Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:12:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][COMM] 🌟 Crypto Commonwealth: A Crypto Asset Manager and Publisher 🌟  (Read 10485 times)
Carpetguts

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 10:58:24 AM

A lot of investors and cryptocurrency startups are waiting a green growing market. It will be much more simple to develop to startups.

When cryptocurrency market is green every projects can develop, but when cryptocurrency market is red only the best projects can survive.
wallpim

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:23:39 AM

You did a big job but a lot is necessary to been done. I wish you success and green market in New 2020 Year.

For cryptocurrency investment fund it important to form the investment portfolio. How do you plan to form portfolio if cryptocurrency market will continue to fall?
monyetrndo

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:47:21 AM

It is possible to publish all information you want. It must be an official statistics of results of work that is possible to trust.

I wish you invest only in carefully checked projects. I hope that professionalism of your team will help you to make most profitable investments.

Crypto Commonwealth has a whitepaper in 83 pages. In whitepaper they explain the principles of forming investment portfolio.
calpetaphy

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:08:40 PM

Crypto Commonwealth will not be only the investment platform, it allso will be an informational platform with quality analitics?
unkerpide

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:26:33 PM

Please explain how do you plan to attract the authors to the platform? It is necessary to interest the people.
BuffyHayne

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:48:44 PM

Many people trust their money to the professional investment funds. I think that cryptocurrency funds will be so popular like a classic venture funds.

I think that it is better to trust the money to proffessional. Cryptocurrency is very risky and a lot of people lost their money.
nyatibedict

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 01:07:49 PM

Many people trust their money to the professional investment funds. I think that cryptocurrency funds will be so popular like a classic venture funds.

Cryptocurrency industry need professional investors and traders. I think that unprofessionals must trust their money to professional funds.
Commonwealth_Support
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 09:42:55 PM

It is very good that you have a registered company with all necessary licenses. Cryptocurrency is actively developing in Asian region?

Yes, sure

Do you plan to expand the work of the fund in another countries?

Sure, we are going to operate globally
monyetrndo

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 10:50:00 AM

Is there any statistics about the results of strategic partners - hedge fund 'Sphinx' and venture fund 'Kratos'?

Please refer to our pitch deck in the front page of the website https://cryptosmartbeta.com for Sphinx. Quick stats is 50-200% annually in the past two years, and 500% since 2013. Kratos has invested in COMM and on an average made 10 times growth already. More investments are in plan and we are actively reviewing new projects.

It is a really very good statistic of investment fund. I think that such statistic will attract a lot of users.
unkerpide

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 11:10:51 AM

Do you plan to increase your team and hire more professional analytics and other professionals?

Sure, we are going to expand both our project and team

Are cryptocurrency investment fund and the platform for publishers two different projects or they are connected with each other.
Carpetguts

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 11:36:10 AM

You have a crowd-owned / operated journal to enhance academic communications and knowledge distribution. Do you plan to conduct IEO on your platform or you just will provide an information service about conducted IEO?

The journal is a knowledge base and won’t post ads like that. Our website may provide links or updates to our own IEO or ICO. That’s not a service or recommendation, but rather information. We will announce it in all social media channels too.

Do you plan to conduct your ouw IEO? When do you plan to conduct IEO and on what exchanges?
nyatibedict

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 11:58:34 AM

Please explain me if there any difference in status of crypto ETF and classic ETF?

Classic ETF is a basket of stocks individually weighted by cap. They are traded in many countries already. Similarly, crypto ETF is a weighted sum of a basket of cryptos. Not as common yet but some are available in the market, check here for more details: https://etfdb.com/themes/blockchain-etfs/

I what countries cryptocurrency ETF are available?
monyetrndo

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 12:20:52 PM

Cryptocurrency industry need professional investors and traders. I think that unprofessionals must trust their money to professional funds.

Because there are a lot of unprofessionals in cryptocurrency industry a lot of people lost money on their trading.
unkerpide

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 12:42:07 PM

I think that it is better to trust the money to proffessional. Cryptocurrency is very risky and a lot of people lost their money.

When cryptocurrency market falls it is hard to earn profit even professionals. Unprofessionals lose money and leave the cryptocurrency market.
Carpetguts

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 01:06:26 PM

Cryptocurrency market is cyclical and after the fall of the market will be the growth of the market and tokens will start to bring profit.
wallpim

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 01:27:14 PM

Please explain how do you plan to attract the authors to the platform? It is necessary to interest the people.

I think that good payment will interest the authors, but COMM tokens must be in demand and have a good price.
monyetrndo

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 01:51:52 PM

I think that listing on one exchange is not enough. It is necessary to add other exchanges for listing. Do you plan listing on other exchanges?
calpetaphy

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 02:11:43 PM

It is possible to publish all information you want. It must be an official statistics of results of work that is possible to trust.

I wish you invest only in carefully checked projects. I hope that professionalism of your team will help you to make most profitable investments.

Crypto Commonwealth has a whitepaper in 83 pages. In whitepaper they explain the principles of forming investment portfolio.

I think that it is very important that the project will be very well prepared. But also necessary to continue to develop the project.
Commonwealth_Support
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 07:48:35 PM

They will get profit for it. Our acceptance criteria here: https://cryptosmartbeta.com/long-term/
unkerpide

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 02:56:43 PM

I think that it is very important that the project will be very well prepared. But also necessary to continue to develop the project.

Everything is important: team, preparation of the project, its further development. It is necessary that the team will be able to realize all planned ideas.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: