Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:09:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trolls, delusions, dramas and a lot more in Indian local board  (Read 488 times)
Heisenberg_Hunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 07:00:12 AM
Merited by LoyceV (4), eaLiTy (1), JSRAW (1)

Glad to know that Rotten Egg (one of the well known trolls of the Indian sub-section) has started making claims regarding myself and others who are supporting DarkStar_ for getting into DT, being a merit source and a lot more. So, here is a brief list of events which happened over in the Indian board in the last few days and which triggered Rotten Egg's activity to more than 10 within a couple of days :

I have been silently meriting, reporting posts in the Indian board for quite a long time (less than 2 years since when I got to know about the Report to Moderator feature). To make the board even more responsive and active I created various topics and even pitched the idea to celebrate 10th anniversary of the forum in the Indian local board. Here is the topic regarding the same : Ideas and Thoughts for celebrating 10th Bitcointalk Anniversary in Indian board

Many of the Indian posters willingly said they would like to donate some btc for the welfare of the forum and to bring the board back from dead. I was not willing to escrow the amount and hence said either DarkStar_ or krogothmanhattan or bl4nkcode could escrow the amount. Here is the post regarding that :

May be we can get a donation from other members as well and create a wallet whose private key you or an escrow can hold and give it to the winner at the end of the day.
Holding of anyone's personal funds by myself would be a really bad idea to proceed with as there would be unnecessary chaos among other members who are not really willing to trust me with the money. We can hire either someone like DarkStar_, krogothmanhattan or bL4nkcode (probably there are more reputed escrows) and I guess they wouldn't be imposing any fees for the escrow amount as this initiative is for a good cause and not for trading goods as such.

Yup, I can escrow for free for this if needed. Let me know if you end up going ahead with it.

ShashiRaJaVu said that it will be even more good to connect with the people of same nationality if we create a telegram group dedicated for the Indian bitcointalk people and this was the sole reason I created a telegram group. Almost all the reputed people are present over there. One anonymous user who was not willing to reveal his forum user name stepped in the group from nowhere and started arguing that I am imposing DarkStar_ to be the escrow on others and he was not willing to hire an escrow of Canadian descent for an Indian event. Hence we conducted the poll and many of them voted for DarkStar_ (probably we trusted DarkStar_ more with the money since they were very much experienced in handling escrows). There was a tie between DarkStar_ and legendster and since even legendster himself has favored DarkStar_ we went for DarkStar_ to be the escrow.

Here is the post for that :

Think I have voiced my opinion on this before. Thanks for the consideration. I don't think anyone could be a better option than Darkstar_ here because unlike me, he is really trusted by many people on this forum and he has proved his mettle.

Though this is no endorsement, just my opinion which is unbiased despite him helping me in my time of need.

Rotten Egg claimed that myself and others are willingly wooing DarkStar_ to be the escrow so that we could get into default trust. Avirunes was another trustworthy DT hailing from India and he was not willing to take up the escrow. chronicsky was the most trusted user hailing from India and they themselves has favored DarkStar_ for the escrow.

Post for reference :

First of all, the whole poll is meaningless if DS is there. Others are just no match with the trustworthiness of DS, who is entrusted by theymos to HODL a key for the forum fund. But, at the same time, this is an Indian thing, where we are not allowing non-Indian users. Hence, escrow should be Indian as well. A global celebration is already taking place in Meta run by theymos. I dont know, whether DS saw this thread and showed interest himself or some manipulative guy invited him here to complicate the process. Having seen lot of scammers before, I can somehow sense the modus operandi of a scammer. It seems, someone here wants to woo DS to be entrusted by him to get into DT2. That is when, we'll start to witness the real drama

I would like DarkStar_ to step upon this topic to prove that he hasn't been been invited by anyone and he just came through this topic with maggiordomo bot triggering a notification since I have tagged them in the prior post regarding who should escrow!

The speculation contest was more or less similar to micg's prediction topic. Hence I PMd micg to use their idea and none of us asked them to donate or so. They donated 0.01 btc willingly to bring the Indian forum back from dead and it was really an honour for us (Indian forum users). The donation amount is being held by DarkStar_ and would be paid for over an year by conducting raffles and we are also willing to donate for developers and translators of Bitcoin Core and bitcoin.org in Indian languages.

Since I disclosed Heisenberg_Hunter's plan to slip to DefaultTrust, become a merit source and moderator of India sub-forum he is fanatically reporting my posts. Some of his alts friends may have join the process as well. So, I am hereby requesting Mods to please read my post before deleting. Below is an example of wrong deletion, where I outed Heisenberg_Hunter to unlock his speculation game thread to allow his friend to edit their post.
Regarding this claim, I was the one who reported the post since it was off-topic and was totally unrelated. I have asked for Rotten Egg to create a Reputation topic against me but they didn't do that!

hacker1001101001 has posted the similar price as like akram143 ($9500) and since I noticed the post only at November 11 (after a day the topic was closed), I made a post in Telegram group dedicated for the Indian subforum asking to edit their price since it was similar to akram's price. If I had known about the similar price posts on November 10, I would have asked that prior to the locking of the topic. And more importantly hacker1001101001 has posted the wrong price well before the deadline date and I believe it was not wrong on my part asking them to edit the price and post a new price since the price was clashing with that of akram.

If that's totally a wrong move from the community's point of view, I would never take the price into consideration.

The telegram group consists of almost everyone of the reputed Indian users as well as New members. I am not willing to reveal the names of users, but if someone is willing to know they could PM me regarding the same and verify with them.

Regarding my contribution to the community, I am not a low level asshole like Rotten Egg hiding behind an alt account and never contributing anything for the Indian community apart from trolling people here and ejecting shit over here. Apart from contributing to the Indian forum for over 2 years (through reports) and by evoking interest among participants by organizing various activities for over 6 months, I have been a tester of Bitcoin Core and also a translator of Bitcoin Core and bitcoin.org in 3 languages. I am the coordinator and reviewer for an Indian language. If you have any doubts regarding my selfless contribution to the bitcoin community, anyone can PM either Will Binns (Lead Maintainer of bitcoin.org) or laanwj (Lead Maintainer of Core) and ask about my translation contribution through Transifex or through github or through Telegram.

P.S Everything is in English right from forum posts and telegram posts! It would be easier for anyone to read and judge anything related to the local board!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:30:58 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2019, 10:42:48 AM by eaLiTy

Everything is transparent in the forum and there is no secret deals here and some had a difference in opinion without going through everything and hence we made a poll in the forum even though only a few had a difference of opinion and to further avoid any conflict of interest or doubts we made sure it was a public poll conducted in the forum because we accepted those opinions too but Rotten Egg again making accusation without going through everything was not the right way in my opinion, once again opinions are welcome but you should understanding what is going on as we are not trying to portrait anyone higher than the rest nor trying to hurt anyone's ego nor trying to play politics and impose things as a dictator, the base is to improve the quality of the sub forum and if everyone can understand that initiative we can further avoid these confusions and accusations.

Now I get the feeling that nobody considered my vote  Undecided
Everyone's opinion is accepted and you are welcome to do so.
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 10:06:23 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2019, 01:14:04 PM by akhjob

Hence we conducted the poll and many of them voted for DarkStar_ (probably we trusted DarkStar_ more with the money since they were very much experienced in handling escrows). There was a tie between DarkStar_ and legendster and since even legendster himself has favored DarkStar_ we went for DarkStar_ to be the escrow.

Actually, there is no tie between Darkstar_ bad legendster. Darkstar_ and legendster had 10 votes each. But I made a vote on don't use MultiSig and suggesting Darkstar_ to be the escrow. So, Darkstar_ is the winner of the poll with 11 votes.

No need for MultiSig considering the small amount of funds. Since, the vote is limited to one. I'll chose Darkstar, as he is trusted and volunteered for our initiative without any issues. I don't mind Chronicsky or stedsm holding the aswell.

