Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Sports Tips (AFL,NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, NCAAF, NCAAB)  (Read 316 times)
vella85 (OP)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 06:41:48 AM

I have one game in the NBA tonight

NBA

Pacers +7 Won +0.90 unit

Odds: $1.90

Bet: 1 unit

The 76ers are a good team but we have seen the underdogs have played well against them so far this season and most times then not they have been able to cover the spread so I'm banking on this trend to continue with the Pacers covering the spread.

Good luck and remember to only bet what you are willing to lose.

Won +0.90

Overall -1.32 units

There looks to be some good value in today's NFL games, I am liking a few games and I'll also post a parlay but its only a lean on the parlay as it is very risky however if it hits it is paying a good amount of money.

NFL

Browns money line

Odds: $1.71

Colts money line

Odds: $1.86

Jaguars money line

Odds: $2.30

I think all three of teams have a big shot at getting the W's this week and offer some good value. Now for my parlay, remember this is a risky parlay and I would bet a lot on it if you choose to place a bet.

Browns ML
Bengals ML
Jaguars ML
Colts ML
Panthers ML
Chargers ML

Odds: $32.70
Bet: $10
Return: $327.00

Remember only play this parlay if you are willing to lose a small amount but have the potential to win huge. I hit with a nice parlay earlier in the year which I posted in the NFL thread on this forum and also hit a smaller one not long ago.

Only risk what you can afford to lose on any of the picks. Good luck!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 11:49:41 PM

There looks to be some good value in today's NFL games, I am liking a few games and I'll also post a parlay but its only a lean on the parlay as it is very risky however if it hits it is paying a good amount of money.

NFL

Browns money line lost -1 unit

Colts money line lost -1 unit

Jaguars money line lost -1 unit

Odds: $2.30

Lost -3 units

Overall -4.32 units

Apologies for a bad day on Sunday in the NFL, it was a bad day for most people as there was a lot of upsets on the board which made it a tough day. I'm not one to try and make up losses but I am hoping that I can get back into the green on here as my record isn't very good since starting on here but my record for the year is good. Anyway lets try and hit with a couple of winners tonight.

I'm going for some value once again in the NBA.

NBA

Lakers money line

Odds: $2.20

Trail Blazers money line

Odds: $1.54

Bet: 2 units

NCAAB

North Carolina money line

Odds: $1.62

Remember to only bet what you can afford to lose, 1 unit is 1% of your bankroll, 2 units is 2%, please keep this in mind when betting.

Good luck!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 11:10:59 PM

I'm going for some value once again in the NBA.

NBA

Lakers money line won +1.20 unit

Trail Blazers money line won +1.08 unit

Odds: $1.54

NCAAB

North Carolina money line lost -1 unit

Won +1.28 units

Overall: -3.04 units

Sorry that there hasn't been any picks for the last few days as I have been busy with offline work. Finally had a nice winning day the other day but we have a long way to go before I'm back in the green. Sportsbetting is a marathon as I have been winning for years and we all can, just got to keep going and not get burnt out in the first 6 months.

There will be no picks today as I don't see any value on the board and I hope that I have a better Sunday in the NFL this Sunday as it really hurt me last Sunday which is why I am in the red.

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 11:31:23 PM

I've been very busy lately which is why I haven't been able to post picks. Tonight I see a lot of value in the NBA and I think these teams get the job done.

NBA

Celtics money line

Odds: $2.05

Jazz money line

Odds: $1.83

1 unit is 1% of your bankroll, Good luck and lets cash in!

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 11:49:07 PM

NBA

Celtics money line lost -1 unit

Odds: $2.05

Jazz money line won +0.83 unit

Lost -0.17 unit

Overall: -3.21 units

I can't believe my luck with that Celtics game against the Pacers, they should of won that game being up by 10+ mid way through the 4th quarter. I was so upset with this game as the Celtics looked the goods for a nice payout but it wasn't to be. The Jazz was the safe pick on the night and they didn't let me down so it was a small loss on the night.

Tonight I'm really liking the Lakers to win even though they are playing a red hot Miami Heat team at home where they haven't lost a game so far but I think that changes tonight with the Lakers winning. I also like the Clippers to get the win and go on a run until the Lakers and Clippers meet each other on Christmas Day but they won't be one of my picks.

NBA

Lakers money line

Odds: $1.42

NHL

Dallas Stars money line

Odds: $1.60

Good luck and remember to only bet what you can afford to lose. Also 1 unit is 1% of your bankroll and 2 units is 2%.

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 08:58:44 AM

NBA

Lakers money line won +0.84 unit

Odds: $1.42

NHL

Dallas Stars money line lost -1 unit

Lost -0.16 unit

Overall: -3.37 units

I should of went with my first thought and that was to take the Lakers and Clippers to both win which they did. The Stars let me down losing in OT, it was a game that they should of won but they lost.

I have 2 games in the NFL this Sunday

NFL

Packers money line

Odds: $1.47

Chargers money line

Odds: $2.00

The Packers should win this game at home as they continue their charge to the playoffs and even though the Bears have been in good form, I don't see them stopping Rogers and the Packers offense. I think the Chargers are good value at $2 playing at home, both teams have been in good form recently and it will most likely be a close game but I do think the Chargers get the job done and cash in on them $2 odds.

Remember to only bet what you can afford to lose. Good luck!

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 11:42:29 PM

I have 2 games in the NFL this Sunday

NFL

Packers money line won +0.94 units

Odds: $1.47

Chargers money line Lost -1 unit

Odds: $2.00

Lost -0.06 unit

Overall: -3.43 units

The day started out perfectly with the Packers getting the job done at home even though there was a late charge by the Bears but this game I thought was always going to be a Packers win. The Chargers really let me down yesterday, they just had too many turnovers which cost them the game as the Vikings were able to score on the turnovers. I always try and pick the best value when picking games and I thought that was one but it wasn't to be.

Tonight I have two NBA picks

Grizzlies +4

Blazers money line

Odds: $1.91

I never chase losses and stick to my strategy of looking for value and teams that I think have the bet shot at winning or covering the spreads. Remember to only bet what you can afford to lose. 1 unit is 1% of your bankroll. Good luck!

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 12:07:51 AM

Tonight I have two NBA picks

Grizzlies +4 won +0.90 unit

Blazers money line won +0.91 unit

Odds: $1.91

Won +1.81 units

Overall: -1.81 unit

Finally had a great day hitting with both picks.

I have two NBA games tonight. The Lakers is a big risk as AD is out however I still think they can win.

NBA

Lakers money line

Hornets +5.5

Good luck and remember to only bet what you can afford to lose.

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 11:51:55 PM

NBA

Lakers money line lost -1 unit

Hornets +5.5 won +0.90 units

Lost -0.10 unit

Overall: -1.91 unit

I know taking the Lakers last night was a big risk with AD out however lets be honest they should of won the game. LeBron and Howard missed both free throws late in the 4th which most likely would of given the Lakers the win. 4 missed free throws cost the Lakers the game!

Tonight I have another two picks in the NBA and once again I'm going for some value.

NBA

Hornets money line

Wizards money line

Good luck! Like always only bet what you can afford to lose.

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 11:53:52 PM

NBA

Hornets money line lost -1 unit

Wizards money line lost -1 unit

Lost -2 units

Overall: -3.91 units

I can't express how upset I am with last night's results, we should of at least got 1 of them but them stupid Wizards let a 18 point lead slip and then they go on to losing in OT. I can't get a break no matter how good the teams look. The Hornets covered the spread however I had them at the money line.

I won't give up because all it takes is for a few good days in a row to get back into the green.

NBA

Rockets +5

NHL

Avalanche money line

Both of these games look good in my opinion, hopefully they both get the job done!

I say this all the time, bet what you can afford to lose.

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 11:58:03 PM

NBA

Rockets +5 won +0.90 unit

NHL

Avalanche money line lost -1 unit

Lost -0.10 units

Overall: -4.01 units

I am back after taking a break on here.

I have been killing it in recent weeks posting picks on Twitter as I don't always have time to post on here so if anyway wants to follow me on there they can @cryptotrader85 I also post live bets which I'm 12-2 with so far this NBA season.

I have several picks tonight in the NBA and NCAAB

NBA

Cavs +3.5

Thunder money line

Odds: 2.05

Grizzlies money line

NCAAB

Maryland money line

Rutgers money line

Odds: $2.10

Baylor +3.5

Kentucky money line

Odds: $1.57

Remember to bet what you can afford to lose and also be sure to follow me on Twitter for when I have live in game bets as that's where I'm making the most amount of money. Good luck!

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 11:37:03 PM

I have several picks tonight in the NBA and NCAAB

NBA

Cavs +3.5 won +0.90 unit

Thunder money line won +1.05 unit

Odds: 2.05

Grizzlies money line won +0.60 unit

NCAAB

Maryland money line won +0.62 unit

Rutgers money line won +1.10 unit

Odds: $2.10

Baylor +3.5 won +0.90 unit

Kentucky money line won +0.57 unit

Odds: $1.57

Won +5.74 units

Overall: +1.73 units

The other day was one of my best days betting on the basket ball with all the picks winning. Like I said, I have been killing it on the basketball in recent weeks but haven't got the time to always post in here so that's why I said that you can follow me on Twitter @cryptotrader85 as I've had 5 winning days in a row. Yesterday two dogs won at $2+ odds in the Wizards and Lakers.

I have one NBA pick tonight

Mavs money line

On Twitter I did post the Lakers +8 however that line has shifted to +7.5 and its a risky bet as LeBron and Green are out and AD could miss as well.

Good luck and remember to bet what you can afford to lose.

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 09:35:56 AM

I have one NBA pick tonight

Mavs money line won +0.71 unit

Won: +0.71 unit

Overall: +2.44 units

It was another winning night in the NBA and I regret not picking the Lakers to cover the +7.5 on here but I did on Twitter when they were +8. I didn't like that the line shifted so that's why I didn't go with the pick on here. Anyway it was a great win for the Mavs coming from behind to have a dominate win in the end.

I have a couple of NCAAB picks which is why I'm here to post them as they start early. If I have time, I'll be back to post my NBA picks but if not just follow me on Twitter as that's where I post my picks daily.

NCAAB

Minnesota money line

Odds: $1.75

South Florida +3.5

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 09:55:33 PM

Well so far my NCAAB picks are doing good with Minnesota winning and South Florida currently winning by 10 points. I said I'll try and get here to post some NBA picks and that's what I'm going to do.

NBA

Raptors money line

Odds: $1.50

Warriors +6.5

Clippers money line

Good luck and remember the saying, bet what you can afford to lose and also 1 unit is 1% of your bankroll so if you have $1k that is $10 each bet.

vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 12:26:50 AM

NBA

Raptors money line lost -1 unit

Odds: $1.50

Warriors +6.5 lost -1 unit

Clippers money line lost -1 unit

NCAAB

Minnesota money line won +0.75 unit

Odds: $1.75

South Florida +3.5 lost -1 unit

Lost -3.25 units

Overall: -0.81 unit

After a good few days, it all turned bad. I couldn't believe what happened the other day. We move on to today which I hope we can have a good day after a bad losing streak recently.

NBA

Pelicans +5

Magic +11

NCAAB

Arizona State money line

NFLPoolPicks

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 12:50:41 PM

Green Bay Packers vs. San Francisco 49ers NFL Pick, Prediction & Preview
The 49ers are 7.5-point favorites at home, with the over/under set at 45.
The Packers’ offense has not exactly been elite in recent weeks as their defense has been able to hold teams bay. Rodgers is great enough to keep the game within a touchdown, so take the Packers to cover the 7.5 points even if they don’t win. And go with the over.

Tennessee Titans vs. Kansas City Chiefs NFL Pick, Prediction & Preview
Kansas City is a 7.5-point favorite playing at home, with the over/under set at 52.5.
On paper, this game shouldn’t really be close, but with the recent run that this Titans rushing attack has been on, it’s hard to bet against them. In the end, the Chiefs’ passing attack will be too much for Tennessee to stop.
nflpoolpicks.net
vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2020, 09:51:54 PM

NBA

Pelicans +5 won +0.90 units

Magic +11 Lost -1 unit

NCAAB

Arizona State money line lost -1 unit

Lost -1.10 units

Overall: -1.91 units

It was another losing day the other day. Right now I can't seem to get it right so I am going to take a break from posting picks until my system starts to hit again like it did 2 weeks ago. I may still post some picks on Twitter if you like to follow along @cryptotrader85. I'll be back once my picks start hitting again.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: