Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:23:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Explains how the cryptogame market model works, i.e. how to make money  (Read 209 times)
the01crow (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 11:29:45 AM

In steem monster, initially you invest 10 usd for the pack of basic cards, after that you can:
a) buy packs of cards (2usd), there are cards valued from 0.10 to 300 usd, are 5 random, common, rare, epic, legendary and gold version of the cards which are more expensive.
b) you can go to ask for rented cards, with 40 usd, good set, that will allow you:
 1. Make quests, fight and win 5 times with an element and you get cards according to the ranking you have, diamond are like 8 or 12 cards, there you can touch valuable cards of 200 usd or more.
2. Play tournaments, there are tournaments of 15, 50, 100, and up to 500.
3) Play and rank, as you rank you win a token that is exchanged for steem, in the engine steem exchange, depending on the ranking you are in, the type of cards you use (the gold are the most dec produce) if you win an opponent with more ranking point than you, you produce a number of decs.
4) when you rank, go up and there are seasons, they last 15 days, there they give you a certain amount of cards, again you can get valuable cards.

c) There is a market that works like this:

business model:
1 You can buy accounts, and have delegated cards (i.e. you have an account where you accumulate the cards, and this is going to lend it to another of your accounts), you lend your cards to another of your accounts to rent it, usually the deals are 50% and 50%, you agree with a person who wants or do quest, or play tournaments or both, in addition to quest cards, and end of season, that's how you have income.

Why does this model work? Because the game is absurdly profitable, you delegate cards, the account that has them, can only use them, can't sell or send, so you can't be scammed.

b) Simply rent cards in steempeak, a page that offers that service so you can rent your cards or ask for rent.

How does this model work?

People load steem/sbd to the page (it's to their account inside the page), there you can determine or set how much is the fee, the time of card rental.

That way you get income with your cards.

d) Buy or sell cards, you can go to steempeak and leave bids, there are always users who sell at that price obviously lower than the market value. You can burn the cards and get DEC.

It also has a 5% lifetime reference system for card pack purchases.

The secret to generate income in this game is through at least 10 accounts, the earnings range between 200 and 900 usd.

This is the case with steem Monster.

Now I will explain how Gods Unchained works, it has even more players, people who invest a lot more, there you only win if the cards you get in the pack turns out to be good, another way to win there is through the ranked, Friday Saturday and Sunday, win a certain amount of battles, and achieve a ranking, the best or those who reach a certain ranking give them exclusive cards and clear diamond cards that are worth 1 eth or more, and are sold. Sometimes they activate the raffles, in those moments they give tokens every time you win the fights, you sell the token, you can make trading in the market, accumulate tokens and use it for the raffles, the cards that raffle are absurdly expensive, that encourages the market to be constantly buying.

Kingdom Beyond, works buying chest, selling heroes, playing and accumulating gold that is exchanged for items, there is an item that can leave, recently bought 15 of those for 1.25 eth, it should be noted that they do fighting against monsters to get the gold and then the item, there are those who make money in the market buying and selling, you can raise heroes and then sell them and so on, but the most lucrative way is buying chest, you can get expensive items.

You could explain another business model and how it works, in which game.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the01crow (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 02:35:18 PM

I recently saw that Gods Unchained, has several interesting shapes:

10% reference system

In addition to tournaments Friday, Saturday and Sunday to which to win a certain amount of battle, you get some prize cards, some valued at 1 eth.

Coming soon tournaments, with high prizes.

The buying and selling of cards in the market.

Raffle tokens, which are given from time to time for raffles, that tokens have a buying and selling market, plus they are used to get cards.
the01crow (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 09:37:08 PM

it's free... and it's earned.
where you can make free money

Wombat Eos Wallet:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wombat-eos-wallet/amkmjjmmflddogmhpjloimipbofnfjih

this is an extension for eos, create an account, make a key ... and ready can play or do things in eos

Game:
https://www.eosracing.io/game_js2/

After you have the extension installed, you enter the game, you change the game server.
at the beginning it gives as error to enter and such it continues giving is that it looks for coenctarte with scatter
Then you change the game server as the image explains it (to any server except bejing)

After that you play match, challenge against players and make a good time.
and tournaments, where you play for eos, and for pieces.

We need to have a player base to exchange pieces...
It would really help us all a lot.

Tier one is gray, with 10 pieces you build a car.
Tier 2, green, with 30 of those you build a car.
tier 3 azulitos, with 60 of those you build a car
tier 4 dark blue almost purple with 100 of those ...

The model works by investing in a car, participating in tournaments and playing, getting parts to build a car and so on.

huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:39:10 PM

I am more interested in RPG game projects like the Knightstory or the others. Why would I prefer an RPG to build such a game project? Because the sale is no easier purchase on the items they are looking for. The more rare or higher the item will be very hard to come by and combine if anyone manages to have a successful look for them such a collection. And RPG model games that can greatly succeed in the future due to the easy gameplay and sales of these game items.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
the01crow (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 01:00:26 AM

I'll have to play it to see how things work.
gmakaveli

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:57:40 PM

Where can I do this without putting any money into it tho?
the01crow (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 10:55:46 PM

Where can I do this without putting any money into it tho?

At the moment there are few free to play games where you can make money, eos racing is one, kingdomsbeyonds is another, prospectors is another and so on, although it would be better to invest when you understand the games and their business model.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: