Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:57:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YES i am a noob on this form so trust me or dont but here is the situation  (Read 197 times)
Killo0311 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:27:31 PM

Currently in a great situation not going to elaborate but i have very little cost like almost none for electric and i am currently building up my farm down stares i am a honest hard working former Marine not that that matters to any one on this site but i am in north WI and i have exhausted all legal means of seeking capital for more hashing power shit credit from dumb ass ex wife but what ever

I NEED CAPITAL AND OR A INVESTOR OR PARTNER

I can do all electric work, I am average at coding but fast learner and working on learning more, I have other locations that are family owned for further storage if need be as well as cheep rentals in my area with good relabel power and internet, I am your guy for everything in between

I have ran a farm (agriculture) and a charity for veterans i am capable and hard working and loyal to a fault but due to my divorce i was RAPED of all i worked so hard for and tried to kill myself and now i am here rebuilding my life one hash at a time

Please we all have been through shit in our life's and i am not asking for a hand out i am asking for some one to put there faith in me and work with me and see that there still are a few good people out there

I will do my best to be on this form more if i must but i work better by text or email so please if you feel compelled to work with me or pass my info along to some one who may work with me then thank you and if you just think this is some other noob trying to scam BTC i wont blame you cuz you truly never know now in days

https://ibb.co/8DsWdRF
https://ibb.co/60PHsFq
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 03:01:51 PM

Mining these days even with free electricity barely covers depreciation. Even if what you're saying is true, which is impossible to verify, it would be a very very risky loan both for you and for the lender.
Killo0311 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 03:06:13 PM

Mining these days even with free electricity barely covers depreciation. Even if what you're saying is true, which is impossible to verify, it would be a very very risky loan both for you and for the lender.

respectfully disagree with mining and using funds properly selling at the right time or getting hash power to try to get a solo block

risky yes

can i give all my personal info and SS to a lender if need be yes but there are so many ways to do this that you should not fail with the right mind set
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 03:59:04 PM

respectfully disagree with mining and using funds properly selling at the right time or getting hash power to try to get a solo block

risky yes

can i give all my personal info and SS to a lender if need be yes but there are so many ways to do this that you should not fail with the right mind set

Maybe mortgage off your house or get a loan against whatever equity you have (if any, assuming its not a rental). You would have a better chance of doing that or even getting a title loan against your car or going to a pawn shop to pawn some items.

Why are you coming here in the first place asking for loan without valid collateral (and keep in mind your personal info isnt valid collateral)? If you have nothing to insure that in the event of a default that the lender would get repaid then whats the point of lending to you in the first place especially considering you have no valid collateral that is 120% of whatever youre trying to get, no contribution to this forum, and no form of trust? Furthermore, why are you so sure that you would have some type of return? How are you so sure it wont fail because if it did and you have no money to pay the lender nor put up valid collateral, you could just get up and run without paying a dime.
Killo0311 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 05:22:48 PM

Clearly i am not sure about any thing i could wake up and die of a heart attack tomorrow nothing in life is for sure and thank you for your response and i can see what i am saying and offering is not for you

and part of me saying i have looked at ALL legal options kinda says i have looked at it all sooo ya

and as far as me not having any thing to put up well you have to start from the bottom and work your way up i am sure you were a new member at some time and i am sure you did not have shit at one point or maybe your family gave it to you or maybe you worked your ass off for it

but kindly if this is not for you then about face and lock step out of my thread

all it takes is one person just one and your not it but thanks for the comment but i have faith one day i will find some one who can see the value that a human like me has for them
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:27:29 PM

nothing in life is for sure

Here you re wrong. It is sure that you won't get a single sat here without collateral!

i will find some one who can see the value that a human like me has

This is easily enought: Just provide 120% value as your asking loan amout in collateral and you will find many that would see this value.

Other than this, stop wasting your time here and do something productive with your life beside begging strangers on forums for free money.
Killo0311 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:59:42 PM

Aint begging shit good sir so step the fuck back kindly your clearly have your head firmly planted up your ass and once again thanks for your kind oh so helpful information you have brightened my day with your kind words of encouragement

a long shot is just that a long shot so if your a hard pass then tits or GTFO noob
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:15:17 PM

Aint begging shit good sir so step the fuck back kindly your clearly have your head firmly planted up your ass and once again thanks for your kind oh so helpful information you have brightened my day with your kind words of encouragement
Those are the words coming from a kind hard-working dude who needs a helping hand to go about in life? Congratulations, you've used all your lifelines and even the probability of someone buying you a burger from this forum is zero. Maybe you could have been nicer and I could buy you a meal for the whole week if not sponsor your loan.

a long shot is just that a long shot so if your a hard pass then tits or GTFO noob
No wonder your wife left you. Can easily make out from your unpleasant behavior towards strangers.
Killo0311 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:03:14 AM

Jesus dose no one understand sarcasm and light shit talking must be the Marine Corps in me but dam i thought people had a seance of humor

and trust me i know why my wife left me i know i was a bad husband at times and i know  i was unfaithful but she aint no saint

and saying you are going to make a judgment on my character by a few posts is like reading 10 pages of a novel and thinking you can get a passing grade for a report on it

you wanna know me get to know me and thank you i can buy my own lunch as of now but i do love to cook
malcovi2

Activity: 1255
Merit: 74

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:07:06 AM

Jesus dose no one understand sarcasm and light shit talking must be the Marine Corps in me but dam i thought people had a seance of humor

and trust me i know why my wife left me i know i was a bad husband at times and i know  i was unfaithful but she aint no saint

and saying you are going to make a judgment on my character by a few posts is like reading 10 pages of a novel and thinking you can get a passing grade for a report on it

you wanna know me get to know me and thank you i can buy my own lunch as of now but i do love to cook
Stolen valor, go find a job.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 12:47:26 AM

Yet you're asking for a loan based on a few posts, because that's all we have on you. And you're not exactly shining in those few posts. So make up your mind on what you want from this forum.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 03:24:42 AM

I have ran a farm (agriculture) and a charity for veterans

What is the charity name?   Or are you just claiming to be one like other known scammers do?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: