DecentralizeEconomics (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 06:54:57 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2021, 10:59:13 PM by DecentralizeEconomics

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FutureBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 08:27:22 PM
Merited by davide72 (1)

This story never ends, topic starter always reappears. I don't understand what your goal is. If all projects released their releases as "fast" as you, then people would still be living in caves and hunting mammoths Smiley At this speed, you can't build a libertarian world.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 11:45:25 PM

Well,after almost two years this project is turning out of scam, just carefull not to send any money to this guys. It is very risky to do that , just look at the old  thread and make your own considerations!
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 11:53:31 PM
Merited by davide72 (1)

Well,after almost two years this project is turning out of scam, just carefull not to send any money to this guys. It is very risky to do that , just look at the old  thread and make your own considerations!

Shady background normally doesn't go any further.
However, if they do really want to succeed & prove that they won't stop until they succeed.
I think they need to deliver their services without asking any funds from the public.
They can hold crowdsourcing once they already have fully working system and with huge number users.
Working system is not a guarantee that their project will sustain its market but the added value that it is offering that will attract users to stay on their network.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 03:31:09 AM

Don't worry, no one has deposited yet to their btc addy posted on the OP.

I don't think their tagline will be true here. Maybe for them, because they are the ones collecting funds but for those gullible investors, I don't think their future will be secured.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

new@age

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 03:41:34 AM

can't find any team members info
astev

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 09:08:55 AM

Interesting, let's see if we get this thing flying for alt season  Smiley
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 08:14:27 AM

Interesting, let's see if we get this thing flying for alt season  Smiley
yeah i have to admit that i still hold all my urhoc and also that after reading so much text i started to believe again (a little ) in DecentralizeEconomics , you absolute have told some serious issues in crypto and i hope that we will hear more from you about what your plan is for us urhoc holders

for me it is still anoying that the links to cybergarantee all not working including the signature under DE's post's , if they would work well i might invest a little just to see what happens
FutureBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:17:13 AM

Interesting, let's see if we get this thing flying for alt season  Smiley
yeah i have to admit that i still hold all my urhoc and also that after reading so much text i started to believe again (a little ) in DecentralizeEconomics , you absolute have told some serious issues in crypto and i hope that we will hear more from you about what your plan is for us urhoc holders

for me it is still anoying that the links to cybergarantee all not working including the signature under DE's post's , if they would work well i might invest a little just to see what happens
Tell me, what else can you do with these tokens except to hold? You don't get any choice. Years of promises, then dev disappears for a long time, then reappears... Do you believe that? Santa Claus does not exist Wink Although... You can continue to believe that.

Summary - DecentralizeEconomics
Last Active: November 23, 2019, 11:02:16 AM
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 11:58:46 AM

In the last few days, it has been made clear that the RChain regime has to go.  No longer will RChain be controlled by a group of liars, cheaters, and thieves.  RChain belongs to the people.  Nobody should have to pay any membership fees to these commie thugs.  In the name of everything that is good and righteous, I have ordered the full and irreversible issuance of the YOURChain promotional coupon token (aka URHOCs) on the Ethereum blockchain.  During the coming days, I will be giving away for FREE 100k URHOC tokens to anyone who asks for them.  URHOC tokens are going to be the exact same thing as RChain RHOC tokens.  YOURChain is copying RChain's code line for line.  Since one RHOC is worth one AMP, YOURChain is giving away $10000 USD to anyone who asks.  Greg and his cronies have refused to do the "right thing", so I am making this right.  Justice will prevail.  God bless open source.  God bless crypto.  God bless YOURChain.

WE ARE MAKING RCHAIN YOURCHAIN AGAIN!

PM me your Ethereum address to receive your FREE 100k URHOCs!  Please use a wallet that allows you to access ETH tokens.  If you would like to show your appreciation, please quote this and post a picture of Donald J Trump.  Thank you!

This was DecentralizedEconomics post made  on April the 19th 2017 in the old thread. Read what he wrote "YOURChain is giving away $10000 USD to anyone who asks" . Today is asking for money..it's not funny?in almost 3 years he barely managed to make two very bad web pages and told many bullshit. In my opinion they should suspend his bitcointalk account. His promises and this latest thread are no less dangerous than a scam project. You have not realized that he is now looking for money,No one should support his thread, the risk of making someone lose money is very high
NadiaHel

Activity: 336
Merit: 203

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:51:31 AM

Taking into account the trajectory of DecentralizedEconomics I hope no one will send a single Satoshi, has been with the show of URHOC more than two years and all he does is talk and make everyone wait for something that will never come.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: