Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:44:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RCoinUSA will be absorbed by WORM - Let's get rid of some liars!  (Read 271 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 06:33:52 PM

Hello everyone, I have some interesting news for those of you who hold RCoinUSA. I don't make posts like this often, so when I do, it's best if everyone listens

A few years ago I was asked to make a coin for someone, which I've been doing for a very long time, so that's nothing new. However, I have recently discovered the true intentions of how these people treat innocent users, and guess what.. I'm not liking what I've seen. So instead of just saying fuck it and letting some scammers get away with fucking over innocent users, I've decided to step up and use my current position to do what I can to steer people away from these idiots

So I would like to invite (most) users of RCoinUSA to join us in the WORM Blockchain! You are invited to participate in a one-time, short-term opening, swap from your worthless RCNUSA to an active, maintained blockchain in WORM. There will be a swap available to the innocent users in this unfortunate situation for the month of November. When this is finished, there is a good chance that I will use the original code for RCNUSA to both disable the future of the blockchain, as well as erase the past of it; transaction history will be entire over-written to prevent these morons from fucking anyone else over with work that I have done in the past. Don't want to swap? That's fine, but you are accepting the fact that your coins will either: a) become even more worthless than they are now, or b) they may or may not just completely disappear from your wallet. Please note that all current and past wallets will be compatible with my 'network update' when the time comes. If I post new wallets, you would be smart to use it, but if you do not update, it doesn't matter, the old ones will work even worse than the one that I post to end this

I'm sure you have a few questions, so let's just hit the major bullet points:

• Exchanges will NOT be swapped; you must contact me directly to send your RCNUSA to me and receive WORM in return
  • There will be 1m WORM set aside to welcome new users to our blockchain; swap rate will be 0.00014285 WORM to every 1 RCNUSA sent
  • This will be an option only for the month of November! You must send me a PM with your WORM address, I will reply with an RCNUSA address for you to send your coins to, and you will receive WORM to the address provided

I understand there will be some frustration and confusion, but if you want to complain, take it to the people responsible for this problem, which has ultimately led to this decision. They have lied to both you and I, but the difference with lying to me is that I do not take bullshit lightly and am in a position to rectify this situation for myself, as well as innocent users that have been fucked over by lies and bullshit. As far as I can tell, there are really only a few people that are making the decisions which are affecting people negatively, and I will start with the main culprit:

• Robert Thomas Fletcher III (rtf3rtf3@gmail.com | rcoinworld@gmail.com) - Known for skipping out on debts and peddling lies and bullshit to suck even more innocent users into this situation; this is your main moron who is also so stupid that he doesn't even control the premine he is selling you people. In fact, he skipped out on server bills and doesn't even have a backup for the wallet lol
    Quick example of Robert Thomas Fletcher III using clear deceit and spreading lies and bullshit to innocent users: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oW4fRBf9_M - This is one dude that is pretty fuckin sad, wouldn't you say?
  • Still need more information? Sure, let's do a little more! There's also this little story that is quite interesting: https://www.kyivpost.com/article/content/ukraine-politics/self-proclaimed-money-guru-accused-of-fraud-31064.html?cn-reloaded=1 - Seems as if lies, fraud, and deceit are a common theme with this winner, wouldn't you all agree? Because of this, among many other failed attempts at swindling users, on November 22nd, 2008, he was arrested and spent 6 years in pre-trial detention center for fraud and other related issues
  • Is there more!? Oh come on, of course there is! But I think this is enough for now to get the point across. More people and additional information could also be added the longer he takes to straighten things out for those innocent users being affected by the treachery of this, and I use this term lightly in this situation.. 'man'
  • There are other people who will be added to this list once I have gathered enough information to get my point across regarding them, too. If you are involved in this situation or this coin, just know that you will not be forgotten, nor will the actions you have taken be forgiven. Make things right for people, or I will make things very, very wrong for those of you that are involved with perpetuating the lies and scams; you know who you are and you know what you need to do

'Ewwww Spots, you sound so salty' - Do I? Or is it maybe a little bit for thinking I was doing a friend a favor who was making deals and arrangements for this fraudulent 'human being', but really it's more about protecting people at this point than fixing my own situation. WORM has a great idea, great community, excellent wallet, and a solid plan, so I am, fortunately, in a position to help out here. We have some extra coins left over from the Dev Fund for WORM, so much of our community is ready and eager to welcome some new users into our plan! WORM has staking already active for months, it's working great and very easy to do, with Masternodes and Smart Contracts already in the coin, just turned off for the time being (Masternodes will be turned to active in Q1-20, with Smart Contracts following later in the year). Holders of RCoinUSA are actually in a very good position to get something out of nothing, rather than biting the bullet and letting liars and scammers get away with another victory

The WORM Thread is still very barebones as we ramp up to get ready for 2020, but the links and wallets are available here for now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128991 - Again, it's kind of a weird, in-between time for WORM, so it looks a little worse than it should, but I'll be getting around to the cosmetic shit soon enough to make it look prettier. There is also a new domain being launched in early 2020 with new branding and an entire new look to open the shop with fresh inventory and renewable supply. Each time I've opened the store, our entire inventory sold out too quick and we needed more time to expand; this time we've expanded about 4 times in advance so hopefully this is the last of the downtime that we will ever see

Sorry this happened to everyone who holds RCoinUSA, but on behalf of your new friends and community.. WELCOME TO WORM!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gregofdoom2

Activity: 140
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:43:19 AM

The idea is interesting. Many projects have been abandoned and actually they are dead.
For many people this would be a solution.

WORM is still developing - soon MN and Smart Contract will be implemented.
I'm curious how the response will be ...
plastcom

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:08:37 AM

There are hundreds of dead projects (ICO, IPO etc.)
Dev, do you think people trust You? I would like to believe it because I have been fooled many times.
However, I still believe that there are honest people who want to do something good.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 02:39:54 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2019, 04:00:15 PM by iGotSpots

There are hundreds of dead projects (ICO, IPO etc.)
Dev, do you think people trust You? I would like to believe it because I have been fooled many times.
However, I still believe that there are honest people who want to do something good.

Yea, I think a lot of people trust me

If you look at my trust rating, the only reason it is negative is because mprep is a retard. If he wasn't a little bitch and theymos actually cared about crypto, he wouldn't give his trust ratings any weight. Fuck that cunt

All the other negatives are from when I saved ECASH or some stupid ass coin; I removed the dev premine that was stolen and gave it away to the community

I have no negative intentions, you can believe me or not, the choice is yours

gregofdoom2

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:56:14 PM

Dev, do you already have any requests from RCoin owners?
I am curious what will be the interest in switching to WORM Blockchain.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 08:02:23 PM

To preserve user privacy, I can't answer that question, sorry  Sad

gregofdoom2

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 10:48:52 AM

To preserve user privacy, I can't answer that question, sorry  Sad

OK.

Does RCoinUSA blockchain work?
How is this conversion going to take place?
What deadline do you expect?

I will follow this thread ...
plastcom

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:13:27 PM

I will also watch this thread.
It is commendable that dev is trying to help people who have been left with worthless coins.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
breakcoindev

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:20:01 PM

I have some RCoinUSA.
I am glad that someone became interested in this abandoned project.
Dev, I'll contact you soon  Smiley

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 10:19:20 PM

I will also watch this thread.
It is commendable that dev is trying to help people who have been left with worthless coins.

I don't like seeing people get fucked over

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: