Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:00:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to apply Smart Contracts in countries where crypto banned ??  (Read 108 times)
apoorvlathey (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 06:22:14 PM

So, I was developing a Decentralized application with the main focus of making the transaction to a particular organization transparent, using tokens.
But the major problem I encountered was the inability of users to even buy the tokens in countries where such transactions are illegal as of now.

Basically, I just want to track a user_id with the transaction that they have made using our smart contract in solidity.

Is there a way to achieve this?

I was planning on using a way to have such information in each of the transactions made by such users (Not by their Addresses but through our smart contract.)

At one point I also thought of using a mapping between the user_id and the txn_hash, but it was not possible to incorporate txn hash as txn don't get confirmed before that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 09:06:48 PM

There's no way you won't break the law if the users have to make transaction using token but if youre trying to make things transparent and keep track of the user activities using your smart contract i believe what you need to do is use blockchain as your financial services.
Read this experfy article https://www.experfy.com/blog/real-world-applications-of-blockchain for an answer.

tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 02:41:26 PM

When something is illegal; it shall remain illegal. Your project could put some people behind the bar because Government will always outsmart an individual.

This article https://cointelegraph.com/news/government-tracking-of-crypto-is-growing-but-there-are-ways-to-avoid-it may help you but it is not reliable.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 04:43:19 AM

No offence but  i would simply tell you to back off from such countries. Don't try to be a hero in situations like these mate, if the country has banned crypto activities don't try to implement any undercover solutions which may get you caught at the end of the day. The funny thing is when things go wrong, do you think those users you were trying to reach would have your back?

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: