Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 01:34:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] 2017 Cartier Santos 100 XL 5.00CT Diamond bezel , Boxed , Paperwork  (Read 253 times)
BitcoinBilly777 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 11:10:24 AM

2017 Cartier Santos 100 XL 5.00CT Diamond bezel , Boxed , Paperwork and GAI certs etc.

The watch is in brand new condition having only been worn once.

Stunning watch selling due to upgrade.

I have been offered £1,500 by my local cash converters for this watch which is pretty much an insult.

I will start the auction at £1,500 and end it in 24hrs.

I will expect payment within 24hours of the end of the auction.

Watch will be sent via first class fully tracked Royal Mail delivery which can be delivered worldwide.

Postage prices will be discussed upon sale.

Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me Smiley

I’ve added some pictures of the watch here : https://imgur.com/gallery/bmOMDu2
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 12:18:53 PM

£1600.
Escrow to hold funds until watch authenticity can be verified (within 1-2 days of receipt).
BitcoinBilly777 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 12:47:55 PM

£1600.
Escrow to hold funds until watch authenticity can be verified (within 1-2 days of receipt).

Hi if you want to PM me I can send you over all the details , the watch can be verified authentic by serial numbers and GAI certs and paperwork
Agrawas

Activity: 1750
Merit: 501

https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 04:35:40 PM

I did be interested and bid on it if u are willing to ship first and once the authenticity is confirmed and all looks good, i will send the payment in BTC..

Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 02:25:40 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2019, 06:48:37 PM by Parodium

Are you willing to meet in person and have the watch independently verified before handing over the cash?

If so, £1700. Or we can use an escrow to hold the funds until authenticity is proved.
BitcoinBilly777 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:24:42 PM

Are you willing to meet in person and have the watch independently verified before handing over the cash?

If so, £1700. Or we can use an escrow to hold the funds until authenticity is proved.

Okay sounds good I’d be intrested in meeting in person
neuromancer4867

Activity: 86
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 01:42:12 AM

If any of these fall through I'll do $2500 USD (in BTC) w Escrow. I'll want to verify as well (local AD, will take 1 day). Also possibly willing to buy it from whoever bought it here if they want to make a quick $300+ Smiley
BitcoinBilly777 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 12:07:31 PM

If any of these fall through I'll do $2500 USD (in BTC) w Escrow. I'll want to verify as well (local AD, will take 1 day). Also possibly willing to buy it from whoever bought it here if they want to make a quick $300+ Smiley

Hi
No one has purchase the watch yet
I wouldn’t be willing to accept escrow as it’s a risk for myself.
I can meet in person and handover watch etc.
If your serious I’d accept a half payment and send videos of the watch first all paperwork , GIA certs etc then send video of watch bieng posted fully tracked etc then you send over the other half when your happy etc.

I’m not trying to scam anyone I paid nearly £3000 for the watch I’m just in need of some BTC as I use them to buy stock for my hustle from America.

Happy to send over my phone number if you want to chat further on WhatsApp or something 
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 12:36:13 PM

Hi
If your serious I’d accept a half payment and send videos of the watch first all paperwork , GIA certs etc then send video of watch bieng posted fully tracked etc then you send over the other half when your happy etc.

I’m not trying to scam anyone I paid nearly £3000 for the watch I’m just in need of some BTC as I use them to buy stock for my hustle from America.

Happy to send over my phone number if you want to chat further on WhatsApp or something 

Escrow exists to protect both the buyer and seller. Not being open to accepting it is concerning.
Would you be prepared to meet in London and have the watch taken to a Cartier boutique to verify its authenticity?
BitcoinBilly777 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 12:42:19 PM

Hi

Escrow exists to protect both the buyer and seller. Not being open to accepting it is concerning.
Would you be prepared to meet in London and have the watch taken to a Cartier boutique to verify its authenticity?

Well I could send my watch I someone could just say it’s fake and end up keeping it no thanks ha

I’ll meet in Manchester and take it to the one here no problem I wouldn’t be willing to travel all the way to London
neuromancer4867

Activity: 86
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 05:36:55 PM

Hi

Well I could send my watch I someone could just say it’s fake and end up keeping it no thanks ha

I’ll meet in Manchester and take it to the one here no problem I wouldn’t be willing to travel all the way to London

I am interested with Escrow. There are ways to make it safe for both parties such as instructing the escrow partner to hold the BTC, I receive the watch and have it authenticated. If I keep the watch Escrow is released in 1 week no matter what, and if I return the watch (tracked mail with signature) the escrow is returned. PM me if you want to set it up.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: