Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:03:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have around 5K USD in ETH that I want to exchange into BTC. (20% rate)  (Read 197 times)
PRISMBTC (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:18:35 PM

Let me know if you can do this. I'll be down to go first if you have a few vouches. Please contact me on discord if you are interested:
Jayy#3328
I don't use this site much so don't expect me to keep checking my PMs, discords are easy to make Smiley
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:29:53 PM

A few vouches don't mean that a member wouldn't scam you. The best practice is to use an escrow service to protect both sides.

Your amount is not small, so using an escrow service is very important IMO. A few bucks of escrow fee should not hurt you while saving $1000s. Be safe!
Thecryptofan911

Activity: 341
Merit: 12

ScamBuster, I do NOT send first to newbie accounts

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 10:19:07 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2019, 11:43:32 PM by Thecryptofan911

proceed with caution. Jumped through hoops only to be told I need to send first, even to a new created account on bustabit that is under my name and information ( like really wtf lol?! O.o ). Unnecessary and changed terms since first agreed. Not cool and wasted time, won’t leave a red flag on his account I’ll jus let Vod handle that one lol
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3677

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 02:37:12 PM

Paying 20% ​​for service that can be done in many ways is strange behavior.
It is better to communicate with a trusted member (Recommended bitcointalk escrow services,) send money to them then any member can conduct the deal with you without fear.
If you do not find any interest, try making the deal using Localbitcoin or Bitify.com

Hi SCAMMER, where are the 100Eur that you scammed me on an Amazon card without finishing the job I gave you? CARE WITH IS AN INSURED SCAMMER!
You'd better respond to this person in your second topic.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: