecosystem and there is no motive to ran away  Cool
Exactly you need to update your team profile as soon possible
We'll update as soon possible
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 12:28:02 PM

Previously, they published their team in which there were 3 participants. But after my check, 2 team members turned out to be fake. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5197882
I think we need to stay farther from TravaCart.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 01:48:45 PM

-

Previously, they published their team in which there were 3 participants. But after my check, 2 team members turned out to be fake. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5197882

Good catch! The reason why only one person is listed and no profile link for the supposed CEO.
If they have suspicious start, then I don't think this will ever go far.
Just like other booking platforms that went bad and abandoned by their respective teams.
But they are planning 3 stages of collecting funds, can they get something from those naive users who don't know their background?
tippytoes

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 03:09:38 PM

-

Thank you for that link. I didn't know that they have ongoing thread in scam accusations. Now, I changed my mind towards this project. They maybe here for get-rich-quick scheme. Why use fake profiles if they have good intentions to begin with? It doesn't add up.
I don't think they will make your travel-shopping painless but it is the other way around. I guess the people behind this project should deliver their platform first before thinking of doing their stages of sale, if they are really serious about pushing thru this project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: