Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin price shows Bullish Momentum in Bear Market  (Read 211 times)
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 01:26:01 PM

DOGE has generally been one of the first coins to break out in a bull run. This may actually be a good sign that the market is finally turning. Keep an eye out on DOGE over the next few weeks/months. Right now, at just 30 satoshi's, DOGE is a really good buy. Buy it now and sell it somewhere between 75-100 satoshi's. I'm not sure .08% is any indication of a bull run, but I'm almost positive it is coming very soon.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 01:41:45 PM

it is ok to be a newbie in the altcoin market and confuse a tiny price fluctuation with a "bullish" movement but it is not ok to write up an entire article about it and advertise that here.

It depends on the traders perspective. I don't usually base my rate on USD when I'm trading altcoin. I'm always using BTC as base currency so that my trading gauge will not be affected if ever the price of BTC drop or gains. A gain in BTC value is a good sign that altcoin price is really moving. Unlike if its only the USD price because its just the effect of BTC changing value not the altcoin itself.
nearly 99% of all the traders in this market are doing the exact same thing. nobody wants to increase their USD, they all want to make profit on their BTC and increase that. if for example you have 1 BTC today and it is worth $8000 if you can increase your BTC to 2 and it is worth $80000 in a year you have not just doubled your money, you have increased it by $152,000.
now if you invested $8000 and doubled that you only get $16,000! and that is only IF you make a profit which is near impossible with altcoins.
Majority would really accumulate Bitcoin as much as they can but there were people who are really longing for alts for them to profit.I cant blame up

people to have this kind of insight yet we know that these have still low prices which can possibly shoot up and hitting high multipliers if we do compared on
solely investing with btc.They might switch on later on but their interest was still intact thru alts neither which way as long they can benefit they wont consider
much if they are on btc or with alts being focused on.

the people who do this (buy altcoins and hold them for long term hoping for big returns) are always doing it with a bunch of altcoins (from 10 to 50) and they all end up with the same fate. they bag hold for a long time then one day they calculate their "profit" and see that they are in a huge loss. some even lose up to 95% of their money before pulling out entirely and never going back.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 09:35:54 AM

Dogecoin's strength is its community and the fact that for so many years people have simply started to trust it.
I do agree that the DOGE community is one of the best crypto communities I have seen so far. They are very welcoming and accepting of other technologies and people, while other communities tend to be very toxic.

Also the people's knowledge about DOGE and number of places where is accepted is much bigger than other, much better technologically developed coins. It is likely that this will change over time, but I am sure that it will not change over the next few years.
The most important aspect of DOGE is that people actually use it to send tiny amounts back and forth, and it has been like that for years, since the very beginning.... this is what crypto should be used for but generally isn't.

Security wise it's not the best coin due to the low hashrate, but when you transact in very low amounts it's a great network to use because the transactions are fast and near free.

Exactly, I forgot about microtransactions. DOGE's popularity is also due to the fact that it is the second, after Bitcoin, coin used in faucets, which are very often the first form of use by new users. Also through this, exchanges implement DOGE in the first place, even before DASH and XRP as the main exchange pair. That is why, though the low volume, the DOGE price reacts as one of the first when the sentiments on the market are changing. I also think that thanks to huge community, the price of DOGE will grow much more steadily than Alts, which are only used by whales and speculators.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████