Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][COMM] 🌟 Crypto Commonwealth: A Crypto Asset Manager and Publisher 🌟  (Read 10479 times)
BuffyHayne

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 03:17:29 PM

What do you plan to realize in 2020? What products are the most important for you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lesnocholor

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 03:40:46 PM

I think that listing on one exchange is not enough. It is necessary to add other exchanges for listing. Do you plan listing on other exchanges?

IMOEX is very young asian exchange. I think that for future development it will be important to add new listings on new exchanges.
haishan1113

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 04:00:11 PM

Please explain how do you plan to attract the authors to the platform? It is necessary to interest the people.

I think that good payment will interest the authors, but COMM tokens must be in demand and have a good price.

Platform must be useful for people. More people would use the platform the higher will be demand in the COMM token.
myaconscamer

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 04:21:50 PM

I think that good payment will interest the authors, but COMM tokens must be in demand and have a good price.

Traders need a quality analytics and useful signals. If Crypto Commonwealth platform will have a useful analytics they will use the platform.
Carpetguts

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 04:42:47 PM

Please explain how do you plan to attract the authors to the platform? It is necessary to interest the people.

I think that the best thing to interest the authors and to attract best experts to the platform is a good payment. COMM token must be actively used to have a good price.
wallpim

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 05:06:24 PM

Raising price of COMM will attract not only authors to the platform but also investors and token holders.
lesnocholor

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 05:25:43 PM

Cryptocurrency market is cyclical and after the fall of the market will be the growth of the market and tokens will start to bring profit.

In 2020 will be a halving of Bitcoin and many experts predict the price of Bitcoin will grow. After the growth of Bitcoin all cryptocurrency market will grow too.
calpetaphy

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 05:48:11 PM

When cryptocurrency market falls it is hard to earn profit even professionals. Unprofessionals lose money and leave the cryptocurrency market.

Many cryptocurrency investment funds became bankrupt when cryptocurrency market falled. What do you do not to become bankrupt?
unkerpide

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 06:07:04 PM

It is important carefully choice the projects for investment not to become bankrupt. Professionalism is necessary in all the spheres.
Carpetguts

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 11:46:00 AM

They will get profit for it. Our acceptance criteria here: https://cryptosmartbeta.com/long-term/

Thank you for information. Everything detailed explained. I think that such conditions will attract authors to the platform.
nyatibedict

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:05:30 PM

Platform will be used for different kind of analytics and materials, that is why the payment for authors will be different.
monyetrndo

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:27:50 PM

It is important carefully choice the projects for investment not to become bankrupt. Professionalism is necessary in all the spheres.

That is why if investor does not have any professional knowledge it is better for him to trust money for the professional investment fund.
myaconscamer

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:48:21 PM

When cryptocurrency market falls it is hard to earn profit even professionals. Unprofessionals lose money and leave the cryptocurrency market.

Many cryptocurrency investment funds became bankrupt when cryptocurrency market falled. What do you do not to become bankrupt?

In 2017 cryptocurrency investment funds invested money in all the projects without checking. 2018 showed how important is to check everything.
lklanjsek

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 01:09:16 PM

Cryptocurrency market is cyclical and after the fall of the market will be the growth of the market and tokens will start to bring profit.

In 2020 will be a halving of Bitcoin and many experts predict the price of Bitcoin will grow. After the growth of Bitcoin all cryptocurrency market will grow too.

It is necessary to carefully chose the projects for investment. Do you public your investment portfolio?
wallpim

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 01:30:24 PM

If cryptocurrency market will raise it will be more simple to develop to all projects and to find a good project for investment.
lesnocholor

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 01:54:19 PM

Raising price of COMM will attract not only authors to the platform but also investors and token holders.

It is necessary to have listing on coinmarketcap that all investors can check the price of the tokens.
calpetaphy

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 02:13:04 PM

Price of the tokens depends from the demand in tokens. That is why it is very important to develop the community of the users.
unkerpide

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 02:35:18 PM

Development of community depends a lot of the promotion. Do you plan to visit international conferences to attract attention to the project?
BuffyHayne

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 02:57:20 PM

I think that the best thing to interest the authors and to attract best experts to the platform is a good payment. COMM token must be actively used to have a good price.

There is a different payment for different kind of analytics and materials. I think that publishing platform will attract a lot of users.
Commonwealth_Support
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 06:23:38 PM

How many strategic partners you already have? Please name them.

Code audit: CertiK. Exchange: IMOEX. Fund: Dolphin Capital. Legal: UCG, Talenta, Wolfe Miglio. Marketing: AllChainNeed, Yingtemofang

Do you already have all necessary licences for the cryptocurrency fund or it is necessary to get some additional licences?

We have everything needed to conduct trading, and are acquiring a MSB license.

What licences must have a cryptocurrency investment fund? Can you work only in Singapore or with citizens of Singapore or you can work with residents of other countries?

A MSB license is optional but good to have. So are most other licenses. See https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/100515/what-licenses-does-hedge-fund-manager-need-have.asp

We can work with most investors over the world, except those from the OFAC sanctions list. US investors must be accredited and sign a different SAFT with us

Can you give a link to the books with you statistics that we will be able to see the results of your work in 2018?

This is our Pitch Deck: https://cryptosmartbeta.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/pitch_deck.pdf available from our front page crypto commonwealth.io. The whitepaper has all statistics too: https://cryptosmartbeta.com/wp-content/uploads/docs/whitepaper_en.pdf . See our blueprint for a quick overview: https://cryptosmartbeta.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Introducing_Crypto_Commonwealth.pdf

In what other regions besides Asian region do you plan to develop the project?

We will also enter the European market

For cryptocurrency investment fund it important to form the investment portfolio. How do you plan to form portfolio if cryptocurrency market will continue to fall?

The Fund monitors a number of quantitative metrics and short the market if our timing algorithm suggests so, as was the case in 2018.

Crypto Commonwealth will not be only the investment platform, it allso will be an informational platform with quality analitics?

Yes, exactly

Do you plan to conduct your ouw IEO? When do you plan to conduct IEO and on what exchanges?

The info about the next sales will be announced later

I what countries cryptocurrency ETF are available?

Cryptocurrencies are available globally, so is our COMM token. We are currently listed on IMOEX.

We accept investors globally except those from the OFAC sanctions list, including including Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe. The token sale is being offered in an offshore transaction as defined in Regulation S and to foreign investors in the Regulation S safe harbor. U.S. investors could invest only in the Regulation D 506(c) private sale for accredited investors via a SAFT with a 1-year holding period for the COMM tokens.

I think that listing on one exchange is not enough. It is necessary to add other exchanges for listing. Do you plan listing on other exchanges?

Yes, stay tuned!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: