Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:16:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lamium.io - Your decentralized, anoymus invoice payment system  (Read 211 times)
konfuzius5278 (OP)

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 01:22:21 PM

Lamium.io

Our Website is offers one of the first cryptocurreny based invoice payment system.
Your chance to pay your invoice anonymus or buy your cryptos with discound.  

Visit us on social media

Our benefits

No KYC
For pay your invoice you dont need to do any KYC !!

Small fees
Pay your invoice only charged with 1,97% fee
(plus coins Transaktion fee)
No hidden costs.

fixed exchange rate
After payed your invoice, the exchange rate risk is taken by system.

Buy coins with discound
Those people register on our website to pay invoice get them with 1% discound over the acutal Kraken market price!

Hidden buy
Since your payment is done with the invoice, no one see you have bought crypto in your bank accound.

No fee
There are no extra costs or fee for invoice payer !

Just visit our Website, our Discord or ask us here. We will explain you how exactly it works. Its quite simple and save.

We dont change the world, but our website complete the cryptocurrencys adaption a litte bit more.

For the german speaking community please visit my Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4uWvf8yNBVE39YYlI5N9Q
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3643

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 01:03:02 PM

The idea seems new, but the use is judged to be useful or not.
I don't think this will hide the link with cryptocurrencies because the payer may use a bank account to buy cryptos.

Quote from: https://lamium.io/
Your payment will be made as soon as possible by our decentralized network of trusted payers.
Do other users pay those invoices? How can they be guaranteed? Ensure that their money is from legal sources?

We guarantuee the safe and secure execution of the payment.
What role does the platform play? How can we trust you? To whom will payments go?
Is the idea of the site similar to Localbitcoin? Or that the site works as a guarantor between the parties and who controls the deposit and withdrawal?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
konfuzius5278 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 04:05:48 PM

The idea seems new, but the use is judged to be useful or not.
I don't think this will hide the link with cryptocurrencies because the payer may use a bank account to buy cryptos.

Quote from: https://lamium.io/
Your payment will be made as soon as possible by our decentralized network of trusted payers.
Do other users pay those invoices? How can they be guaranteed? Ensure that their money is from legal sources?

We guarantuee the safe and secure execution of the payment.
What role does the platform play? How can we trust you? To whom will payments go?
Is the idea of the site similar to Localbitcoin? Or that the site works as a guarantor between the parties and who controls the deposit and withdrawal?
Thanks for interst in platform.
1) The invoice you pay is for e.g. a concert or a IT service so no connection between crypto buy and your bank accound. But user must be trusted so some basical information is collected.

2) Yes other user pay as mentioned before. The platform collects the crypto from the one who wants to pay his/her invoice with crypto. It ensures also the user that pays your invoice is trusted. Since you know which invoice is payed as user you know what your pay for if you feel its legal or not.

The platform can of course not challange wheter the crypto is legal or not. But if you buy DASH, you can easily ensure there is no connection between you and the user. The money send from a bank accound should be legal.

3) Local bitcoin is not avaiable here so I can not really check. The platform tries to give as much trust as possible. It can ensure the deposit of crypto. And since you have to register namely with passport the platform knows also about the invoice payer. That part can not be complete anoymus for trust reason.

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 04:29:22 PM

an interesting system , what I don't understand is how the exchange rate is calculated
you say that after payed?? your invoice the exchange risk is taken by the system
despite the broken English I assume that the exchange rate is fixed when you receive the invoice , since I don't care much about the rate when its already paid Smiley
so , how do you calculate the exchange rate? when I send you the invoice you have to convert the amount into one of the cryptocurrencies and ask me to pay it
then you send me the invoice with the same exact amount in crypto according to the current Kraken exchange rate?
and the most important thing , where do the money come from , i.e. how does it show on my statement?

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
konfuzius5278 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 09:00:18 PM

an interesting system , what I don't understand is how the exchange rate is calculated
you say that after payed?? your invoice the exchange risk is taken by the system
despite the broken English I assume that the exchange rate is fixed when you receive the invoice , since I don't care much about the rate when its already paid Smiley
so , how do you calculate the exchange rate? when I send you the invoice you have to convert the amount into one of the cryptocurrencies and ask me to pay it
then you send me the invoice with the same exact amount in crypto according to the current Kraken exchange rate?
and the most important thing , where do the money come from , i.e. how does it show on my statement?
I am sorry if there are typing errors. The exchange rate for the invoice owner is calculated by actual kraken price at upload the invoice. Then you have to deposit the calculated amound of crypto plus a fee of 1,97%
For the invoice payer exchange rate is changing until you decide to pay the invoice and click "claim invoice". 1% of the fee the invoice owner pays is additional discound for the invoice payer
And the exchange risk between these two timings is taken by the system.

Maybe I also have to clarify its a service between crypto enthusiast, not a commercial way for us to earn money.

So best is when you have a small invoice and want to get it paid, just give it a try. Currently need to be possible to be send with SEPA.

konfuzius5278 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:17:57 PM

We need more invoice payer now who wants to buy crypto with discound due to more activity  Smiley

internalerr0r

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:58:33 PM

your service is paused right now because you dont reply to any email of me

you own me the 310eur i paid on monday! now its friday and payment has not been completed

if you don't have enough mulies, then make a infopage and inform your customers, but your work now is unserious

email me with your jabber
jsizar

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 01:57:38 PM

No KYC
For pay your invoice you dont need to do any KYC !!

Thats sounds intresting. There are not so much new projects without kyc in our days
mralbi

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 08:14:11 PM

hello, i can confirm that the service is up and running and all invoices are paid and will be paid. We have a fulfilment rate of 100%  (including your 310 euros, you should have received a receipt by email, pls check your spam filter). Since for privacy reasons we run our own mail servers and dont use google mails can get lost easily / blocked.

In case you dont receive a reply within 24 hours, just go to the chat on the website, there should be somebody replying at nearly all times.

-Exchange rate is always based on Kraken

-The service takes over exchange rate risk

-The purpose of the service is to make sure that the bill gets paid and that the invoice payers are trusted

I want to emphasize that it is a DECENTRALIZED system where users pay bills for other users and this means that payments are NOT instant. They will take a few days (Sepa takes 2 days, not counting weekends etc). However, the services makes sure that the invoice gets paid in time.

mralbi

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 04:32:52 PM

Sorry, this is false information.

Also, Konfuzius does not speak in behalf of the service.

You have to indicate a due date and the service guarantuees that the invoice is claimed and paid in a way that the due date will be kept. The minimum is two banking days. Obviously weekend and banking holidays dont count.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: