Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:59:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FINALLY- we can now exchange coins between different blockchains  (Read 539 times)
weidex (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 02:48:51 PM

Hey guys,

We are working on a new dApp which will help you exchange coins between different blockchains. Finally, we made a real implementation of cross-chain atomic swaps and it is working. We start with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Tron. Soon also EOS, NEO, Aeternity. We are determined to solve the interoperability problems between the different blockchains. It's high time to really start using crypto!

We launch on Nov 20th on the testnet.
If you want, you can write down your ETH address and we will send you some testnet tokens to try swap with the dApp.
Feedback is highly appreciated!

https://jelly.market/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 03:06:44 PM

I thought I was seeing a lot of shits flying around in your website. It took me a few seconds to realize that they're supposed to be jellies  Cheesy

We start with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Tron.
I only see Eth and Trx as options, there's no Bitcoin as you mentioned.
Can you also explain to us how your service is different than what Changelly is already offering?

I would like to ask also if we can connect wallet at the same time? Metamask for Eth and Tronlink for Trx for example.

Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 03:08:48 PM

Hey guys,

We are working on a new dApp which will help you exchange coins between different blockchains. Finally, we made a real implementation of cross-chain atomic swaps and it is working. We start with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Tron. Soon also EOS, NEO, Aeternity. We are determined to solve the interoperability problems between the different blockchains. It's high time to really start using crypto!

If you want, you can write down your ETH address and we will send you some testnet tokens to try swap with the dApp.

What is this? can i send bitcoin to dapps address for another coin or what are you saying? i can insta swap using changelly or shapeshift, i don't understand what you are aiming at

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kunotcoin

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 03:32:45 PM

Hey guys,

Interesting information! but i think atomic swap has already use at these moment, But the cross-chain i find it weird on how they do it. Is it really possible to do inter blockchain transaction using atomic swap? lets give the platform a benefit of a doubt. so far its only Ethereum and Tron is it required to used metamask?
Latines

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 03:47:40 PM

I don’t understand, if you say that you are doing something grandiose, then why no one knows about it? I read the comments, everyone writes that this already exists, or your service is not perfect. Maybe it’s worth finalizing in order to get around competitors?
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 03:59:20 PM

You have to make an ANN (Announcement) Thread to explain what are the strengths of the project you are developing and what benefits we can get. You have to explain everything in the new ANN Thread. But if the thread is available, provide the link here so we can see it.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
weidex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 04:16:47 PM

I thought I was seeing a lot of shits flying around in your website. It took me a few seconds to realize that they're supposed to be jellies  Cheesy

We start with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Tron.
I only see Eth and Trx as options, there's no Bitcoin as you mentioned.
Can you also explain to us how your service is different than what Changelly is already offering?

I would like to ask also if we can connect wallet at the same time? Metamask for Eth and Tronlink for Trx for example.

Hah, So do you like the shits/jellies or we should remove them Smiley
Yes we have implementation for BTC as well, by the end of the week this option will be available.

Everything will be tested on the testnet and we will have a bounty about it.

How is it different than Changelly?
Changelly is like shapeshift:
1 You deposit fund in their address/ bank account
2 They have liquidity providers or they execute trade and then send you the amount that you want
Problems - they are third party, the procedure is not trsutless, their services can be hacked, something along the chain could be broken (database, liqudity providers, exchange).
You risk to never receive your funds back.

How jelly swap works?
1 You lock funds in non custodial hash time locked smart contract ( only you know the pre-image for the hash)
2 Liquidity provider (could be anyone) locks similar amaount of value on the other blockchain useing the same hash.
3 You withdraw the funds from the other blockchain and reveal the secret pre-image
4 Liquidity provider withdraw your funds and the swap is finalized

At the worst case if the liquidity provider is malicious, your funds will be locked for a few hours and then you can refund them. No risk for loosing funds.
Second as the service is moredecentralized the fees should be lower than centralized exchanges.
Third everything is trustless and secure and No KYC is required. 
No deposit/withdraw fees, swaps are fast from wallet to wallet.

Yes you have to connect you wallet and broadcast transactions, otherwise it won't be trustless and decentralized.
We will support in the initial version metamask, tronlink and BTC brain wallet, so remember your passwords Wink

if you want to preregister for the bounty check this tweet:
https://twitter.com/jelly_swap/status/1193855369208041474

If you need more details about the tech, you can check the whitepaper here:
https://jelly.market/documents/Jelly-Swap-Ecosystem.pdf

weidex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 04:18:07 PM

You have to make an ANN (Announcement) Thread to explain what are the strengths of the project you are developing and what benefits we can get. You have to explain everything in the new ANN Thread. But if the thread is available, provide the link here so we can see it.
That's a great remark!
We will make a thread and share it here.
It will be released tomorrow.
weidex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 04:21:35 PM

I don’t understand, if you say that you are doing something grandiose, then why no one knows about it? I read the comments, everyone writes that this already exists, or your service is not perfect. Maybe it’s worth finalizing in order to get around competitors?
It is in startup phase.
We have not released it yet, therefore it is normal that no one knows about us.
If I have to be honest, I believe that we are using a pretty innovative technology - HTLC contracts and BTC script on the different blockchains, combined with intuitive interface and opportunity for trustless market making.

I think that you should try the service and you will be amazed how different it is compared to the other solutions and everything is on-chain like a pure magic Smiley
weidex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 04:24:43 PM

Hey guys,

Interesting information! but i think atomic swap has already use at these moment, But the cross-chain i find it weird on how they do it. Is it really possible to do inter blockchain transaction using atomic swap? lets give the platform a benefit of a doubt. so far its only Ethereum and Tron is it required to used metamask?

Yes you need to have metamask, tronlink and we provide btc brain wallet on the browser side.
It is required, because if you broadcast your transaction is more secure and decentralized.
Basically you need wallets only for the chains that you want to use.
E.g you want to exchange ETH -> BTC, then you need only ETH and BTC wallet - metamask and bitcoin brain wallet.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 04:44:17 PM

Hey guys,

Nice job! its a shame this wasent like 2 years ago, would have been very popular, but your a bit late. still should be popular tho Wink
of course we can always use more services in this scene so its still cool you are running one, but we have really trustworthy ones like Shapeshift now..
I like the idea of TRUE atomic swaps, shapeshift i dont think is, they act as middle man, but im not sure if having a middle man in this situation is all that bad..
Either way, nice to see another Atomic Swap service! Good Luck as you move forward Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 04:53:55 PM

Why is another atomic swap so exciting? There are tons of websites that are offering swaps between blockchains within a short period of time and I do not see any reason why this particular project should be something specific.

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 05:06:39 PM

First of all, we have a couple of such solutions already operating in the crypto industry. Take for instance infinito wallet, Atomic swap mobile wallet, blockchain wallet etc. only to mention but a few. I have been using all these application and the only little hitch i can say is they delayed time within which transactions are completed especially on blockchain application. if you really keep to making transactions within few seconds i believe many crypto enthusiasts would find your solution very useful.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 05:26:18 PM

Hey guys,

Congrats on the development. But I would like to get something straight,  this is not creating the ability to do inter Blockchain address transfers, it's just basically swapping your tokens for another and that's something that has already been around a while now, though the usage is kind of low.
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 05:34:03 PM

Hey guys,

This is still the same thing we've already seen before, you will have to send btc to receive another coin, its just like swap circles of platforms like changelly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 05:59:30 PM

on which network your launch later? because on eth there is Ropsten/Kovan/Rinkbey test Network
i ask this because I'm interested to try your dapp after you launch it on testnet

bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 07:07:20 PM

Yep same services as atomic swapping were already easy just as shapeshift services where introduced years ago.  The people behind the project jelly.market are also the ones behind wiedex project, so it gives a good impression for your exchange.

This team is doing promotions and adding tokens listed to their exchange but didn't actually paid the bounty hunters which seen people saying scam to these people, just beware.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 07:10:45 PM

Hey guys,

Interesting to see new things are coming up everyday in this area. But what is the real difference when compared to exchanges? There also we exchange with different coins right?
Flux0z

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 07:14:16 PM

How is this any different as to use the Blocknet DEX, to exchange your funds peer 2 peer? A dApp that's been around for ages.

Nice seeing so much innovation in the DEX field, but you're promoting it as something "new" which I don't see at all.
Hopefully peer 2 peer trading will be used by more and more people in the future, since it's way more secure than sending your funds to a centralized hackable site, haha  Wink
weidex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 07:30:11 PM

Hey guys,

Nice job! its a shame this wasent like 2 years ago, would have been very popular, but your a bit late. still should be popular tho Wink
of course we can always use more services in this scene so its still cool you are running one, but we have really trustworthy ones like Shapeshift now..
I like the idea of TRUE atomic swaps, shapeshift i dont think is, they act as middle man, but im not sure if having a middle man in this situation is all that bad..
Either way, nice to see another Atomic Swap service! Good Luck as you move forward Smiley

We hope that it will be useful.
Shapeshift is trustworthy, but requires KYC.
And with jelly swap, you can provide liquidity and earn some profit from the spreads in shapeshift you do not have such option.
Last, but not least jelly swap is much more decentralized and secure Wink

We will see what will happen, the future is bright!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: