Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:55:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵 [BOUNTY] - BrainiacChess - Online Chess Gaming Platform  (Read 650 times)
EustaceBagge (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 54

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 01:28:54 PM

BRAINIACCHESS NETWORK AIRDROP AND BOUNTY!!!
Website  Telegram Telegram Channel Twitter

As you can see from the token distribution above, 60% of the total supply is allocated to airdrop and bounty program.

AIRDROP
Get 500 CHESS each for completing the following simple tasks:
•   Join our Ecosystem
•   Join Telegram Group Chat
•   Join Telegram Channel
•   Join Twitter
•   Join Facebook
•   Fill the form on our website

For complete details on the Airdrop, visit our website

WHITEPAPER BOUNTY

Are you a good writer? Do you have experience writing whitepaper? Then leave a comment on this thread signifying your interest on working on our whitepaper. Then contact @Jeph_Brainiac or any other admin on Telegram.
Reward: 7,000 CHESS

GRAPHICS DESIGNER BOUNTY

If you’re a good graphics designer, leave a comment on this thread signifying our interest in working with us. Then contact @Jeph_Brainiac or any other admin on Telegram.
Reward: Weekly reward (To be discussed)

DEVELOPER BOUNTY

•   Game developer
We are looking for a game developer to work with us on a part-time basis. If you’re one, leave a comment signifying your interest. Then contact @Jeph_Brainiac on Telegram.

•   dApp Developer
We are looking for a dApp developer to work with us on a part-time basis. If you’re one, leave a comment signifying your interest. Then contact @Jeph_Brainiac on Telegram.
Reward: To be discussed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jeff1da

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:34:11 PM

Chess and Blockchain!!!
KWillcrypto

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 04:13:01 PM

My love of chess started with a simple after school program called ChessMasters that was operated out of someone's home.  That program has since grown to become a regional operation that supports not only Chess but other thought-related activities as well including robotics, improvisation, creative writing and others.  That was my beginning.

Online chess programs opened up an entire new world for opportunities to play and learn from people all over the world.  a dApp that adds the possibility of a betting component to online chess is brilliant.  The best way to increase the popularity of something is to attach money to it!  The possibilities are really interesting for something like this.  Betting on your own performance, betting as a spectator on national or international competitions. The field for "prop"bets seems really interesting like an over/under for number of moves to mate, or what opening strategy a particular player will use.

My experience with betting dApps so far is pretty minimal, just things like dice games or simple lottery type activity.  Adding a betting angle to an activity that I really like participating in sounds fun.  I hope the project remains on track and realizes it's goals.  So far it seems to be on-time, that is a good sign.  I was fortunate enough to squeak in on the airdrop and even though the admins advised participants to be patient because the drop was a lot of work, my deposit appeared in a little over an hour after it was announced.  Not too bad!
Goingmerry8393

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 02:21:24 PM

WoW 60% alocation for airdrop and bounty  Shocked
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 02:54:51 PM

It looks like there will be no token sale here. So how do you want to create the value of this token?
Is it created just for fun or are you planning any benefits for its owners and listing on the exchange?
Jeff1da

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 03:38:42 PM

It looks like there will be no token sale here. So how do you want to create the value of this token?
Is it created just for fun or are you planning any benefits for its owners and listing on the exchange?

Yes there will be no token sale and yes the token Wil list on the exchange. The Dev team will provide liquidity for the token at the initial stage and the strong utility of the token is what will increase the value of the token.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 03:44:08 PM

Yes there will be no token sale and yes the token Wil list on the exchange. The Dev team will provide liquidity for the token at the initial stage and the strong utility of the token is what will increase the value of the token.

Thank you for answer. Interesting project, for sure worth of watching.
I think it would be better to lead this discussion on the Announcement thread so as not to spam the bounty thread.
It was quite difficult for me to find ANN thread, so for all interested I put the link here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5200869.0
Jeff1da

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 03:47:02 PM

Thank you for answer. Interesting project, for sure worth of watching.
I think it would be better to lead this discussion on the Announcement thread so as not to spam the bounty thread.
It was quite difficult for me to find ANN thread, so for all interested I put the link here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5200869.0

Yes that's right. Thank you. You can also post in the ANN thread so that people can find it.
wizardofoz113

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 03:50:58 PM

https://i.ibb.co/8K5hjQT/Brainiaic.png

BRAINIACCHESS NETWORK AIRDROP AND BOUNTY!!!

https://i.ibb.co/ZGYhLPj/Graf-chess.png

As you can see from the token distribution above, 60% of the total supply is allocated to airdrop and bounty program.

AIRDROP
Get 500 CHESS each for completing the following simple tasks:
•   Join our Ecosystem
•   Join Telegram Group Chat
•   Join Telegram Channel
•   Join Twitter
•   Join Facebook
•   Fill the form on our website

For complete details on the Airdrop, visit our website

WHITEPAPER BOUNTY

Are you a good writer? Do you have experience writing whitepaper? Then leave a comment on this thread signifying your interest on working on our whitepaper. Then contact @Jeph_Brainiac or any other admin on Telegram.
Reward: 7,000 CHESS

GRAPHICS DESIGNER BOUNTY

If you’re a good graphics designer, leave a comment on this thread signifying our interest in working with us. Then contact @Jeph_Brainiac or any other admin on Telegram.
Reward: Weekly reward (To be discussed)

DEVELOPER BOUNTY

•   Game developer
We are looking for a game developer to work with us on a part-time basis. If you’re one, leave a comment signifying your interest. Then contact @Jeph_Brainiac on Telegram.

•   dApp Developer
We are looking for a dApp developer to work with us on a part-time basis. If you’re one, leave a comment signifying your interest. Then contact @Jeph_Brainiac on Telegram.
Reward: To be discussed.

Which languages are available for Whitepaper?
Jeff1da

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 03:53:45 PM

Just English for now.
j3r0vyn

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 09:35:53 PM

Greatful to be part of this community ☺️