Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:54:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - BrainiacChess - Online Chess Gaming Platform  (Read 300 times)
EustaceBagge (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 54

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 01:31:40 PM

BrainiacChess Network to the World Smiley
Website  Telegram Telegram Channel Twitter

Are you a Chess Player? Do you play as a pro or just enjoy chess game with your friends? Then our platform is for you.

What does BrainiacChess Network do?
BrainiacChess is building an online chess gaming platform that is incentivized using our digital currency. In a simpler statement, you earn rewards in the form of cryptocurrency for doing what you enjoy doing (playing chess). We will organize online tournaments from time to time and participants would earn rewards. You can also pair with another person online and play with the person for fun or you can add a few stakes (bet) as well and earn rewards.

Our platform will also serve as a Network for everyone in the Chess Ecosystem. This includes the Players, Arbiters, Event organizers, Managers / Sponsors, Instructors or any other Crypto enthusiast.

Decentralized chess betting platform
BrainiacChess Network will build a peer to peer Chess Betting platform that will enable players bet against each other. This betting feature will be built on the blockchain which means it's completely decentralized. The smart contract automatically rewards the winner of every settled bet.

Token distribution
Airdrop and Bounty Programs   60%
Marketing and Project Development   20%
Team   15% (locked)
Reserves   5%
Team Token Vesting 2 years & Unlocking from 2020.

Token details

Token name: Chess Coin
Ticker: CHESS
Contract Address: 0x5f75112bBB4E1aF516fBE3e21528C63DA2B6a1A5
Decimal: 18
Etherscan link: https://etherscan.io/token/0x5f75112bBB4E1aF516fBE3e21528C63DA2B6a1A5

Airdrop and Bounty
As stated in our token distribution above, 60% of the total supply is committed to airdrop and bounty program. To participate in our airdrop click here

Will there be an ICO?
NO! We are an Organization and community based project and we are not doing any sort of crowdfunding. We are self funded. We however do welcome investors. If you find our project interesting and would like to be one of our investors, kindly send an email to ceo@brainiacchess.network
Website  Telegram Telegram Channel Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unos

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:04:22 AM

when release bounty rewards?
podpod

Activity: 442
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:21:28 AM

Listed on a unknown exchange to sell their coins and then disappear LOL
KWillcrypto

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 03:36:56 PM

My love of chess started with a simple after school program called ChessMasters that was operated out of someone's home.  That program has since grown to become a regional operation that supports not only Chess but other thought-related activities as well including robotics, improvisation, creative writing and others.  That was my beginning. 

Online chess programs opened up an entire new world for opportunities to play and learn from people all over the world.  a dApp that adds the possibility of a betting component to online chess is brilliant.  The best way to increase the popularity of something is to attach money to it!  The possibilities are really interesting for something like this.  Betting on your own performance, betting as a spectator on national or international competitions. The field for "prop"bets seems really interesting like an over/under for number of moves to mate, or what opening strategy a particular player will use.

My experience with betting dApps so far is pretty minimal, just things like dice games or simple lottery type activity.  Adding a betting angle to an activity that I really like participating in sounds fun.  I hope the project remains on track and realizes it's goals.  So far it seems to be on-time, that is a good sign.  I was fortunate enough to squeak in on the airdrop and even though the admins advised participants to be patient because the drop was a lot of work, my deposit appeared in a little over an hour after it was announced.  Not too bad!
Jeff1da

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:27:09 AM

A good write up on BrainiacChess Network. Feel free to read up https://www.publish0x.com/chesscoin/introduction-chess-coin-chess-xnjdej
ChrissAirdrop

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 07:23:05 PM

Hello, good evening everyone!

Would you like to know more about what BrainiacChess is and what they have to offer?
I invite you to read this article

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-addict/brainiacchess-blockchain-chess-coin-chess-xqdone

https://www.uptrennd.com/post-detail/brainiacchess-blockchain-chess-coin-chess~MTkyODI3
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 12:31:09 AM

When will the chess games be live?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 01:02:57 AM

https://t.me/BrainiacChess_Network/26041, based on their group telegram, it seems like hopefully their Dapps will be live soon, because this is quite interesting considering that at the moment most chess games look boring.

I have some in my ledger, lets see how it does. Hopefully it's not a scam (grab and run). I got burned a few times here.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 06:59:56 AM

https://t.me/BrainiacChess_Network/26041, based on their group telegram, it seems like hopefully their Dapps will be live soon, because this is quite interesting considering that at the moment most chess games look boring.

I have some in my ledger, lets see how it does. Hopefully it's not a scam (grab and run). I got burned a few times here.

Their platform is a promising one if they truly develop this into something useful for the chess community. So far, I have seen this project as the only blockchain project dedicating to the chess sports. But browsing their 5-page whitepaper, I don't know how serious they will be in pushing thru this project. Though they are not holding any type of crowdsourcing here, we will not be expecting a very fast progress in implementing their goals here.

@Dev, do you have roadmap for this project? At least give us idea about the timeline and the items that you want to accomplish for this project?
Jacob_Y

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 08:39:18 AM

It's interesting what they are doing, building an online chess gaming platform that is using digital currency. So you earn rewards in the form of cryptocurrency for doing what you love doing, playing chess Smiley Pretty cool Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: