Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto.com another fraud app  (Read 123 times)
jqprez (OP)

Activity: 813
Merit: 65

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 04:23:01 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2019, 07:39:19 PM by jqprez

Change continuously the rules and you must buy 200 dollars of their crypto. Impossibile to recover the money. You do the subscription and they don' t give you the 50$ promised. After they ask to buy 200 dollars in tokens and after it' s impossibile retire the money. And they did that have issue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:38:15 PM

If you're going to make such a claim, you might want to give more information and be more specific on what happened to you concerning that service.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 09:43:10 PM

Change continuously the rules and you must buy 200 dollars of their crypto. Impossibile to recover the money. You do the subscription and they don' t give you the 50$ promised. After they ask to buy 200 dollars in tokens and after it' s impossibile retire the money. And they did that have issue
Is that $50 some sort of bonus? If they do ask you to buy $200 worth of MCO tokens https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crypto-com/
then its totally nonsense that you do agree with the deal.If thats some sort of deposit bonus then for sure you would need to comply some
KYC verification before you would able to pull it out.

jqprez (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:46:38 AM

Is that $50 some sort of bonus? If they do ask you to buy $200 worth of MCO tokens https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crypto-com/
then its totally nonsense that you do agree with the deal.If thats some sort of deposit bonus then for sure you would need to comply some
KYC verification before you would able to pull it out.
it' s started on same deposit bonus, after they change the rules: you must buy 200$ of tokens, after you don' t can sell the token.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 11:07:40 AM

As per their blog:

Today, we launch our BG50 - Both Get $50 referral program that provides some of the richest rewards ever seen in a referral program. Both referrers and their friends receive a $50 USD bonus (in MCO) with each successful sign-up and valid transaction*. Our team designed a simplified referral program that focuses on the sharing of rewards based on our community’s feedback.

https://blog.crypto.com/introducing-crypto-coms-bg50-both-get-50-referral-program/

So this $50 is sort of a referral, but the catch is that your referral should make a "valid transaction". Which is not explain in the beginning. So I'm assuming that this the $200 (buy their token first) that the OP is referring, it only says,

Updated Notes:
*Valid transaction - Buy crypto with credit/debit card or bank transfer. Update - the definition of a valid transaction has been amend to: User must stake at least 50 MCO to receive the reward (MCO Visa Card Reservation).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3654

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 12:58:07 PM

Today, we launch our BG50 - Both Get $50 referral program that provides some of the richest rewards ever seen in a referral program. Both referrers and their friends receive a $50 USD bonus (in MCO) with each successful sign-up and valid transaction*. Our team designed a simplified referral program that focuses on the sharing of rewards based on our community’s feedback.
It's nonsense.
Why would I do this in order to get $ 50 from a shitcoin?
I think it would be better to put a warning against that platform because they set conditions and adjusted those conditions even though they would pay in MCO.
I also think that it is a deception for users to give legitimacy to the platform by forcing users to buy at a lower value in exchange for MCO.

To @OP When was the rule updated? Before or after payment?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jqprez (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 01:48:55 PM

It's nonsense.
Why would I do this in order to get $ 50 from a shitcoin?
I think it would be better to put a warning against that platform because they set conditions and adjusted those conditions even though they would pay in MCO.
I also think that it is a deception for users to give legitimacy to the platform by forcing users to buy at a lower value in exchange for MCO.

To @OP When was the rule updated? Before or after payment?
after payment
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 11:15:08 PM

So this $50 is sort of a referral, but the catch is that your referral should make a "valid transaction". Which is not explain in the beginning. So I'm assuming that this the $200 (buy their token first) that the OP is referring, it only says,

What a shite platform. I browsed through their blog and help section and there are various posts that each point out something different. No wonder people are confused about what to do. It sucks big time that you first need to have your referrals walk themselves through kyc, buy shitcoins, stake, and IF they did all of that, then you can get your $50 "free" money.

It sucks even more when you know that a perma Bitcoin bull like Pompliano is shilling crypto.com right at the very start of his podcast episodes. Undecided
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:53:17 AM

What a shite platform. I browsed through their blog and help section and there are various posts that each point out something different. No wonder people are confused about what to do. It sucks big time that you first need to have your referrals walk themselves through kyc, buy shitcoins, stake, and IF they did all of that, then you can get your $50 "free" money.

It sucks even more when you know that a perma Bitcoin bull like Pompliano is shilling crypto.com right at the very start of his podcast episodes. Undecided

I wasn't aware that Pomp is shilling about this platform. If he is, then damn, how much money did they pay Pomp, Lol. I guess everyone here is a McAfee, it's just that John is very loud on promoting it, but there are personalities who silently doing in in the background and perhaps Pomp is one example of it.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x