Now I get the feeling that nobody considered my vote  Undecided

Now I get the feeling that nobody considered my vote  Undecided
Everyone's opinion is accepted and you are welcome to do so.
He he just kidding. I have no hard feelings  Tongue
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:50:26 AM

Since I disclosed Heisenberg_Hunter's plan to slip to DefaultTrust, become a merit source and moderator of India sub-forum he is fanatically reporting my posts. Some of his alts friends may have join the process as well. So, I am hereby requesting Mods to please read my post before deleting. Below is an example of wrong deletion, where I outed Heisenberg_Hunter to unlock his speculation game thread to allow his friend to edit their post.
hacker1001101001 has posted the similar price as like akram143 ($9500) and since I noticed the post only at November 11 (after a day the topic was closed), I made a post in Telegram group dedicated for the Indian subforum asking to edit their price since it was similar to akram's price. If I had known about the similar price posts on November 10, I would have asked that prior to the locking of the topic. And more importantly hacker1001101001 has posted the wrong price well before the deadline date and I believe it was not wrong on my part asking them to edit the price and post a new price since the price was clashing with that of akram.

I confirm, @Heisenberg_Hunter was totally clean in his work and did notify me about the overlapping of the predication prices, he notified me sooner enough but I was unable to attended his message earlier due to me being offline. This is totally an acceptable thing to anyone around, other than Rotten Egg due to his agendas, it even was the right thing to do anyways.

I would just suggest not feeding the troll is the best way around here.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16616

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 11:58:46 AM

he was not willing to hire an escrow of Canadian descent for an Indian event.
Here we call that racism, but luckily on Bitcointalk freedom of speech prevails over hurt feelings.

wooing DarkStar_ to be the escrow so that we could get into default trust
Lol Cheesy That's not how any of this works.
If you have the time, maybe you can translate LoyceV's Beginners guide to correct use of the Trust system for the Indian local board? It's been translated in 8 languages already.

As for the escrow: if you're creating a community effort like this, it's much, much easier if you just pick the escrow by yourself. If someone doesn't like it, they don't join. It's simple as that and prevents a lot of drama.

hacker1001101001 has posted the similar price as like akram143 ($9500) and since I noticed the post only at November 11 (after a day the topic was closed), I made a post in Telegram group dedicated for the Indian subforum asking to edit their price since it was similar to akram's price.
It's not perfect, but I get where you're coming from. I think a better solution would have been to have them share the price if $9500 would be the winning pick.

You're giving this troll too much credit by opening this topic.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 02:12:54 PM
Merited by Joel_Jantsen (2)

Is there something in the water in India or do you guys just have too much free time on your hands? First it was legendster with his silly drama, now you... It's like a board full of cryptohunters.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 04:15:32 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2019, 05:51:58 PM by SaShiRaJaVu

Is there something in the water in India
You must be careful about diarrhea  Tongue

First it was legendster with his silly drama, now you...
There are more dramas here in the forum and it is not a big secret and if the OP wants to clear his accusation so be it.

It's like a board full of cryptohunters.
You cannot typecast everyone, i started out with bitcoin investing in it and then came to this forum at a later part and i did not hunt anything here.

I am not here to support anyone but after seeing your comment about everyone in the board is a hunter i wanted to comment here and i am not looking to get in any forum politics what so ever, so spare me Wink.

EDIT:
Trying to disprove that point by bringing up my registration date is not the best way to go about it. Seems like more of the same drama-for-nothing type of thing.
Since you clarified that i have edited that part and sorry if i bothered you, i understand what you were trying to tell and it was meant to be funny but since you did not understand the fun part i deleted that .

Edit:
Every time I think about India, I think of the street-shitting problem I read about, and you probably weren't even joking when you wrote the above, am I right?  I'd still love to visit India one of these days.
I have not seen the street shitting part as i am from Kerala but i do not dare to drink water from taps but some of the things are exaggerated and i am settled outside India and i am yet to visit the northern part of India Smiley.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 04:58:26 PM

I am not here to support anyone but after seeing your comment about everyone in the board is a hunter i wanted to comment here and i am not looking to get in any forum politics what so ever, so spare me Wink.

I was referring to a prolific walls-of-text troll who is well-known in Meta and other boards, and the fact that you seem to have many of such walls-of-text drama queens on the Indian boards.

Trying to disprove that point by bringing up my registration date is not the best way to go about it. Seems like more of the same drama-for-nothing type of thing.
hacker1001101001

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:18:14 PM

I was referring to a prolific walls-of-text troll who is well-known in Meta and other boards, and the fact that you seem to have many of such walls-of-text drama queens on the Indian boards.

It would more clear if you could point out some such trolls other than Rotten Egg in the board. It would be good to hear from nanny of the forum.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 05:23:46 PM

It would more clear if you could point out some such trolls other than Rotten Egg in the board. It would be good to hear from nanny of the forum.

I did. Legenster, his troll-buddy kabit-something-or-other, and now HH joined the group, and that's just from the recent memory. Seriously, get over yourselves.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6826

Cashback 15%

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:36:18 PM

wooing DarkStar_ to be the escrow so that we could get into default trust
Lol Cheesy That's not how any of this works.
That's the first thing I thought of when I read that, and I have to believe the more senior members involved would know that just having DarkStar_ do an escrow for them wouldn't result in anyone getting on DT and probably wouldn't even result in a green trust given on DarkStar_'s part. 

You must be careful about diarrhea  Tongue
Every time I think about India, I think of the street-shitting problem I read about, and you probably weren't even joking when you wrote the above, am I right?  I'd still love to visit India one of these days.

You cannot typecast everyone, i started out with bitcoin investing in it and then came to this forum at a later part and i did not hunt anything here.
I think suchmoon was just exaggerating the extent of trolling on the Indian local board.  If it was really wall-to-wall cryptohunters, I'm sure we'd see a lot more complaints coming from the Indian section.  Nobody could deal with that level of trolling for long without a cry for help.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
hacker1001101001

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:49:59 PM

I think suchmoon was just exaggerating the extent of trolling on the Indian local board.  If it was really wall-to-wall cryptohunters, I'm sure we'd see a lot more complaints coming from the Indian section.  Nobody could deal with that level of trolling for long without a cry for help.

Yes, suchmoon is even exaggerating his views on trolls by the examples he has given. Seriously, the board would at least be more active than it is now if the board was full of cryptohunters text walls. Just getting over myself.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 05:59:57 PM

If it was really wall-to-wall cryptohunters, I'm sure we'd see a lot more complaints coming from the Indian section.  Nobody could deal with that level of trolling for long without a cry for help.

Well, it looks like they are crying for help with threads like these, but I don't know what that help should entail and the OP is not clear about that.

Seriously, the board would at least be more active than it is now if the board was full of cryptohunters text walls.

You can have him, I don't mind.
Heisenberg_Hunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 06:03:42 PM

@suchmoon I respect your judgement towards forum people in most of the cases but does this seem to be the same? Clashing of prices in a topic like this/ clashing of tickets in a raffle would be quite a common thing and the OP would always inform the same to the participants. So was I, but since I got to know about the same prices a day later the problem arised. What would anyone do? Either go by LoyceV's way of sharing the prize amount or by informing the participant regarding the price clash and updating the same. I went the latter and if unlocking of topic is not an acceptable behavior from my side I should either update the OP with same price or shouldn't take the price into consideration (which could not happen since hacker posted the same price well before the deadline)

I do know walls-of-text is a pain in the ass for almost all the forum users (including myself) but this was well needed for everyone to know about all the shit happened over. There was none of the drama happening over unless a troll like Rotten Egg stepped in. Feeding a troll like Rotten Egg by creating this topic will no way minimalize his involvement of ruining the board in future, but if this wasn't made the board would again transform into a frog pond.

P.S I never like to involve myself in Reputation board though I have been very active in almost all the global boards but this was needed for the welfare of the Indian board and to prevent trolls from further playing the game.

EDIT :

but I don't know what that help should entail and the OP is not clear about that.
The community inputs regarding the unlocking of a topic due to a price clash. Nothing more. AFAIK there hasn't been an instance of updating the same prices or tickets in a raffle.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 06:24:45 PM
Merited by Heisenberg_Hunter (1)

The community inputs regarding the unlocking of a topic due to a price clash. Nothing more. AFAIK there hasn't been an instance of updating the same prices or tickets in a raffle.

A single paragraph would have sufficed then. You posted a wall of text and didn't even link to the thread in question: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5198960

The whole contest seems to have been poorly thought out and poorly managed. I can't figure out which parts of the OP have been in place at what time, but it seems that you didn't specify that duplicate entries are not allowed. There is nothing about tiebreakers either.

The right thing to do would have been to leave the thread locked and if multiple users win you would have to pay 0.002211BTC to each of them according to this:

"who ever predicts the closest price of bitcoin on November 22, 2019, 06:04:28 PM UTC will win 0.002211BTC"

The other thing that opened the door for Rotten Egg to blow this up is that you allowed the edit and didn't post anything about that exception to the rules. Anybody can see that the post was edited after the deadline.

Basically you screwed up all on your own so blaming someone else, rotten as they may be, is bad form.

And now I realized that all this drama is for $20 so what the fuck. If 9500 wins I'll personally pay hacker1001101001. If you need me to put that amount into escrow let me know.
Heisenberg_Hunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 07:12:59 PM

...snip...

Well thanks for the inputs finally. Probably the $9500 would be taken into account since the price was well before the deadline and I would personally pay for that if the contest results in a tie since as you have pointed out none of the rules has been mentioned in the OP.

I was the one who has allowed to edit the post and that was wrong from my part. But the fucking Rotten Egg has been trying to ruin the board with his low level claims which wouldn't last further.

And now I realized that all this drama is for $20 so what the fuck. If 9500 wins I'll personally pay hacker1001101001. If you need me to put that amount into escrow let me know.
LOL  Grin The drama went to extremes when micg donated 0.01BTC and a raffle of similar kind would run every month with the winner claiming 0.001BTC until myself or any other guy stops donating to the escrow wallet  Grin

All these initiatives and activities are meant to improve the current state of the sub-board which was a frog pond infested with spams all these years!  Sad
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 07:20:21 PM

LOL  Grin The drama went to extremes when micg donated 0.01BTC and a raffle of similar kind would run every month with the winner claiming 0.001BTC until myself or any other guy stops donating to the escrow wallet  Grin

Just make sure the rules are tight and don't respond to trolls with walls of text... that's like a double cheeseburger for them.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:21:40 PM

Rotten Egg (one of the well known trolls of the Indian sub-section)

Well known? Maybe.
Certainly not prolific or particularly vicious I'd say, after reading his 5 1/2 year history of 154 posts.
A bit of an ego storm in a teacup going on here.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 12:02:01 AM

Regarding my contribution to the community, I am not a low level asshole like Rotten Egg hiding behind an alt account and never contributing anything for the Indian community apart from trolling people here and ejecting shit over here. Apart from contributing to the Indian forum for over 2 years (through reports) and by evoking interest among participants by organizing various activities for over 6 months, I have been a tester of Bitcoin Core and also a translator of Bitcoin Core and bitcoin.org in 3 languages. I am the coordinator and reviewer for an Indian language. If you have any doubts regarding my selfless contribution to the bitcoin community, anyone can PM either Will Binns (Lead Maintainer of bitcoin.org) or laanwj (Lead Maintainer of Core) and ask about my translation contribution through Transifex or through github or through Telegram.
So basically, you just wanted to show off how good of a forum member you're unlike the other references you mentioned in your post? JASUS, you're so obsessed with yourself and it's pretty dramatic.

Is there something in the water in India or do you guys just have too much free time on your hands? First it was legendster with his silly drama, now you... It's like a board full of cryptohunters.
Lmao drama over choosing a white man as an escrow? Could it get any more logical for the selection criteria of an escrow?  I thought only the reputation mattered but today I learned, skin color does!
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 02:10:32 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2019, 02:29:34 AM by akhjob

Lmao drama over choosing a white man as an escrow? Could it get any more logical for the selection criteria of an escrow?  I thought only the reputation mattered but today I learned, skin color does!

So Darkstar is White? I didn't know, I thought Canada has both Blacks and Whites. See, racists are spread across the globe. In India, the stupid caste discrimination is predominant, but there is no discrimination based on skin colour as in other parts of the world. Wiki page says that because of the British colonization, Indians favour fair-skinned people. So, I see no racists thoughts here.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: