Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:46:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT HAPPENS IF BTC TOUCHES 100K ?  (Read 567 times)
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 04:27:47 PM

I don't think that alts will be drought even after BTC reaches the gazillion amount. In fact investors might even consider investing in alts after they felt the success they got from BTC.
Both of these parties do not depend to each other. They have their own goals in terms of utilization and price (ETH, XRP, etc vs Bitcoin).
If you're trying to scare investors, right now. Sorry it is a bad attempt, and no one would twitch their emotions from that.

I think if Bitcoin will touch the $100k, it will be scary for the team of each altcoins, imagine people will trust more Bitcoin as they have seen the great potential of it, so the scariest thing that will happen for this is that  they will give up all their coins and will just hold Bitcoin in long term. Anyway, touching $100k is far from the reality now, it may take a lot of years before it will happen.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:17:37 PM

This is physically impossible. Show me a coin that went to 0. Even coins with 0 volume don't have 0 value, but stay at the value they were last.
It's a general rule that all holders will never sell a coin unless the number of holders is extremely low.
I believe altcoins will grow along with bitcoin as this is another general rule of cryptocurrencies that people who made money on the main pump, investing in the leading coin, or one of the leading coins, will diversify with some of their profits.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:36:30 PM

Hypothetical it is possible but I don't see that happening but in unlikely event that it does I will regret tyst I did not buy bitcoin whole the price was still low
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:10:15 PM

I think the main Altcoins will get a good impact from this appreciation, but it's easy to say that most of today's underappreciated projects will never recover.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 09:19:48 PM

Most of altcoin holders are very disappointed with bearish market that is like this for months and months now but i think it is time that we should be patient and keep hodling because i think the market is going to follow similar pattern of bull run like it did the last cycle where btc peaked first, then eth and finally the alts.

Starfranko

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:33:44 PM

Bitcoin going to $100 that must be the joke of the millennium but then anything is possible . From it's modest beginning nobody could have predicted that it could come this far in terms of pricing. So $100k should equally be expected
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:35:29 PM

With Bitcoin valued at $100k, Altcoins will have more dominance than Btc at this price. The market of altcoin is stabilising against bitcoin market looking at the recent charts of last month. Bitcoin and altcoin market will rally at the same time to make a new bull season Bitcoin alone can't have a rally.
Starfranko

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:40:07 PM

$100k looks like an impossible milestone but I think nothing is impossible in this ecosystem
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: