Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 05:02:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 75% from amazon with BTC I will create amazon account with balance for you  (Read 108 times)
janismm88 (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 01:31:02 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2019, 01:45:12 PM by janismm88

Like shopping with discount look no further - from now everything you want from amazon is 25% off Smiley I will create amazon account for you and top up with any balance you need for 75%BTC
example 1000$ amazon balance is only 750$$$ BTC Smiley
I will create with your details name surname and anything else you like top up with gift card balance. Gift cards are obtained legit way with cash receipts.
Account created from a brand new virtual machine with residential USA private socks (socks IP will match with state from where is your shipping and billing address)  and new MAC address so no way to link to other accounts.
Then you add your billing address and card and enjoy shopping
All done within 24-48H payment via escrow if you want
Any amount possible.
minimum order $500 value of gift card balance.
Escrow available.
please only for US residents with valid US billing address.
I want evreyone happy.
MiLkz

Activity: 617
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 02:08:12 PM

DEAL WITH CAUTION

It is highly probable that the gift cards redeemed on his accounts are fraudulent. He claims the gift cards come from "friends" sending money to "Africa", but we all know that means they are obtained through various types of scams.   Anyone that is experienced in gift cards knows that pictures of receipts mean nothing.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 3801

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 04:00:38 PM

Warning !!
Then you add your billing address and card and enjoy shopping
All done within 24-48H payment via escrow if you want
Escrow available.
In other words, I will include my real home address (billing address) and if anything happens to those accounts, the police will knock my door, not your door.
All the risk is borne by the buyer and therefore the seller is safe as it will be difficult to track him in case of any legal problems.
There is no risk to the seller and therefore if the sale of stolen or hacked cards, all risks will be borne by the buyer.
In short, even the use of escrow will not reduce the risk of this process so I advise everyone to avoid it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: