Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:39:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣[RandomX]DINASTYCOIN ✅ HARDFORK ✅ MANDATORY UPDATE ⚡SINCE 2015⚡  (Read 2294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
GoldKimber

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 01:18:21 AM

Hello Bill and DCY Community.

I'm a long time user/miner of DCY.  But been away a few years.  I've got an older wallet package that still uses the .wallet file.  I know the new wallet is looking for a ".keys" file.

What is the process for converting my old wallet to the new wallet that uses keys?  Or is there a better process for me to somehow extract my "seed" from the old .wallet files?  Whatever you guys recommend for starting again using my existing wallet from 2018 would be greatly appreciated.  I have more than "just a few" coin in here that would like to access again.

Thanks in advance.  Get my wallet going, then I can look at mining DCY again.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jmoises

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 05:27:31 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2020, 05:47:08 PM by jmoises

Hello did you found a solution to swap old coins? i am on the same situation, i mine many months and left the coins on a pc wallet, i try to update the new wallets and can read my old coins.

Any help is apreciate.

Thanks.
Xsblack

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 10:41:01 PM

Good evening I just landed after some time of absence, from what I understand my old 2,000,000dcy is no longer worth anything?
Or it is possible to transfer them
jmoises

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 07:46:04 PM

i have try to contact support in dinastycoin site but no luck, is ver frustrating that you have coins and not able to move it to the exchange sites.
jmoises

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 08:55:48 PM

this is the response i just got:

Hi there,

​Unfortunately, the swap has ended. All the members of DinastyofFreedom received at the time (on the website, on the email and on the various social networks) all the information necessary to carry out the swap and were given six months to make it. Now, the only thing to do is to buy new DCY or continue with the mining of new DYC (it can be very useful to participate in the mining pool https://pool.dinastycoin.com). Keep in touch with us there are lots of news coming.

thats means i lost about 30k coins that i mine for many months because i belive in the project...
jmoises

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 08:20:31 PM

this another response from the site.

Hello

Unfortunately Swap site windows  was closed 30 april 2020. There was all communications on official site and socials starting from October 2019

But Stay tuned on all official channels however that we will do some airdrop for who like you lost train of swap

Regards

Dinastycoin Admin
farsky

Activity: 2114
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 07:47:40 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2021, 07:38:07 PM by farsky

Tell please
Are my dynasty coins that I lost on Cryptopia now impossible to recover?

Will there be any action to compensate for losses?

P.S.
My DCY coins are still (and loss) on Cryptopia exchange, what should I do?

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
farsky

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 04:57:32 PM

what happened?
Dinastycoin died?
Second time ?
Seriously ?  Shocked
CMC shows zero.

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
GoldKimber

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 05:10:00 AM

I'm a long time user/miner of DCY.  But been away a few years.  I've got an older wallet package that still uses the .wallet file.  I know the new wallet is looking for a ".keys" file.

What is the process for converting my old wallet to the new wallet that uses keys?  Or is there a better process for me to somehow extract my "seed" from the old .wallet files?  Whatever you guys recommend for starting again using my existing wallet from 2018 would be greatly appreciated.  I have more than "just a few" coin in here that would like to access again.

Thanks in advance.  Get my wallet going, then I can look at mining DCY again.  Smiley

My message to the Crypto community as a whole:  BEWARE AND AVOID DCY AT ALL COSTS!!  YOUR INVESTMENT IN DCY IS NOT SAFE. SELL IT NOW! AND FOREVER WALK AWAY!

I had accumulated and even purchased over 3 Million dynasty coin.  I built and operated a commercial crypto data center that, at times, was dedicated to mining DCY prior to 2019.  We all know that most altcoins and crap coins like DCY shutdown completely.  DCY's blockchain completely stopped at end of 2018.  That's why this thread was started over again in late 2019.  I asked the question here months ago how I could receive help getting my 3 Million dynasty coin replaced or recovered, since my Dynasty Coin wallet will not join the network because the developers here purposely hardforked the DCY blockchain.  That move right there cut off all of us who were holding DCY prior to Nov. 2019.  As you can see from the posts above... I am not alone in having been cutoff from my DCY that is stored on the original blockchain.  DCY devs have hardforked this coin with no notice what so ever, and they will do it again, leaving you with $0.000 and 0.000 EUs to show for it.  They've done it at least once now and they will do it again!!

They have their share of really angry followers.. people who want to see these folks dead.  How do we know?  Because you can't even join an honest discussion on their DCY Discord Channel unless you go and post a bunch of fluffy social media post showing them some love or they won't even let you join. You won't even be able to talk with the devs about how to recover your funds.  If that sounds like the kind of elitist, centralized, Italians only club, that you want to join... then go ahead and waste your money. You'd be just another sheep.  But you too will be burned by these folks after years of dedication to the project.  DCY doesn't give two shhts about you!

I can not, and will not promote this group of careless thieves until they prove themselves to me, worthy of anyone's attention, much less our hard earned dollars and euros, by making me whole for my 3 Million DCY loss!!  Prove yourselves DCY!  Fix what YOU broke!   Many of us here are waiting.  I am not alone!

By the way... reputable crypto projects like Cardano (ADA) hard fork all the time and don't cut off their users from their funds and the blockchain.  Yes, you heard me right... those are hardforks... not softforks.  DCY = isn't reputable and it's just another sh*tcoin.  

Take note above they try to control your criticism here in the previous posts with empty promises of a "possible airdrop."     What a crock of crap.  Money talks, losers walk.  Show me the crypto... or die out like the rest of the shhtcoins.  

I welcome a healthy public discussion here of how DCY devs intend to make me and everyone else here whole again??  And I don't give 2 shhts about how you did some localized notification in Milan Italy... or did some backroom coin exchange that is no longer available.  Everyone here wants to know how you are going to fix this now???  Not what you did 2 years ago when Visa and MasterCard wouldn't even allow you to put euros on a crypto exchange... while you all went and screwed the rest of us over quietly in the dark.

I welcome a productive and friendly discussion how DCY plans to fix this mess??  Otherwise you can plan on having a permanent base of negative advertisers here who will always be warning everyone else to stay away from DCY as you have proven yourselves untrustworthy to our interests, the public's interests, who supported you all these years.

You can try to silence my voice here... but I will pop up everywhere else... and will make sure the rest of the world hears what you have done for years to come.

It's a sad sad fact that a blockchain project's leadership has to screen their discord applicants for disgruntled DCY hodlers.   I've never said a bad word about DCY all these years.  Let's see if you delete my post here to try to silence me for telling the world the truth about DCY??

I'd like to know how you are going to fix this?  Tell me DCY and DCY-Bill... how can I get my current 3 Million DCY credits on the current blockchain?  We are listening.   Let's see if you guys even give a shhht about us??

I'll be checking back here regularly.   This situation is fixable.  But not if you ignore me and the others here who are asking for help recovering their DCY as well.
Our addresses are available in the wallet logs... they are recoverable without having to join the old blockchain.  We can prove what we are owed by the project.

How about it DCY devs?  Why don't you fix this so we are happy with the project not always pissed off at it because of what you did.  Do you want to fix this?
GoldKimber

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 05:15:47 AM

I'm a long time user/miner of DCY.  But been away a few years.  I've got an older wallet package that still uses the .wallet file.  I know the new wallet is looking for a ".keys" file.

What is the process for converting my old wallet to the new wallet that uses keys?  Or is there a better process for me to somehow extract my "seed" from the old .wallet files?  Whatever you guys recommend for starting again using my existing wallet from 2018 would be greatly appreciated.  I have more than "just a few" coin in here that would like to access again.

Thanks in advance.  Get my wallet going, then I can look at mining DCY again.  Smiley

*Reposting in Italian, their native language apparently*

Ciao Bill e DCY Community.

Sono un utente / minatore di lunga data di DCY. Ma sono stato via alcuni anni. Ho un vecchio pacchetto wallet che utilizza ancora il file .wallet. So che il nuovo portafoglio sta cercando un file ".keys".

Qual è il processo per convertire il mio vecchio portafoglio nel nuovo portafoglio che utilizza le chiavi? O c'è un processo migliore per me per estrarre in qualche modo il mio "seme" dai vecchi file .wallet? Qualunque cosa mi consigliate per ricominciare a utilizzare il mio portafoglio esistente del 2018 sarebbe molto apprezzata. Ho più di "poche" monete qui a cui vorrei accedere di nuovo.

Grazie in anticipo. Prendi il mio portafoglio, quindi posso guardare di nuovo il mining di DCY. Faccina
[/citazione]

Il mio messaggio alla comunità Crypto nel suo insieme: ATTENZIONE ED EVITARE DCY A TUTTI I COSTI !! IL TUO INVESTIMENTO IN DCY NON È SICURO. VENDILO ORA! E SEMPRE A PIEDI!

Avevo accumulato e persino acquistato oltre 3 milioni di monete della dinastia. Ho costruito e gestito un data center di crittografia commerciale che, a volte, era dedicato all'estrazione di DCY prima del 2019. Sappiamo tutti che la maggior parte delle altcoin e delle crap coin come DCY si spengono completamente. La blockchain di DCY si è interrotta completamente alla fine del 2018. Ecco perché questo thread è stato riavviato alla fine del 2019. Ho posto la domanda qui mesi fa come avrei potuto ricevere aiuto per sostituire o recuperare la mia moneta da 3 milioni di dinastia, dal momento che il mio portafoglio Dynasty Coin non lo farà unisciti alla rete perché gli sviluppatori qui hanno intenzionalmente alimentato la blockchain DCY. Quella mossa proprio lì ha tagliato fuori tutti noi che tenevamo DCY prima di novembre 2019. Come puoi vedere dai post sopra ... non sono il solo ad essere stato escluso dal mio DCY che è memorizzato sulla blockchain originale. Gli sviluppatori DCY hanno hardforked questa moneta senza alcun preavviso, e lo faranno di nuovo, lasciandoti con $ 0.000 e 0.000 EU da mostrare per questo. L'hanno fatto almeno una volta e lo faranno di nuovo !!

Hanno la loro parte di seguaci davvero arrabbiati ... persone che vogliono vedere questa gente morta. Come lo sappiamo? Perché non puoi nemmeno partecipare a una discussione onesta sul loro DCY Discord Channel a meno che tu non vada e pubblichi un mucchio di soffici post sui social media che mostrano loro un po 'di amore o non ti lasceranno nemmeno partecipare. Non sarai nemmeno in grado di parlare con gli sviluppatori su come recuperare i tuoi fondi. Se questo suona come il tipo di club elitario, centralizzato, solo italiano, a cui vuoi unirti ... allora vai avanti e spreca i tuoi soldi. Saresti solo un'altra pecora. Ma anche tu sarai bruciato da queste persone dopo anni di dedizione al progetto. DCY non se ne frega due di te!

Non posso, e non voglio promuovere questo gruppo di ladri sbadati finché non si dimostreranno degni dell'attenzione di chiunque, tanto meno dei nostri dollari ed euro guadagnati duramente, rendendomi integro per la mia perdita di 3 milioni di DCY !! Mettiti alla prova DCY! Ripara quello che hai rotto! Molti di noi qui stanno aspettando. Io non sono solo!

A proposito ... rinomati progetti di crittografia come Cardano (ADA) hard fork tutto il tempo e non tagliano i loro utenti dai loro fondi e dalla blockchain. Sì, mi hai sentito bene ... quelli sono hardforks ... non softforks. DCY = non è rispettabile ed è solo un altro sh * tcoin.

Prendi nota sopra che cercano di controllare le tue critiche qui nei post precedenti con vuote promesse di un "possibile airdrop". Che schifo di merda. I soldi parlano, i perdenti camminano. Mostrami la crittografia ... o muori come il resto degli shhtcoin.

Accolgo con favore una sana discussione pubblica qui su come gli sviluppatori DCY intendono rendere me e tutti gli altri qui di nuovo interi ?? E non do 2 shhts su come hai fatto qualche notifica localizzata a Milano Italia ... o hai fatto qualche scambio di monete dietro le quinte che non è più disponibile. Tutti qui vogliono sapere come risolverai questo problema adesso Huh Non quello che hai fatto 2 anni fa, quando Visa e MasterCard non ti permettevano nemmeno di mettere euro su uno scambio di criptovalute ... mentre andavi tutti e ci fregavi il resto di noi silenziosamente nell'oscurità.

Accolgo con favore una discussione produttiva e amichevole su come DCY intende risolvere questo pasticcio ?? Altrimenti puoi pianificare di avere una base permanente di inserzionisti negativi qui che avvertiranno sempre tutti gli altri di stare lontano dal DCY poiché ti sei dimostrato inaffidabile per i nostri interessi, gli interessi del pubblico, che ti ha sostenuto in tutti questi anni.

Puoi provare a mettere a tacere la mia voce qui ... ma apparirò ovunque ... e mi assicurerò che il resto del mondo ascolti quello che hai fatto negli anni a venire.

È un fatto triste e triste che la leadership di un progetto blockchain debba selezionare i loro candidati alla discordia per hodlers DCY scontenti. Non ho mai detto una parolaccia su DCY in tutti questi anni. Vediamo se elimini il mio post qui per cercare di zittirmi per aver detto al mondo la verità su DCY ??

Mi piacerebbe sapere come risolverai questo problema? Dimmi DCY e DCY-Bill ... come posso ottenere i miei attuali 3 milioni di crediti DCY sull'attuale blockchain? Stiamo ascoltando. Vediamo se ve ne frega anche solo di uno shhht
farsky

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 07:45:50 PM

by making me whole for my 3 Million DCY loss!!
I had a deposit of 1.2 Millions DCY.
They all stayed on Cryptopia.
Unfortunately, my questions in this thread remain unanswered, how to get my coins backю

theoliverqueen1

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 06:48:17 AM

Unfortunately, my questions in this thread remain unanswered, how to get my coins backю

Hi, they are not responsible for the dcy that you have on cryptopia, you maybe have to contact cryptopia for have an answer. They have your dcy. https://www.coindesk.com/cryptopia-users-liquidators-grant-thornton
DATAFLEX

Activity: 87
Merit: 12

the first cryptocurrency to promote made in italy

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2021, 04:31:48 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 04:57:43 PM by DATAFLEX

I'm a long time user/miner of DCY.  But been away a few years.  I've got an older wallet package that still uses the .wallet file.  I know the new wallet is looking for a ".keys" file.

What is the process for converting my old wallet to the new wallet that uses keys?  Or is there a better process for me to somehow extract my "seed" from the old .wallet files?  Whatever you guys recommend for starting again using my existing wallet from 2018 would be greatly appreciated.  I have more than "just a few" coin in here that would like to access again.

Thanks in advance.  Get my wallet going, then I can look at mining DCY again.  Smiley

*Reposting in Italian, their native language apparently*

Ciao Bill e DCY Community.

Sono un utente / minatore di lunga data di DCY. Ma sono stato via alcuni anni. Ho un vecchio pacchetto wallet che utilizza ancora il file .wallet. So che il nuovo portafoglio sta cercando un file ".keys".

Qual è il processo per convertire il mio vecchio portafoglio nel nuovo portafoglio che utilizza le chiavi? O c'è un processo migliore per me per estrarre in qualche modo il mio "seme" dai vecchi file .wallet? Qualunque cosa mi consigliate per ricominciare a utilizzare il mio portafoglio esistente del 2018 sarebbe molto apprezzata. Ho più di "poche" monete qui a cui vorrei accedere di nuovo.

Grazie in anticipo. Prendi il mio portafoglio, quindi posso guardare di nuovo il mining di DCY. Faccina
[/citazione]

Il mio messaggio alla comunità Crypto nel suo insieme: ATTENZIONE ED EVITARE DCY A TUTTI I COSTI !! IL TUO INVESTIMENTO IN DCY NON È SICURO. VENDILO ORA! E SEMPRE A PIEDI!

Avevo accumulato e persino acquistato oltre 3 milioni di monete della dinastia. Ho costruito e gestito un data center di crittografia commerciale che, a volte, era dedicato all'estrazione di DCY prima del 2019. Sappiamo tutti che la maggior parte delle altcoin e delle crap coin come DCY si spengono completamente. La blockchain di DCY si è interrotta completamente alla fine del 2018. Ecco perché questo thread è stato riavviato alla fine del 2019. Ho posto la domanda qui mesi fa come avrei potuto ricevere aiuto per sostituire o recuperare la mia moneta da 3 milioni di dinastia, dal momento che il mio portafoglio Dynasty Coin non lo farà unisciti alla rete perché gli sviluppatori qui hanno intenzionalmente alimentato la blockchain DCY. Quella mossa proprio lì ha tagliato fuori tutti noi che tenevamo DCY prima di novembre 2019. Come puoi vedere dai post sopra ... non sono il solo ad essere stato escluso dal mio DCY che è memorizzato sulla blockchain originale. Gli sviluppatori DCY hanno hardforked questa moneta senza alcun preavviso, e lo faranno di nuovo, lasciandoti con $ 0.000 e 0.000 EU da mostrare per questo. L'hanno fatto almeno una volta e lo faranno di nuovo !!

let me explain the situation. you wrote a lot of things due your frustration about 3milion of DCY. but before I can suggest some possible solution I want to explain what is happen.
there is not any company or business behind of Dinastycoin. Dinasty of Freedom is a no profit association composed of volunteers who have no economic return. and no one receives wages. this means that we do everything at our expense using what we earn from other jobs
We have goals that go far beyond the accumulation of money .. and even more now after more than 1 year of this impending health dictatorship that will lead to the final advent of the new world order.
For this we are working with https://www.u-hn.org/home/chi-siamo/ and with http://www.zion-project.org/it/zionproject/ to build extraterritorial area where people will be really free with own economic free tax and free state without taxes and without states to disturb everyone's life.
Given this, you may be against it and prefer to live in the matrix and change your cryptocurrencies into euros or dollars and continue to wear masks and vaccinate yourself
what is really happen with dinastycoin during summer 2019 after almost 1 year
after a year of tribulations caused by large miners who continually massacred the blockchain and the hardfork attempts had been useless we made 4 including a backfork to try to save what can be saved
we have always worked at our expense ... obviously and maintained servers pool etc etc
so we had to decide to close or restart
leave again but how .. doing other hardfork was stupid. everything had to be changed
so we chose to restart with the Monero blockchain .. from block 0 ...
We could simply change the name of the dinastycoin and start again with a new currency
no one would have stopped us and it would have cost us MUCH BUT MUCH less
Dinastycoin was only with Btc-alpha it was not a problem at all to change and start with a new currency.
instead we thought of all those who in some way supported us and how many would have lost time and money having bought on btc-alpha and cryptopia or even just mined

Instead we chose to keep, we worked with other programmers to create a Swap site allowing everyone to change from the old to the new blockchain.
I think you know the difference between SWAP and Hardfork so I'm not going to explain it to you

we have warned through the usual channels all starting from the Dinasty of Freedom community, and then also here on Bitcointalk there is the message that BILL had published, and then also the other social networks facebook twitter and especially on the Dinastycoin site some posts have been published. and public webinars were held.

we are not a company that makes profits with this activity and we do not want to make them .. everything is reused to carry on the project.
so being normal people like you are ... we didn't have financial resources to be able to pay for the swap jobs and keep 2 blockchains for a long time ... nobody paid us or paid us to do the swap ...

For this we have established a deadline after which the old blockchain was closed all the servers turned off to avoid continuing to have costs,
We have extended the scheduled closure at the end of March until the end of April 2020. most of you bothered to send old dinatycoins to the swap site .. others who had lost interest in dinastycoin no longer bothered to keep informed. and we are very sorry

Personally, I am the founder, at the beginning of SWAP donated ALL my dinastycoins to the Dinastyoffreedom community to keep them available for the project to finance extraterritorial areas and build a new society. and from the first block of the new blockchain I went to btc-alpha then to finexbox then now to dex-trade and coinsbit to buy Dinastycoin to recreate my personal empty wallet and support a resumption of the dinastycoin itself

Now if you want to continue to speak ill of us and dinastycoin you are free to do so ...
There are no angry followers that I know of.
We work full time  on this project of which I am sure you do not even know 1% ... from what I read in your distressing and derogatory words

Maybe you could try to find out more before speaking ill of a project that is struggling against the system and the NWO.
in any case, as it was written, we are sorry for those who, despite having tried to make everyone recover, have anyway lost the opportunity due to distraction or superficiality or just because they no longer believed in us.
but you should only and in any case thank us because we thought despite being the most difficult road we tried to recover as many people as possible. As I wrote earlier we could very well start with a new cryptocurrency and it would have cost us much less

And I conclude with the solution that we thought of for those who no longer believed in dinastycoin and lost the opportunity to swap.
Before the end of 2021 there will be a new swap but it will no longer be a 1 to 1 exchange we will decide which one by mutual agreement with the whole community following the dynasty of Freedom and we will communicate the information in due time. it will be enough to follow us on the various social networks to avoid losing this second and certainly last possible one

You decide if you want to take the blue pill and continue to spread poison on dinastycoin or the red one and actively participate in the creation of a new free society

First italian Cryptocurrency Dinastycoin (DCY) https://dinastycoin.com
exhanges: https://dex-trade.com/spot/trading/DCYUSDT
                https://dex-trade.com/spot/trading/DCYBTC
                https://www.finexbox.com/market/pair/DCY-BTC.html
                https://btc-alpha.com/en/exchange/DCY_BTC
farsky

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 07:11:08 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2021, 07:23:51 PM by farsky

Hi, they are not responsible for the dcy that you have on cryptopia, you maybe have to contact cryptopia for have an answer. They have your dcy. https://www.coindesk.com/cryptopia-users-liquidators-grant-thornton

There are Old coins on Cryptopia
After the fork, the old network does not work
You know what a fork is.
Essentially, the developers have robbed all old investors of getting their coins back.
It is the developers who are responsible for the fork.

Moreover, as DATAFLEX says, this is not even a hard fork, but an SWAP, a replacement.
This is a DIFFERENT network, not a hard fork.
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to take old coins and transfer them to a new network if the exchange procedure has already been completed.

Only developers can help if they want to.
 Cry Cry Cry

radialazimuth

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 02:44:04 PM

Hey all!

Do we have a direct blockchain download by chance?
farsky

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 08:43:40 AM

The developers spent so much effort and time on the project.
And now they've abandoned him?
did they give up?

DATAFLEX

Activity: 87
Merit: 12

the first cryptocurrency to promote made in italy

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2022, 01:42:41 PM
Merited by farsky (1)

The developers spent so much effort and time on the project.
And now they've abandoned him?
did they give up?
Hello project is live and never we stop to work on it. there are several news and work we did it.  We spent time to work on the project just that on write on forum and chat.. there is a new thread that is started after last hard fork  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5389519.0

First italian Cryptocurrency Dinastycoin (DCY) https://dinastycoin.com
exhanges: https://dex-trade.com/spot/trading/DCYUSDT
                https://dex-trade.com/spot/trading/DCYBTC
                https://www.finexbox.com/market/pair/DCY-BTC.html
                https://btc-alpha.com/en/exchange/DCY_BTC
garivera25

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 09:02:14 PM

how to unlock bounty in discord
AikaPool

Activity: 874
Merit: 500

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 02:05:27 PM

Welcome to new pool: https://aikapool.com/dcy

PROP, pool/solo mining!

http://aikapool.com - pool for a good mining!
elmo40

Activity: 659
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 03:06:19 AM

why mine? reward has halved a million times to 0.6
Coin died long ago after the whales soaked up their trades...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: