Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:17:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Building a radically easier crypto management solution. What do you think?  (Read 119 times)
lukas_kai (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 07:59:18 AM

Hi,

Would love to get your view on this. Perhaps you also experience the same trouble.

I have this problem: the current exchange solutions out there do not serve me well in terms of controlling and easily managing my crypto assets.

Binance has all the functionality I need, but I dislike using it due to complicated UI and time it takes to make adjustments to my crypto portfolio.

Coinbase and similar apps, on the other hand, do not provide me with features that I need, such as limit orders or automated portfolio management.

To tackle these problems, I'm building a radically easier crypto management solution - Voluto. Basically it’s the best of the two worlds: core functionality of Binance and user experience of Coinbase with additional features. It helps you to:

• Easily control your investments
  • Diversify crypto and manage your portfolio
  • Buy multiple coins automatically in bulk
  • set auto-trade rules

What do you think about it?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 06:01:31 AM

The animated video on the homepage is shows how great the app is. But I'm concerned about the exchange api is being used to executed the orders or is everything done by the app.
And also, I signed up for the early access and I took me to a referral early access list, is it first come, first serve?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:14:45 PM

Looks promising. What you should also consider is the security provided by both the platforms along with the cons such as poor customer service and hardcore KYC policies which lock users out o their accounts. As a trader, you'd always choose strong security over a beautiful UI.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: