Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trusted Service for DASH Masternode Shares?  (Read 142 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:20:43 PM

Since I can't afford 1000 DASH for a masternode, I'm looking for an alternative option to get access to it. Such option is a service which provides masternode shares for people who can't afford said requirement for a DASH masternode. I know that there are a few out there, but I'm not sure which one's trusted and which is not.

Which is why, I want your recommendations about which service is the best and most trusted one available right now so that I can start earning from DASH masternode shares safely? Any help with this will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 12:21:57 AM
Merited by Abiky (2)

i use stakecube.net, they have DASH masternodes Smiley   
They have been around a longtime and i havent SEEN any scam accusations, but sadly that dosent mean much : /
it's hard to trust ANYWHERE with your coins except your own wallet really nowadays...
Anyways, do some diligence on stakecube, see what you think, maybe it could be the service your looking for Smiley         

*im not affiliated with them in any way, i just have used their service for PoS/Masternodes over the years and never had any troubles with w/ds or anything personally*

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:28:14 PM

i use stakecube.net, they have DASH masternodes Smiley
They have been around a longtime and i havent SEEN any scam accusations, but sadly that dosent mean much : /
it's hard to trust ANYWHERE with your coins except your own wallet really nowadays...
Anyways, do some diligence on stakecube, see what you think, maybe it could be the service your looking for Smiley

*im not affiliated with them in any way, i just have used their service for PoS/Masternodes over the years and never had any troubles with w/ds or anything personally*

Thanks for your input. This seems like a trustworthy service after all. Of course, one needs to be careful when giving cryptocurrencies to a third party as we don't truly own the private keys. But so far, it's the best thing available to get started earning from Dash masternodes. Trust me, 1000 DASH is a lot of money at current prices. It would take a long time for anyone to be able to meet with such requirement for a masternode. Given that only wealthy people are able to obtain a DASH masternode, I believe that the model is somewhat centralized.

Anyways, I'll try this service out in the meantime with the amount of Dash I have available in my wallet. If it turns out to become a profitable venture, I'd might invest more money over time. Hopefully, this service would remain alive for many years to come in order to prevent undesired losses.

Nonetheless, I'll be locking this thread since my issue has been solved. If anyone else has any other recommendations of a trusted masternode shares service for DASH, I would appreciate if you could contact me via PM. Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: