Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:41:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would it be possible to use Cryptocurrencies in China?  (Read 623 times)
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:28:21 PM

1. As far as I know cryptocurrencies aren't banned in China.
2. Regardless if it's banned, you can still use bitcoin/cryptocurrencies. Assuming you don't get caught using it. It'd be wise to use Tor.
3. The best that China can do as far as I know is just to add crypto-related sites to their firewall. Beyond that? I don't think there's anything they can do.

Because they communist and want as much control out of their people as can possibly be. Look at how they have banned other things and it hasn't worked. You can still use google and facebook and visit other sites and people still do it and have so for years and it is banned. It is just to inconvenience you really and make it that much harder to do these things. I agree with you, there is nothing they can do. You don't know who is holding crypto and you can't tell unless they tell you they are.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 03:08:48 AM

Recently, I heard that China banned holding cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency transactions, so does that mean that having cryptocurrency in China would be a criminal offense? Moreover, why create such a ban in the first place?

I don't know what want by China with bitcoin, always have different said with bitcoin become legal currrency payment and some time said bitcoin will banned, which one true just on China president know about bitcoin, make become legal or banned currency there. I hope China want adopt bitcoin and altcoin as currency digital payment because China against US with USD currency.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 05:53:49 AM

Recently, I heard that China banned holding cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency transactions, so does that mean that having cryptocurrency in China would be a criminal offense? Moreover, why create such a ban in the first place?

I don't know what want by China with bitcoin, always have different said with bitcoin become legal currrency payment and some time said bitcoin will banned, which one true just on China president know about bitcoin, make become legal or banned currency there. I hope China want adopt bitcoin and altcoin as currency digital payment because China against US with USD currency.
The Chinese government a few days ago banned all cryptocurrency exchanges on its territory, but did not take any action to ban the use of cryptocurrency by citizens. Apparently, the ground is being prepared there for the predominant circulation of China's national stable coin CBDC. Perhaps we will see other actions by the Chinese government in relation to a decentralized cryptocurrency. Time will tell. However, I do not think that these measures will be tough.

kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 06:26:08 AM

Yes it was possible to use cryptocurrencies in China cause the banned are only on ICOs project and yet peoples still using cryptos in China which mean they cannot fully banned the used of cryptos in China.Bitcoin still being used in China and mining are very active in China so i dont think China banned would stop their peoples to used cryptos.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 06:30:21 AM

Yes it was possible to use cryptocurrencies in China cause the banned are only on ICOs project and yet peoples still using cryptos in China which mean they cannot fully banned the used of cryptos in China.Bitcoin still being used in China and mining are very active in China so i dont think China banned would stop their peoples to used cryptos.

i dont know if you already heard the news about china banning mining and china banning cryptos and btc . they also banned ico on the past but now i still didnt get the latest info if what is their updates regarding on these banning but i can say that  the use of cryptos on china is pretty limited or seems to be strict as when compare to other countries that dont have any issues related on the use of cryptos  . including in our county the use cryptos are only growing and improving
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 06:34:06 AM

I also do not understand the policies adopted by the Chinese government. Earlier in the end of October the Chinese government announced supporting the blockchain and would make its own crypto. and that makes bitcoin prices go up.
then at this time they say forbid crypto. which also affected the price of bitcoin falling to $ 7,000. in my opinion this is a strategy of the Chinese government they are manipulating the bitcoin market. so that bitcoin is dumped and they can buy bitcoin cheaply. because indeed most of the traders and miners of bitcoin come from china.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 07:06:04 AM

China have banned bitcoin as legal currency and investment assets before last 2016, but right now we heard China president want adopt bitcoin as legal currency, I think is politic playing war where China against with US by fighting in USD price, I know China want to make United State currency or USD become lower price and not have value anymore, I am glad have country support with bitcoin as legal payment.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 07:16:58 AM

i dont know if you already heard the news about china banning mining and china banning cryptos and btc . they also banned ico on the past but now i still didnt get the latest info if what is their updates regarding on these banning but i can say that  the use of cryptos on china is pretty limited or seems to be strict as when compare to other countries that dont have any issues related on the use of cryptos  . including in our county the use cryptos are only growing and improving
China the only one country can make bitcoin down and up, I think they have many people keep investing with bitcoin and altcoin. Best country have community with bitcoin and know when have to make bitcoin up or down, I like when have community with bitcoin and altcoin to know when have to invest or sell bitcoin. By community we got many news about bitcoin condition on other country early to anticipation with bitcoin and altcoin price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: