Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:19:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hotbit.io do they required KYC verification? How much limit for withdrawal?  (Read 368 times)
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 11:01:51 AM

KYC certification is usually required for more formal exchanges. I think identity verification is very necessary to further improve the security of transactions and prevent hackers' attacks.

your answer is very different with the OP wants because he just ask if you want to withdraw on hotbit do you need to completed KYC?
so for the OP answer is you don't need KYC for withdraw on hotbit
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 12:51:06 PM

You can check this exchange. According to experience, each exchange will verify the user's withdrawal limit based on identity, and this exchange is no exception.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:22:39 PM

I traded in Hotbit exchange several times, there was no restriction for withdrawal. You can withdraw your fund without KYC verification if your amount is less than 2 Bitcoin. As I will never deposit that high amount in Hotbit exchange so I did not bother to do KYC verification. But if you want to withdraw more than 2 Bitcoin at a day then you must have KYC verified.  So you can try it without hesitation.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 07:35:54 PM

Maybe hotbit has same rule with another exchanges. They will allowed daily withdrawly 2 bitcoin in a day without KYC. And if we want to withdraw above 2 bitcoin they will ask to passed kyc.  Its easy enough for us and not difficult to fullfilled this term.  Most of traders usually  use assets below this amount, and only whales that have more 2 bitcoin. Few people have it.

Where you got such information's? i checked out hotbit FAQ there no information about daily withdrawal limit, how it's same with other exchanges i do not understand. If you register in hotbit no kyc it is rules, not written here for kyc verification is required if anyone try to withdraw up to 2 btc daily. You did't find any option in hotbit account about kyc.  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: