Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:24:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin could reach $1,000 in a couple of years from now  (Read 2427 times)
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:10:04 PM

Litecoin being considering by many as "Silver" to Bitcoin's "Gold", hasn't experienced much gains lately. With a total supply of only 84 million coins, and a halving every 4 years, it's likely that Litecoin will have a much higher price than now within the future. Litecoin's biggest advantage over Bitcoin, is that it's much faster and cheaper for everyday transactions. It has many of Bitcoin's goodies like SegWit and Lightning Network, so there's a chance that it'll become extremely valuable within a couple of years from now. I'm going for $1,000 per coin in just 5 to 10 years from now, as it's a more realistic target for LTC.

Do you think LTC will ever reach $1,000 in just a few years from now, or will it take some time? What are your thoughts? Huh
with 84million supply?it is very possible to hit a 4 digits value.

if bitcoin that has 21 million supply Reached $20k then why not litecoin can't?though i am very certain about this the only question is how many years does it need to touch down in $1k?

but if the support will continue and adoption increases then maybe in a year or two we will see such increase(hopefully much sooner)
Bitcoin can go up independently, but altcoin cant. look at this time, Bitcoin going up and altcoin NOT.
it is bcz altcoin get pumped together. that's why there is a "altcoin season"

so, if LTC get pumped, it would be followed by other altcoin too. it would need more than LTC circulating supply * price
But, need much money to pump others coin too.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2086
Merit: 307

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:47:43 PM

Litecoin being considering by many as "Silver" to Bitcoin's "Gold", hasn't experienced much gains lately. With a total supply of only 84 million coins, and a halving every 4 years, it's likely that Litecoin will have a much higher price than now within the future. Litecoin's biggest advantage over Bitcoin, is that it's much faster and cheaper for everyday transactions. It has many of Bitcoin's goodies like SegWit and Lightning Network, so there's a chance that it'll become extremely valuable within a couple of years from now. I'm going for $1,000 per coin in just 5 to 10 years from now, as it's a more realistic target for LTC.

Do you think LTC will ever reach $1,000 in just a few years from now, or will it take some time? What are your thoughts? Huh
Litecoin is one of my favorite altcoins, it is always one of the top altcoins, this is the worth altcoin for us to invest. However, I think Litecoin will be very difficult to reach $ 1000 in a short time. Currently, the market has not fully recovered and grown. I guess it takes a lot of time and effort for Litecoin to reach $ 1,000.
I agree with litecoin is favorite coin but hope this coin raise above $1k is not possible with bitcoin right now under $100 and keep depend with bitcoin price, maybe next year litecoin only can raise about $300 and not possibility to raise more than $1k, although litecoin have good postion on coinmarket cap with on the top ten place.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:53:56 PM

Bitcoin can easily reach such figures, but no one can guarantee you what Litecoin will be doing. IMHO, Litecoin doesn't rock any features that other altcoins don't, which isn't a good position to be in.

If we also look at where Litecoin bottomed at after the massive crash in 2018, then it's 50% below its 2013 high. How can that possibly be a good thing? It's just another pump and dump coin you have to get in and out fast.

That's certainly true, mate. Compared to other altcoins, Litecoin would be more of the same. In its early days, Litecoin had the best technology around (scrypt PoW, and faster block times). Now that there are numerous altcoins with superior features than Litecoin, there's no reason for people to invest in it. Still though, what only saves Litecoin is its limited supply. With only 84 million coins that will ever be mined, Litecoin could position itself next to Bitcoin in the upcoming years. But for that to happen, there needs to be demand for it across the crypto market. A cryptocurrency can be scarce in supply, but if there's no demand, prices will remain low.

I see Litecoin as the perfect complement for Bitcoin since it tests out new features before its implemented on the main Bitcoin blockchain. For instance, Litecoin was one of the first (if not the first) cryptocurrencies to adopt SegWit before Bitcoin did. Once it was proven that SegWit was widely successful in Litecoin, developers had the "green light" to adopt it within Bitcoin itself. Now, Litecoin is planning to adopt Mimblewimble for transaction privacy. If successful, then you could expect Bitcoin to adopt this privacy solution (or another one) into its main blockchain network. Considering that Litecoin's blockchain has been battle-tested over time, it's one of the most secure Blockchains available today. As far as I know, there hasn't been a single 51% attack on the LTC blockchain, while some other altcoins have experienced it.

With due time, Litecoin might be able to get past $100 per coin. But the LTC team needs to do its best to promote it in every way to help increase adoption within the mainstream world. Right after LTC gets past $100, it'll only be a matter of time before it gets past $500. The ultimate goal would be $1,000 per coin, but that would require Bitcoin to be worth at least $100k - $500k per coin. If you take a good look at Litecoin's total supply, and current pricing, you'll notice that it's quite a bargain these days. Impressively, it has managed to remain among the top 10 coins in market cap after all these years. Whenever it'll experience a boost in price or not, it's yet to be seen since cryptocurrencies are widely unpredictable. Hopefully, early adopters of LTC would become extremely wealthy in the future. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 06:28:46 PM

with 84million supply?it is very possible to hit a 4 digits value.

if bitcoin that has 21 million supply Reached $20k then why not litecoin can't?though i am very certain about this the only question is how many years does it need to touch down in $1k?

but if the support will continue and adoption increases then maybe in a year or two we will see such increase(hopefully much sooner)
Bitcoin can go up independently, but altcoin cant. look at this time, Bitcoin going up and altcoin NOT.
it is bcz altcoin get pumped together. that's why there is a "altcoin season"

so, if LTC get pumped, it would be followed by other altcoin too. it would need more than LTC circulating supply * price
But, need much money to pump others coin too.
yeah, LTC will not have the chance to be pumped alone, there have been very few people to invest in only LTC, they usually invest more than one altcoins because the profit from altcoins maybe small and more risks, so they hardly invest all money in one basket but divide into many altcoins, so that makes altcoins like LTC harder to reach 1000$ in a short time.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 09:13:31 PM

I think yes is possible that litecoin reach 1000 usd  after some years, and who will hold 100 litecoin then will get a good profit, but well is not cheap to get 100 litecoin now for all people who want to buy so much coins.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 08:12:50 AM

Everything is possible even though this previous days i saw a news that litecoin says will go zero. A funny thing tho i don't every read the information but that was a very hatred for litecoin ehy the news becomes like that.
$1,000 is possible we only need to wait for the year when bitcoin makes such a huge change again after the bull run comes in.
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 797

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 08:36:03 AM

Many people shocked to see the price of ethereum cross to $1.4k and many people been skeptical for that to see if that price would really came to ETH, and this would possibly happen to LTC to since remember LTC still a top choice of traders aswell with the holders and maybe on upcoming years if the market would became more alts friendly we can see the price grows up for more.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
novaprime

Activity: 812

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 09:54:44 AM

Many people shocked to see the price of ethereum cross to $1.4k and many people been skeptical for that to see if that price would really came to ETH, and this would possibly happen to LTC to since remember LTC still a top choice of traders aswell with the holders and maybe on upcoming years if the market would became more alts friendly we can see the price grows up for more.
Litecoin has always been a good choice for many investors and has never let us down. This coin is currently in downtrend, so this is the best opportunity for you to consider investing now. However, be careful because if the market continues to fall, it will be very difficult for you to make profits from this coin and will definitely make you lose more money.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 01:05:42 PM

Litecoin is a promising coin, but its technology is outdated. Over the years, Litecoin will definitely grow, but I'm not sure it will cost $1000.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:50:02 PM

Litecoin will not be able to rise to $ 1,000 with the current market situation. Yes, the future is unpredictable but Litecoin seems to be giving up on their business. New investors have stopped focusing on Litecoin and its value has been divided more than 3 times after the halving event. I think this is the end for them and in the future they will soon become alts outside the top 10. Bitcoin Halving will certainly make many Litecoin investors depressed and soon sell off LTC to buy Bitcoin.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:52:22 PM

Litecoin is a promising coin, but its technology is outdated. Over the years, Litecoin will definitely grow, but I'm not sure it will cost $1000.

I don't know what you mean by "technology is outdated" .. For users, the most important is transaction speed and fee. At the moment, Litecoin is much more useful for ordinary users than Bitcoin or Ethereum.
I believe that Litecoin will never take the Bitcoin position, but if Bitcoin someday reaches a price of $100k, the price of $1000 for 1 LTC is very possible.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Kersh768

Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 07:16:38 PM

We are always open to different possibilities because only time can tell what can literally happen in the future. Just make believe and keep into holding on your thoughts just to hype up the perseverance of holding into Litecoin. Any altcoins are really that promising due to the fact that every coin within the market do have their own unique characteristic compared to other existing coins and do play a role depending on the point of view of the owner. Maybe it may take a couple of days, weeks, months or even a year or a couple of time before we can witness the hype of Litecoin so just stick into and you would know what really awaits you in the future. In the volatile market we are in to, change is always possible so maybe at quite some time, Litecoin reaching $1,000 can be really possible to make happen.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 01:46:56 PM

We are always open to different possibilities because only time can tell what can literally happen in the future. Just make believe and keep into holding on your thoughts just to hype up the perseverance of holding into Litecoin. Any altcoins are really that promising due to the fact that every coin within the market do have their own unique characteristic compared to other existing coins and do play a role depending on the point of view of the owner. Maybe it may take a couple of days, weeks, months or even a year or a couple of time before we can witness the hype of Litecoin so just stick into and you would know what really awaits you in the future. In the volatile market we are in to, change is always possible so maybe at quite some time, Litecoin reaching $1,000 can be really possible to make happen.

Not just litecoin that will increase tremendously in a couple of years. If we said couple, minimum of two years and I don't think it may increase by next year 2010 in which the recovery of market may take too long. If the litecoin will increase, bitcoin will also increase tremendously since it is the dominant crypto currency up to this time.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 02:16:57 PM

It's over rated coin. Remember this charlie has made a promises if litecoin will be adopted by so many marchants in the future but that's not yet happened right now. i agree if it has an outdate tech but if that was adopting by so many merchants and it can replace the outdate tech of litecoin but sadly it's not yet adopted and 1k rate just a non sense rate.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 03:01:12 PM

It's over rated coin. Remember this charlie has made a promises if litecoin will be adopted by so many marchants in the future but that's not yet happened right now. i agree if it has an outdate tech but if that was adopting by so many merchants and it can replace the outdate tech of litecoin but sadly it's not yet adopted and 1k rate just a non sense rate.

At this level of adoption, Litecoin works great. We cannot expect that from day to day the whole world will start talking about and accept Litecoin. I am sure that over time the project will develop and the list of places where it is accepted will also grow. Over time, there will be a chance that one day it will reach the price of $1000. Rome was not built in one day.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:18:11 PM

Litecoin will not be able to rise to $ 1,000 with the current market situation. Yes, the future is unpredictable but Litecoin seems to be giving up on their business. New investors have stopped focusing on Litecoin and its value has been divided more than 3 times after the halving event. I think this is the end for them and in the future they will soon become alts outside the top 10. Bitcoin Halving will certainly make many Litecoin investors depressed and soon sell off LTC to buy Bitcoin.

That's certainly true, mate. If we're still in a bear market, we cannot expect new gains for prominent cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Litecoin. There needs to be a massive upsurge in price like it happened back in 2017. Litecoin is still under $100, which has a long way to get past $1,000 anytime soon. Without demand, I don't see LTC being an extremely valuable cryptocurrency. Maybe new features like Mimblewimble would increase demand for LTC, as people gain the sentiment of "FOMO". If Litecoin manages to adopt this privacy tech, then it would step aside from Bitcoin in every way. This uniqueness in technology would give Litecoin a fair advantage over other cryptocurrencies on the market.

There's a possibility that Bitcoin's next halving would emigrate some miners off LTC right into BTC. This is because prices have been relatively low over the past months. The recent LTC halving didn't have a positive effect on its price whatsoever. If Litecoin stales or becomes cheaper in price over time, then miners in its chain would be unable to support their operations. I still have faith on LTC since it's one of the oldest altcoins in existence today. Being older than most cryptocurrencies on the market, would give it a huge advantage over its competitors in terms of security and reliability. After all, the LTC blockchain has been tried-and-tested over the years. Once we get past the $100 mark, then we could talk about Litecoin going to "Infinity and Beyond".

Nonetheless, I'm hoping that within 10 to 20 years from now, Litecoin would've reached $1,000 already. Its success will largely depend on Bitcoin's adoption within the mainstream world. With so many exciting things coming up for Bitcoin, prices for the pioneer cryptocurrency could rise like never before. Litecoin and other altcoins will greatly benefit from Bitcoin's uptrend in price, leaving many early adopters wealthy. With patience, we'll see wonders in crypto land. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
yohananaomi

Activity: 2380
Merit: 267

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 11:10:26 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2019, 11:43:22 PM by yohananaomi

At this level of adoption, Litecoin works great. We cannot expect that from day to day the whole world will start talking about and accept Litecoin. I am sure that over time the project will develop and the list of places where it is accepted will also grow. Over time, there will be a chance that one day it will reach the price of $1000. Rome was not built in one day.

If based on the possibility, everything can happen and no one can hold it. but we also have to be realistic about the situation, is it possible to reach 1K? when it is at its peak of all altcoin increases, it is unable to reach the maximum of $ 400.
by looking at the development of all altcoin I just don't believe it will happen, we see that ethereum which has penetrated 1K does not last long, even though we know that ethereum is very good and very well known.

tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 11:58:40 PM

Litecoin is one of my favorite altcoins, it is always one of the top altcoins, this is the worth altcoin for us to invest. However, I think Litecoin will be very difficult to reach $ 1000 in a short time. Currently, the market has not fully recovered and grown. I guess it takes a lot of time and effort for Litecoin to reach $ 1,000.
I agree with litecoin is favorite coin but hope this coin raise above $1k is not possible with bitcoin right now under $100 and keep depend with bitcoin price, maybe next year litecoin only can raise about $300 and not possibility to raise more than $1k, although litecoin have good postion on coinmarket cap with on the top ten place.
As the favorite coin, I expect the LTC will hit the $200 first. The bull market will bring good things to the crypto market and LTC will take its piece from the uptrend. The CMC will surely list the new altcoins but the new altcoins don't have the same potential as LTC, ETH, XMR.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Republikcoin.com
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 12:27:42 AM

Today, very bad times have come for lightcoins and I do not know when the situation will change for the better.  If you analyze the information in the media, it will become clear that due to falling prices and the lack of profitability of mining lightcoins, a significant part of miners from China refuses to mine, because it is already economically disadvantageous.  Even if you look at the capitalization of lightcoins, you can see that capitalization has decreased by almost 68%, and this greatly affects the success of this coin.
If we look at the capitalization value of all cryptos, almost the entire price drops by tens of percent, it's because the increase that occurred in 2017 is too high. other than that, the situation will definitely get better, I'm pretty sure of that. it's just that I'm not very sure that the price of litecoin will reach the price of $ 1000 in a few years unless the trend regarding crypto really explodes, and litecoin has a rapid development. so, for now, I might wait for the main point, which is to wait for the price of litecoin to reach $ 100 in 2020.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pelunize12

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 10:27:41 AM

Today, very bad times have come for lightcoins and I do not know when the situation will change for the better.  If you analyze the information in the media, it will become clear that due to falling prices and the lack of profitability of mining lightcoins, a significant part of miners from China refuses to mine, because it is already economically disadvantageous.  Even if you look at the capitalization of lightcoins, you can see that capitalization has decreased by almost 68%, and this greatly affects the success of this coin.
If we look at the capitalization value of all cryptos, almost the entire price drops by tens of percent, it's because the increase that occurred in 2017 is too high.
crazy pump already happened in 2017, but this is end of 2019
isnt 2 years not enough to adjust the price? I dont think so

other than that, the situation will definitely get better, I'm pretty sure of that. it's just that I'm not very sure that the price of litecoin will reach the price of $ 1000 in a few years unless the trend regarding crypto really explodes, and litecoin has a rapid development. so, for now, I might wait for the main point, which is to wait for the price of litecoin to reach $ 100 in 2020.
$ 1,000 is very high to litecoin. even in last ATH, it couldnt hit that price
Im not sure LTC would hit $ 1,000 in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: