Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Registration Form  (Read 168 times)
PoorSarithCrypto (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 07:23:05 AM

Hi all,

What is "Number Of Application Post on this Forum". This is asking in a one bounty registration form. Please help me
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 07:37:27 AM

I'm not sure but it is probably referring to your bounty application post number in the bounty thread. For example, for this bounty application your post number is 2922.

BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 11:37:06 AM

Hi all,

What is "Number Of Application Post on this Forum". This is asking in a one bounty registration form. Please help me

The campaign where you are applying already tell you how and where to get this Application post number. You only need to read the thread properly to get the know how of every rule and requirement of the campaign. Smiley  I searched the campaign where you applied and below is the snip from that campaign where this is explained.

DUE TO PEOPLE BEING GREEDY AND TRYING TO SIGN UP MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS,
EVERY PARTICIPANT WILL HAVE TO APPLY BOTH ON THIS THREAD AND IN FORM,
AND IN FORM ADD A NUMBER OF APPLICATION POSTS ON THIS FORUM, LIKE THIS:

rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 12:45:53 PM

You should have messaged the campaign manager of that bounty who organized that registration form. AFAIK most bounty campaigns have their own bounty groups to discuss their bounty issues if there are concerns in regards to that. So far, I guess your question has been answered on the replies above but if it hasn't then the former thing I said is you should do.

I think this belong to Beginners & Help board. You can move this one to the right board it should have be.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: