Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣[RandomX]DINASTYCOIN ✅ HARDFORK ✅ MANDATORY UPDATE ⚡SINCE 2015⚡  (Read 2299 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
farsky

Activity: 2128
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 07:58:44 PM

There is a respond on their discord:

Bill08.10.2020
we understand your concerns but let me post this here so it does not get overlooked.
please keep in mind, that the swap and the code change were steps needed or the coin would have died. The Blockchain was broken and getting attacked. the price went down in nirvana since you could not transfer the coin on the blockchain. Miners left the project. All our efforts to fix those problems on the old code were simply not enough to keep DCY sustainable. To commence our actions was the only and right step to do in regards to our supporters. We know (and you too) that no matter what we would have done, there would have been always a small percentage of our userbase that is not pleased. as already stated, people that did not swap in time now need to wait for another occasion (cryptopia). This was communicated many times in the past and present. The discussion about that we "guys" abandon the community is clearly wrong. we did this for the community.
an automatic swap at that time was simply not possible in an guaranteed way of swapping. Since we moved to the new code everything went in a great direction. An upcoming Hardfork will give us new opportunities for the future months/years.

I am sure that there are different approaches to swaps in general. Please find my post from #support below in regards to cryptopia swap. If there is any new Info regarding this topic we will inform you.
"According to our lead devs, there are some Swap scenarios that need to be discussed with cryptopia. Since dcy is not the only coin that changed the codebase , this will be a Task there is no solution for yet , but we  already contacted them several times in Regards to this Matter with No Response from their Side. We think there will be some Response after the Registration process has been completed. I will Update you as soon as we have more detailed informations to Share."
for now , this is all informations i can share regarding this topic.

Have you written in support of them and received a response?
That's cool.
It is a pity that this information is not official and is not submitted here on the forum.

So, if I understand correctly, they are great and are developing the coin further.
However, it seems to me that this development will go further, but without the old investors, without me Sad
Will the developers be able to compensate the coins for those who lost them on Cryptopia?
Their answer is very vague for me.

It would be cool to get involved in this again, including discussions and mining.

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
osnk

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 03:57:30 PM

Hello. I have an old wallet that I used to mine coins with (dinastycoinwallet.wallet), but it doesn't work now. What should I do?
osnk

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 04:15:00 PM

I read all the messages and realized that many investors were thrown and no one will change the old coins for new ones. Another fraudulent project. I will try to contact my friend-a blogger on cryptocurrencies, let him make a review on this fraudulent project.
osnk

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 04:18:14 PM

There is a respond on their discord:

Bill08.10.2020
we understand your concerns but let me post this here so it does not get overlooked.
please keep in mind, that the swap and the code change were steps needed or the coin would have died. The Blockchain was broken and getting attacked. the price went down in nirvana since you could not transfer the coin on the blockchain. Miners left the project. All our efforts to fix those problems on the old code were simply not enough to keep DCY sustainable. To commence our actions was the only and right step to do in regards to our supporters. We know (and you too) that no matter what we would have done, there would have been always a small percentage of our userbase that is not pleased. as already stated, people that did not swap in time now need to wait for another occasion (cryptopia). This was communicated many times in the past and present. The discussion about that we "guys" abandon the community is clearly wrong. we did this for the community.
an automatic swap at that time was simply not possible in an guaranteed way of swapping. Since we moved to the new code everything went in a great direction. An upcoming Hardfork will give us new opportunities for the future months/years.

I am sure that there are different approaches to swaps in general. Please find my post from #support below in regards to cryptopia swap. If there is any new Info regarding this topic we will inform you.
"According to our lead devs, there are some Swap scenarios that need to be discussed with cryptopia. Since dcy is not the only coin that changed the codebase , this will be a Task there is no solution for yet , but we  already contacted them several times in Regards to this Matter with No Response from their Side. We think there will be some Response after the Registration process has been completed. I will Update you as soon as we have more detailed informations to Share."
for now , this is all informations i can share regarding this topic.

Have you written in support of them and received a response?
That's cool.
It is a pity that this information is not official and is not submitted here on the forum.

So, if I understand correctly, they are great and are developing the coin further.
However, it seems to me that this development will go further, but without the old investors, without me Sad
Will the developers be able to compensate the coins for those who lost them on Cryptopia?
Their answer is very vague for me.

It would be cool to get involved in this again, including discussions and mining.

These guys were far from decent
farsky

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 05:15:19 PM

These guys were far from decent
Well, I wouldn't call them scammers in the full sense.
But yes, they took the opportunity (hacking CryptoPia) to throw away all the old investors who traded on this exchange.
The Cryptopia liquidator will only be able to return old coins from the old network, which is no longer working))

Although I do not rule out that some compromise option will be proposed.
Anyway, I hope so.

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
osnk

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 05:04:10 AM

they are silent and ignore, this is already a sign of the team's relationship to early investors.
DATAFLEX

Activity: 87
Merit: 12

the first cryptocurrency to promote made in italy

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 12:57:21 PM

That's pretty messed up given that holding coins is one of the things that the crypto community likes to encourage. How do you expect crypto to get mainstream acceptance when coins pull stuff like this?

I've been holding on to Dinastycoin for years and now that it starts moving, I try to do something with it and find that it's been switched out for a new coin and that the swap period is over?  Now I find out that all those years of watching the price has been a waste, as was my investment? If this coin had just failed and I lost out, that would have been one thing. I'm a big boy and I can handle that. But, you simply just screwed us out of our coins.

You are not only screwing over those who invested into your coin, you are screwing over the entire crypto community by giving it a bad reputation. I'm done with crypto. This is bullshit. It cannot be trusted. One of the core principles of crypto is that it is supposed to be more trustworthy than fiat currency. You have proven that to be completely untrue.

Given that some of the investors in your coin were in it for the long term, you should leave swap open indefinitely.

"Best" part is that maintenance started in March, only few days after swap started and it never ended. I was never able to swap coins anyway, even "during the swap".

Take a look, it still says "Maintenance period is from 2020-03-04 to 2020-03-06."

https://swap.dinastycoin.com/

Freaking scam!

Swaps = scam!

hi guys you are wrong
swap was started in november 2019 and finished at end april 2020.  so 6 months time was enough for all and we informed everybody. what happen just from the beginning.
the site is not in mantenance it is just closed  by 1 may 2020. it exist just for admin to can check out informations and wait in case cryptopia will  give possibility to get the balances for all member. this is what we wrote by first day of swap. the only scam it is in your mind! be open and informed !
https://sistemaeconomicosovrano.org will manage all DCYs that wasnt swapped and will allow to help people to build new free community that want create a new free world outsite of any state. see the roadmao so maybe understand better https://youtu.be/zLhAZ7NMRzQ

First italian Cryptocurrency Dinastycoin (DCY) https://dinastycoin.com
exhanges: https://dex-trade.com/spot/trading/DCYUSDT
                https://dex-trade.com/spot/trading/DCYBTC
                https://www.finexbox.com/market/pair/DCY-BTC.html
                https://btc-alpha.com/en/exchange/DCY_BTC
farsky

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 01:58:38 PM

I'm glad the project is still alive!
I really hope that you will be able to request information on the amount of coins from Cryptopia and issue new coins to everyone who lost them there.

DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 307
Merit: 5

Please Merit and Enjoy Italy!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 06:57:13 PM

I'm glad the project is still alive!
I really hope that you will be able to request information on the amount of coins from Cryptopia and issue new coins to everyone who lost them there.

and we are glad, that you are still following our project!  Wink

As requested, we will continue to use this thread for further bitcointalk communication!

OP was edited and adapted. Updates will constantly be posted here to keep our bitcointalk members up to date!

DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 07:28:07 PM

Github Link and Exchange informations updated!

DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 08:43:46 PM

Announcement: Dinasty of Freedom - MANDATORY UPDATE!
Announcement: HARDFORK @ BLOCK 152500

dogefaucet

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 03:51:24 AM

Why choose people DINASTYCOIN? Min invest and how to trade?
catchmedoge

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 10:47:08 AM

Currently Dinastycoin Trade Volume? Any extra bounty program release for DINASTYCOIN?
expect this project go up well and perfect.
DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 01:40:58 PM

Why choose people DINASTYCOIN? Min invest and how to trade?

Greetings dogefaucet,

our main goals are human rights and self determination - 2 very important goals that get frequently overlooked!
You can already buy real items in italy with dinastycoin - for example original sicilian olive oil from natural cultivation.

Besides from Corona, you can also use DCY to pay in various restaurants and bars all over italy!

Currently, DCY can be traded on BTC-Alpha and Finexbox. We are currently applying for listing on a mayor exchange Smiley Stay tuned for more informations!

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to contact us!

Best wishes,

Bill

BET-MINERAIN

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 02:37:57 PM

how to start mining? what is the minimum DINASTYCOIN required for starting mine? It is really good project Roll Eyes
DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 02:46:36 PM

Currently Dinastycoin Trade Volume? Any extra bounty program release for DINASTYCOIN?
expect this project go up well and perfect.

Greetings cathmedoge,

You can check out dinastycoin on coinmarketcap - https://coinmarketcap.com/de/currencies/dinastycoin/ - we have been there for several years now!

Best Regards,

Bill

DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 11:25:04 PM

how to start mining? what is the minimum DINASTYCOIN required for starting mine? It is really good project Roll Eyes

Greetings,

you can start mining right away - https://pool.dinastycoin.com/#getting_started

Best Regards,

Bill

HANSA_1972

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 03:09:56 AM

In future DCY coin trading any other currency possible Huh like ETH, XMR or any.
There's a new exchange coming. A really cool platform for musicians and all sort of artists.
Read your white paper and show DCY coin roadmap. Road map deserve bright future for DINASTYCOIN.
ARBRITAGE

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 05:24:00 AM

Future any pan to implement use Virtual DNY coin using anywhere. Local Store, Payment Purchase etc. If yes, then only Italy people or other also Huh
Core part of DINASTYCOIN was awesome.
DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2020, 08:28:43 AM

In future DCY coin trading any other currency possible Huh like ETH, XMR or any.
There's a new exchange coming. A really cool platform for musicians and all sort of artists.
Read your white paper and show DCY coin roadmap. Road map deserve bright future for DINASTYCOIN.

Greetings,

Currently, there are only btc pairs listed on the current exchanges. however, we plan to make other currencies available in the future.

"A really cool platform for musicians and all sort of artists.
Yes! we support musicians and artists of all kinds - one of our goal is freedom and self-determination. Isn´t art a form of self-determination? Wink
We had big plans for summer 2020 but unfortunatly, italy was shut down due the pandemic.
Maybe 2021.. ? Smiley

Everyone can be a part of our project , make it your project !:)

Best Regards,
Bill

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: