Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:44:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trolls, delusions, dramas and a lot more in Indian local board  (Read 488 times)
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 08:00:49 AM

Lmao drama over choosing a white man as an escrow? Could it get any more logical for the selection criteria of an escrow?  I thought only the reputation mattered but today I learned, skin color does!

So Darkstar is White? I didn't know, I thought Canada has both Blacks and Whites. See, racists are spread across the globe. In India, the stupid caste discrimination is predominant, but there is no discrimination based on skin colour as in other parts of the world. Wiki page says that because of the British colonization, Indians favour fair-skinned people. So, I see no racists thoughts here.

It's less about racism and more about patriotism. I agree it's still silly to judge upon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 08:41:58 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2019, 09:04:49 AM by SaShiRaJaVu

Lmao drama over choosing a white man as an escrow? Could it get any more logical for the selection criteria of an escrow?  I thought only the reputation mattered but today I learned, skin color does!
No offense in seeing the party going around but first read what is going on and then commenting would have been appropriate.
FYI only reputation matters , since you are lazy enough to read anything and still wants to be the judge, here is the content for all the wannabe judges to read.

Here is the accusation of Rotten Egg

Here is the response of DarkStar_

There was an accusation and if Heisenberg_Hunter wanted to post that in the forum to have a clarity for all the wannabe judges  Tongue what is wrong as you can see ton of drama in this board and hence i never commented here in this sub forum earlier, but this issue i know what is going on and hence i do not want anyone to turn the verbatim and spin in circles like the rest of the threads when it comes to accusation.

@OP this was a case of simply avoiding the user as there was no substance for his accusation and now you get new spins of the entire events which are not true.

Edit:
Lmao drama over choosing a white man as an escrow? Could it get any more logical for the selection criteria of an escrow?  I thought only the reputation mattered but today I learned, skin color does!
So racist and sexist? Good job.
Roasted. You really have an eye for detail.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 08:51:17 AM

Is there something in the water in India or do you guys just have too much free time on your hands? First it was legendster with his silly drama, now you... It's like a board full of cryptohunters.
Lmao drama over choosing a white man as an escrow? Could it get any more logical for the selection criteria of an escrow?  I thought only the reputation mattered but today I learned, skin color does!

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16637

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 11:11:04 AM

I thought only the reputation mattered but today I learned, skin color does!
via Imgflip Meme Generator

So Darkstar is White?
WhiteStar_ doesn't sound nearly as good.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 11:17:44 AM

Is there something in the water in India or do you guys just have too much free time on your hands? First it was legendster with his silly drama, now you... It's like a board full of cryptohunters.
Don't do me like that Lauda Sad  

So Darkstar is White? I didn't know, I thought Canada has both Blacks and Whites.
Be careful there pal, you're offending people of Asian descents in Canada.

No offense in seeing the party going around but first read what is going on and then commenting would have been appropriate.
FYI only reputation matters , since you are lazy enough to read anything and still wants to be the judge, here is the content for all the wannabe judges to read.
I give two fucks about what is going on because
A) It's childish.
B) Snowflakes

Roasted. You really have an eye for detail.
Just shows this thread rather is used as a place for jokes and fun instead of the "drama" that is supposed to resolve.  Undecided
The-One-Above-All

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 12:03:09 PM

Seems almost racist to make a fuss or raise "objections"  because he is " apparently" white.

What is up with you low functioning dregs. You want the person that has the most to lose if they scam you. Hence the best reputation.

I often find that those screaming or implying racism are the most racist of all.  Just because they are "darker" ( same goes for any tone) skinned they feel they HAVE to have positive discrimination their way LOL or it is racist haha.  That is racism don't yall know it...

Most times I analyse people screaming racism, their claims are bogus and clearly racist and insulting in the first place.

Forget about it bozos everyone should get treated according to their personal deeds/merit. No special treatment for having darker skin or any other colored skin.

Although darkstar_ needs to start actually doing some work of his own and research people not just rely on the broken and gamed metrics he seems to place so much faith in  it is insulting to compare him to legendster.  Legendster is a low functioning drooling low life. The very notion of using him for anything relying on trust would be insane haha.

Prove using objective and fair standards you are better suited to the position than others or stfu.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: