Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:19:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ciphersmail]A fast, simple, encryted email system[No token][open source]  (Read 437 times)
EOS xctg

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:10:39 AM

What kind of people gonna need this mail system other than blackhat or blockchain enthusiasts? You may need donation due to the limited need.

Yes.For now, our users will be blackhat or blockchain enthusiasts, but i believe more and more people will need anonymous in the future, then we will be a good choice for them.
 We have a small fund to run this project , and we will release some payment functions in the future.

Everything will be ok!

Thank you Smiley
As long as you believe in what you are doing and input all your efforts, you will achieve something even your product may not end in success.
However, I wish your product can be successful as I may need it.  Wink
yarlungzangbo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:34:39 AM

What kind of people gonna need this mail system other than blackhat or blockchain enthusiasts? You may need donation due to the limited need.

Yes.For now, our users will be blackhat or blockchain enthusiasts, but i believe more and more people will need anonymous in the future, then we will be a good choice for them.
 We have a small fund to run this project , and we will release some payment functions in the future.

Everything will be ok!

Thank you Smiley
As long as you believe in what you are doing and input all your efforts, you will achieve something even your product may not end in success.

Thank you! We will do it nice !
EOS xctg

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:31:11 AM

Everything will be ok!

Thank you Smiley

Thank you! We will do it nice !
That's good, all the best.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: