Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:14:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 133.7 Bitcoin - Painting :D  (Read 3320 times)
jdrasta

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:07:27 AM

I will post proof of the transaction!get your shit straight i know you well and your going around bragging to everyone you know how you scam people on jd and pd you scum bag.Get you life together
You gambled a large % of the so called begging fund and everyone knows that.Dont bother to try to worm your way out of it by saying it was different btc or some shit.Paint what you want everyone knows your a scammer.Your begging will never stop you expect a free ride with lies forever.

gesh,lol your are by far the biggiest idiot i have ever met. I hope you get better soon. Actually EVERYONE knows that i have sold 98% of all bitcoins i have ever obtained. But think whatever you like..... Take care.....

Well ive got to agree willtat4btc is always begging in jd fact!also anyone can see the painting is shit and worthless yet he still has the face to ask for over 1btc.Mike your a joke and as good as begging here for everyone to see.FUCK OFF Begging.We all know your a crack head druggie!!!!! Who the fuck else would beg like you do? Kids in school do better art than this everyday. GIVE IT UP.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pervisdice

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:24:13 AM

Screaaaaaaaaaaaach- Hold up..... No one has ever gave me .5 bitcoin lol-   2) Idiot i have a place in Florida. 3) get of my nuts 4) I have done 5 LIkashing tattoos, all which were asked for by him. Get your shit straight or go jump off a bridge..... Next painting is just for you Cheesy
Yes I'm a just dice player and willtat4btc is a always begging and yes he did do a lika tattoo without even asking,everyone at jd knows that lol just ask in the chat.not sure if he's a scammer but he's without a doubt a dick yes and should be red faced about this painting and all the crying he did when he lost "the cry baby fuck"
GO INTO JUST DICE AND ASK IF ANYONE HAS EVER GIVEN WILLTAT4BTC FREE BTC AND ANYONE WILL TELL YOU YES.Stop making more lies up "Singleton" gave you 4.0btc because your a crying fuck and you gave him nothing when he lost you tight bastard.Come on mike get real here your a total twat and everyone knows it.
Newruru

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:35:32 AM

I will post proof of the transaction!get your shit straight i know you well and your going around bragging to everyone you know how you scam people on jd and pd you scum bag.Get you life together
You gambled a large % of the so called begging fund and everyone knows that.Dont bother to try to worm your way out of it by saying it was different btc or some shit.Paint what you want everyone knows your a scammer.Your begging will never stop you expect a free ride with lies forever.

gesh,lol your are by far the biggiest idiot i have ever met. I hope you get better soon. Actually EVERYONE knows that i have sold 98% of all bitcoins i have ever obtained. But think whatever you like..... Take care.....

Your the idiot for posting up your shit also you are a scammer!DONT ASK ME AGAIN FOR BTC TO GAMBLE WITH YOUR SHIT AT DICE.everyone knows you try to ask all the high rollers for btc to gamble with.PLEASE DON'T ASK ME AGAIN AND ALL OTHER jd players watch out for @mikey trying to ask for btc to fund his gambling!Do have a nice day scammer
dankk000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:00:57 AM

Not a chance in hell your going anything for this shit!I did better art in school you crazy fucker.

lol.... Have a great night.

Yes i will and you stop begging in PD and scamming people with your lies .

You must have me confused with someone else.. I don't get on PD. Havent in a long time. But you can find me on Just-Dice.

Take care.
I said you were a scammer from day one!i also seen you gamble your btc and cry like a baby,funny stuff folks.You must be confused that people think your genuine willtat4btc.
pokermanic

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:31:29 AM

Screaaaaaaaaaaaach- Hold up..... No one has ever gave me .5 bitcoin lol-   2) Idiot i have a place in Florida. 3) get of my nuts 4) I have done 5 LIkashing tattoos, all which were asked for by him. Get your shit straight or go jump off a bridge..... Next painting is just for you Cheesy
You called me a scammer once!you are a scammer yes.all of jd knows it
Grow up you cry baby.UKNOWNHOWWEDOIT Try not begging for one day mikey and stop begging for more and people wont say it then.not everyone can be wrong but you mikey,take a look at yourself scammer!
slimreal

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:47:39 AM

Lika did not ask you to do the one on your front everyone knows that mikeytat!Even i knew he never asked you to, and thats why lika wont email you anymore.You greedy greasy little prick.Lol you even moaned about that!GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT LIKA DIDNT WANT THE LAST TAT THATS WHY HE DIDNT PAY YOU LOL.LOADS OF PEOPLE GAVE TO YOU MIKEY YOU LIER!
slimreal

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:09:03 AM

So, here is my painting. I am asking 133.7 bitcoin

So let's go! Cheesy

https://i.imgur.com/M8m15yO.jpg

PS: The price is set to 133.7 Bitcoin - I do KNOW that it's pretty much impossible,lol But what they hey! Why not? Cheesy
[/quote

DO I REALLY NEED TO TELL YOU WHY?"BECAUSE IT SUCKS LIKE YOU"LOL DICKFACE
shitaifan2013
Legendary

Activity: 879
Merit: 1000

monero

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:35:44 AM

lol, I always thought I'm the only one getting fed up with that beggar  Cool nice to meet you guys.

pmpmpm6686

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:03:31 AM

lol, I always thought I'm the only one getting fed up with that beggar  Cool nice to meet you guys.
lol i was thinking the same I'm sick to the back teeth of this guy willtat4btc he's a cry baby for real.Nice to meet you  Cheesy
mdmausa

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:23:20 AM

lol  Cheesy Cheesy :DI think the same about this guy,here we go again asking for more freebies, glad its not just me getting bad vibes off this dude mikeytat and was laughing my ass off at most of the comments because they ring so true. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
mdmausa

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:42:44 AM

lol i was thinking the same I'm sick to the back teeth of this guy willtat4btc he's a cry baby for real.Nice to meet you  Cheesy

yeah this mikey is a dickface lol
MikeCorleone (OP)

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:01:23 AM

LOCKING----

But let me make one last reply.....

I see most of these posts are coming from what i think is a single user creating multiple accounts. All are new users. Also- most of the "expected to be users" that have commented are actually on JD right now. So whoever this is, you are so lame.

1) All bitcoin has been sold
2) i've never asked for a bitcoin
3) LiKaShing DID ask for ALL the tattoos, and paid for them ALL. FYI
4) Get Dooglus to look up my history, I've played with 3 bitcoins my entire time on the site.
5) Don't be mad because i have 2 places of residence. I'll make sure i take some photos for the butthurt for whoever you are sir.

6) IF ANYONE- wants, they can always come to JD and ask the REAL RURU, BAC, MIDAS, FLUX, ICE, PMPM, MDMA etc etc etc....

Good Job you troll...

Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: